Feminist hate thread

Feminist hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rud8OkbWyQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, how long have you been scared of girls, OP?

gobbledick faggotface

For about as long as women are scared of men, is the correct answer.

So... forever then. Good work.

>Benderclick Cumsinslacks
>Beta
C'mon op

Next US President: Hillary Clinton

Next UK Prime Minister: Theresa May

The future would appear to be female.

Benddatdick Cumbersnatch

I'm a feminist and I get laid all the time! Hahaha.

Unfortunately

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Laugh out loud

Oh user, Hillary won't win.

Bentdick cummysnatch

this is not a feminist hate tread. Its a fking cringy ass virgin tread.

>farming the salads
>2 dead and 21 injured
holy shit where are these salads grown?

How does handling trash result in two men dead? Or death from making salads? Its hard enough reading their dialogue like how a retard would speak but are these the best facts they can come up with?

hahaha

here a tip, princess, anytime you use the words beta or cuck people are both laughing and cringing at you, writing you off as the child that you so clearly are

hth, poor wittle fella

salad....salad never changes...

mfw Sup Forums is infested with feminist.

look its a beta cuck

Oh fuck lol

Is there a reason Sup Forums has attracted a lot of women lately?

Kek

haha classic autismo, did you know that response comes up first every single time, thats how predictable you wittle princesses are?

next call me a degenerate feminazi

also, cringe

HAHA! CLASSIC!

This is some retarded shit right here...

Feminism encourages women to take up professions they wouldn't normally do, so they would just be for men. And vice versa. So your meme is pro-feminist. Good job.

Degenerate feminazi

Please see:

cringe

fag

Sup Forums is infected with everything.

cringe

Must be Africa

also, cringe
also, classic
and also, typical response i can totally tell what you're going to say next.
its not even OP. you're a massive pussy bitch user.

Was gonna start a thread with this, but I suppose this is as good a place as any.

Sup Forums, what do you think about this?

I'm not seeing many women working in coal mines am I?

cringe

What do you get when a feminist uses logic? A strawman argument.

you mean like what you just used?

what a cringe classic
also penis and
also dicke and balls

cringe

Fuck yeah, bang on. Do whatever you want. Enjoy whatever you want. Use whatever fuckin; soap you want. Wear a pink tutu, eyeliner and heels if you want.

Men fucking freaking out that someone might think they're gay or effeminate for using soap. Jesus fuck, who cares?

What's really stopping them from falling in the trash compactor, falling under the garbage truck, or getting hit by traffic?

Accidents happen, user.

I agree, but this notion of the "male ego" being fragile and sich that feminists seem to have latched on to lately fucking annoys me.

the irony

Yes. And why? I guarantee that some women want to work in coal mines. Just the same way that some men want to work in cosmetics. Why don't they? Well, because they're extraordinarily male dominated jobs, and the idea of a female coal miner is seen as crazy. But there is no logical reason why a woman can't be a coal miner. It's only the societal barriers that feminism is seeking to remove that is preventing it.

As usual, almost everything meninists whine and bitch and moan about would be solved by feminism.

Someone's gotta be real desperate to make that thing need an abortion

Get laid faggot

Victoria was a figurehead in a limited Parliamentary Democracy. Very little actual power. Learn to history.

No one is stopping them. Really, no one in this world is stopping anyone from working in a coal mine just because they're a women. These "societal barriers" as you call them are something you feminists made up as a half assed explanation as to why no women are working in a coal mine. Get your head out of your ass, this bullshit you are spouting is going against the very ideals of real feminism.

As a cop, fuck Theresa May being PM.

Men, women and transgender people can now all fight in the US military. A victory for feminism and equality. So now that image would look different. Once again, your image proves the need for feminism. You're really shit at this.

Men are physically better at coal mining, just like women are better at nursing.

>women in leader positions
Everyone get your concealed carry, the west is about to go full merkel with these fucking muslims.

>laid
Vibrator doesn't count

Good job, and your point is?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rud8OkbWyQY

Feminist heroes right here. So women can work in coal mines. But traditionally it's seen as a man's job. Feminism is there to defy those traditions.

What was wrong with those traditions in the first place?

Taking dick hardly counts

Just so long as it's other women, amirite?

There is a logical reason females don't become part of the coal mining industry, they're simply not strong enough for the job, it would be less cost-effective to have women doing demanding manual labor. If there's a woman out there that works just as hard as in a coal mine as men do then that's fine. No one bats an eye anyway.

You could say the same for pretty much any work that demands grueling manual labor.

>You're pretty fucking dense dude, go outside.

It's seen as a man'sjob because most women ddon'twant to do it.

Feminism is just doing the job and letting results speak for themselves, not the narcissistic attention grabber you think it is.

So you want to take away the imagery that coal mine = men? But why? What exactly does that accomplish, in the sense that you can already work in coal mines? Seems to me you're more worried about trivial bullshit than anything really worth while.

Your kind is all full of shit.

No they're not. I would be shit at coal mining. I've never done it before. I guarantee this woman is a better coal miner than you are. Jobs aren't just about brute force (although some women are stronger than most men), it's about knowledge, skill, dedication, and opportunity.

Yeah, even though women have no place for front lines combat. You realize how many women fail the basic training for marines? Women are naturally weaker. That's not something to bitch about and need an ideology to fix. We're sexually dimorphic. The problem is when women want to do half of what we do but still claim full pay. It's either full equality (which is more of a bitch than a good thing) or step aside and let the working men get their shit done.

Who is this guy again?

Heroes?
Not necessarily, Marie Curie is a better example. She was a true pioneer.

These women are just as disposable as the men that have worked in those mines their entire lives.

Bendoverabitch cuminabitch

14/88

>one example
>proves all women are better

No, just fuck off

If you are female and want to chance the status quo, apply for a labor job.

>You're a whole jannete, get off my board

Projection AF. OP mad that cumbersmatch is swimming in pussy while also respecting it

>implying feminism is about equality

They've been part of the coal mining industry for over 200 years.

The strength thing is such bullshit. A 6ft tall woman is stronger than a 5'5 man. And you wouldn't say a 5'5 guy couldn't be a coalminer.

Also, muh "everyone who isn't a feminazi is a mra"

I didn't start the thread, dude.

I dont understand

>no sources

And this is why no one takes you seriously.

No, dingwad, my point is that women can be equally good as men given the opportunity. You could be just as good a coal miner as her, but you're not because you don't do the job. Someone said that women don't do coalmining. They do, and they're just as good as anyone else would be.

This really isn't that hard.

what does the 14 stand for?

Educate yourself faggot