long time without this comic
1/6

2/6

3/6

4/6

6/6

is there a second chapter?

this one is simple but great

Does anyone have the pic that has a purple foal shitting itself with a funny expression on its face? It gets cropped into a reaction image and posted sometimes. I keep trying to find it but I can't.

That was beautiful. *sniff* I love sadbox, so much.

The one on the bottom?

No shitting but maybe this one?

I think he means the boop your poopsies one. with the frankenstein/zombie.

Ohhhh. Sorry, I don't have that one. Not sure why I never saved it.

This one involves poop.

Yeah, that one. Maybe now I can find it. I had no fucking clue what to search apart from "fluffy abuse". Thanks user.

Excellent

so this one?

This robot reminds me of a fluffy.
It has a screen to display motions and has an AI
anki.com/en-us/company/blog/introducing-cozmo

Bottom reaction face: 1 million keks.

It's a pity wolfram_sparks decided to be such an attention-seeking little bitch. Best artist on the 'Booru until he deleted his shit in a fit of fag-rage.

SMOKEY WAWA! SMOKEY WAWA!

Just posted 3 reaction pics from this source

Thanks man you de bomb

did someone say sonic?

where is the rest of this, or what is the name of the artist.

I have never seen this before. Sploosh?

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:mcgonagall/1

Wondered the same thing. Spoosh was the fuckin' best. Every one of his Fluffies' suffered in infinitely expressive and pitiful ways.

The one where the mare keeps neurotically eating things until she chokes on her own vomit was exquisite.

My favorite sad-box.

more please.

All I have

Doesn anyone have the microfluff story that was posted the other day. Think the Author was Darth Cadeus or something like that.

I swear, Sonic poster is the best non-fluffy poster we've had.

That guy could currently take any other artist on the 'Booru single-highhandedly.

Now watch 'im leave after a little less than a year.

this gud?

Is there a name for these... Morlock fluffies?

thanks user

Not a clue. Appeared to be a one-shot deal. I saved it cause sad-box.

Why do these all look they were drawn, and written by grade school kids?

Not enough good artists obviously

this is shitty can't even tell what's going on

Check'em

Most Fluffy Abuse artists are fucking terrible. Unfortunately, the ones that aren't fall into two other categories-

1. They are Slavic. This virtually guarantees all the humans will sound like Yakov Smirnoff clones.

2. They leave after perhaps a page or two of drawings.

What's left is very small indeed, and oftentimes wouldn't know what makes a good story if it fucked them in the ass and came down their throats.

>You are what they call a 'Fluff-e-preneur'
>Someone who has managed to profit from fluffies beyond the standard means too
>Like that man who made the 30 day video stream of the Micro-Fluffies and received thousands of dollars from Patreon to continue the project
>Or like that weirdo who managed to get enough of those to run a fourth of the power grid of Boston
>You too have made Fluffies useful
>What do you do?
>You make cloths
>Hats, shoes, jackets of all shapes and sizes
>Using the most abundant material since the invention of synthetic paper
>Synthetic Fur, or as PETA would call it, 'Fluffy-Fluff'
>All the warmth and comfort of fur without any of the drawbacks
>Sure, people -had- lobbyed for Fluffy's Rights in the past, when they were but a thousand in the wild
>But once they grew into the millions and threatened to consume the world in their feces and hugs, they chirped to a different tune
>And now here we are, about a decade and a half later
you walk the quiet stormy streets of Austin, Texas
>Passed the Capital Building
>Passed 6th street, where the bars were packed to the brim
>Gently pushing a hand-held crate loader
>All full of empty pet holders
>You have been low on inventory, so you require more
-------
>The Average Fluffy is genetically obligated to find a 'Daddeh' or 'Mammeh' to give 'wuv' and 'huggies'
>Feral Fluffies are known for surprising the homeless with expressions of undying love and complete loyalty
>They have been known to follow families whose children gently pet them once all the way to their home
>Only to be turned back or worse, beaten back
>You will, in a matter of speaking, grant their wish
--------
>You park your little crate-wagon and go into an alley
>It breaks into two different ways
>And undoubtly, at least one feral will be here
>You take in a deep inhalation and press your fingers to your lips
PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!
"Fluffies, fluffies! Does anyone here want a daddy?"
>You hear a trashcan fall over

I love this one so fucking much!!
Eat my fuckin tomatos? Take that you little fucking horse pig!

Mmmmmmm love me some Spoosh.

>Legs
>Forever
>Sleepies
Fluffys can't pronounce L or R

Disturbing

I like it when they get raped

Bump

Helen is one of the ugliest mares you ever did see. In fact, This one almost perfectly represents some couples; you know, where if you'd individually see the man or woman, you'd wonder how they'd ever find someone, until they found each other.

Spoosh? wut?

More please?

OC:

Try the new "Fluffpad" feral fluffy removal trap. Made from a special proprietary foam and available in multiple sizes the Fluffpad is the new standard in feral herd removal. Simply remove the Fluffpad from it's packaging to activate, The Fluffpad will become warm to the touch, Place outdoors near feral fluffy nests, The Fluffpad's attractive color, soft texture, warmth and convenient drag handles will ensure that it is found and brought to the nest in no-time! Simply wait until one hour after dark and activate the Fluffpad's one-touch controller, in no-time the Fluffpad will begin to heat-up, changing from a soft, pliant foam into a ultra-sticky adhesive trap. The Fluffpad's transformation also results in the release of CO2 gas, resulting in a swift and humane end via asphyxiation! By morning the Fluffpad will have reverted back into soft, pliant foam. No messy cleanup! Simply grasp by the convenient drag handles and throw away! Order yours today!

Pic unrelated.

Darth Maracas? Where he played God with a red and blue herd? I was expecting someone to upload it to the booru but he said he didn't want to or something

Smarty fluffies remind me of niggers

Name of the artist. Did several pages and then disappeared forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzLcDo4Wpbs

That'd be artist-kun. His stuff would be good if he could actually into English, the little shitslav.