General question to everyone :

General question to everyone :
>When's the last time you were actually happy?

Also feel thread I guess?
You can post a music which relate to your feels also
youtube.com/watch?v=NcalJSO6jDY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti2Am51U-L4
youtube.com/watch?v=A9cIfVFNzSs
youtube.com/watch?v=qexi6I6t_7A
youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4
clairvision.org/knowledge-base/entities-faqs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=35gheud5xBo
youtube.com/watch?v=cM5PYFGy2oA
youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for interest

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti2Am51U-L4

that's pretty good ,thank you.

well I guess that thread is just gonna die ahah.
I bump again,if people are intersted ..
Maybe too late ? i'll try later.

Honestly... i don't remember

It has been a very long time since I've felt happiness...

I feel ya men..

Want to tell a bit more bout all that?
^

A long time ago. I've since learned that I hate people in general (including myself), and its been difficult to feel good since.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9cIfVFNzSs

Honestly, I've been fucked on the get go. I fuck prostitutes, drink myself retarded, and smoke a pack a day; to destract me while i wait for death.

>inb4 an hero faggot

I'd rather have the five people attending my wake, not feel angry.

11 years ago. I'm 20...

Hva you tried any work on yourself with some help? ..
You got friends?
also nice song.

Eh, about a month now. 'Ah, women. They make the highs higher, and the lows more frequent.'

youtube.com/watch?v=qexi6I6t_7A
Bluebeat - Dans le Soleil. To my ear, a wonderful blend of melancholy and hope.

I don´t fucking know.

I know that feel man.. i want to do the same with my life ,but I stil ltry to .. make it better ?
ahah..
Why don't you move to some places ,if you got nothing to loose ?
Like ,a road trip.

since they said bojack horseman season 3 would premiere this month

its been a while. now, i just read love story in mango form and get even more depressed with life.

i hate it. cant even let go of a fucking story.

nothing makes me happy beside her

bump

Story?
ahah man. i feel ya.
Why don't you change your routine?At least you got her,no?

The last time I recalled being happy, I was in a relationship. It was a horrible relationship, but I did my best to make things work out between the both of us. my partner was just a slut and I was trying to help her not be such a slut. It's a long story that I feel is annoying to type out. A few months after I cut ties with her, I tried to an hero. Things just don't feel the same anymore. I thought I was getting better, but I guess I'm not.

when I got my pupper. that was like a year and 6 months ago tho

I suffer from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

I'd kill myself long time ago if not my family. Not like they're supporting me. They don't even know about it.

But if i did it, they would be so disappointed. Even if they don't care at the moment. Lots of tears and question without answers.

So yeah, it's like they're standing right on my path.

Bump.

If it was a toxic relarionship, you don't have to regret it .. I know it hurt ,but you deserve better than that..
Try to move and focus on the things that make you happy usually.
Don't an hero..
I know life is pain,but sometimes ,it gets better ,and you have to live for those happy moments.

I've been alone for so long, I can't remember.
>The fact that we adapt so well is one of our greatest talents and one of our worst traits. We adapt, we forget why we wanted something in the first place, we get comfortable and then we realize what we had after we loose it. Happiness isn't a state of being, it's a feeling we get when we get something.

May 10, 2013.

A little under 2 years ago, i was with an amazing girl, had great friends and actually enjoyed life, then i fucked it up as I always do.

Fuck i hate myself

You can be helped with your problem of schizophrenia .. not with doctors and pills or whathever . .
there is soft method that at least ,needs to be tried.
Have you heard about dowsing ? (not sure of the word,i'm not english )
This help people with disorder.. You should try user .

wtf is it like being a schizo?

its like psychosis right?

Happy? Probably last time I did drugs, 6 months ago. Content with my life? Never.

I know I shouldn't regret it, but I can't help but feel that if I were to try even harder, things would be better. It's only a feeling though, mate.
I'm working on moving on and my focus is on trying to get back into school and moving out of state atm. As for hobbies, I don't think I have any that I can just stay focused on. my attention span is so short now.
I'll try living for those future moments.

thanks user.

that's some really sad way to think ..
I think that the problem is that we don't learn how to be happy.
We learn all kind of stuff in school , but not who we are, what we want to do , why ..
and you need to ask yourself those questions..
There is always good i na bad situation..
Maybe you don't see it yet ,but trust me ,one day you'll se it ,and that day, maybe you'll be glad that all that happend to you.
Everything happend for a reason.

Imagine having lots of dumb voices in your heads saying mean things most of the time. Then add paranoia to it. It's fucking awful.

Sometimes i hear a normal male/female voice talking shit. Sometimes it does not have a "vocal" form, it's like someones else thought that appears in your head. You instantly know its not "yours'.

Fuck doctors and their pills. I tried this stuff and it only made it worse. I felt like a mindless zombie, a robot without any emotions.
Tell me more about this method.

What pills they put you on? I'm on venlafaxine for BPD.

>Everything happend for a reason.

Not it fucking dosnt. Life isn't predetermined, you make it out as you go along. We are specs in the wind. You had something good and lost it? Well that was stupid of you, now get over it or spend your life regretting, dosnt matter, we'll all end up dead and nothing we ever accomplish will ever matter anyhow

I'm going to take the pills (Lithium) being a mindless zombie seems good to me

youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4

I fucking agree with you, fuck doctors and the pills.
Geez.. I wish I could help you more.
I'm gonna try to eplain to you in my onw words.
In my language , that method is called "la radiésthésie" . The thing is kinda spiritua on a ay , but real scientist acually work with it , and even some doctors.
The disease that you have , schizophenia ,would be due to some entities, bad ones, who take over a part of you and feed with your bad thought and everything.
I know it sounds crazy, but belive me it woth the try.
I'm really bad at explanation sorry..
there is more information on the internet

because i have nothing else to do. i hate my life. no friends. 5.5 more years of the navy. i just want to be back in highschool. maybe then i could fix all the shit i did wrong.

its cool dude im schizo too
i tried to kms in 7 grade
am 20 now
gonna ride this one out fellas

Probably sometime last summer. I was excited to finally leave my parents and go off to college. Senior year was a particularly shitty one, and the premise of finally being able to start life on my own and have some semblance of independence was really exciting. Too bad college was equally if not more lame, but I guess it's okay because I've been way more unhappy.

Can't exactly remembers. Shitty antidepressants, sleep pills, perphenazine and some other shit.
It was three years ago since i took these last time. I've got better methods.

How fucked in head you have to be to enjoy this state?

I'll check it out. Thank you.

Tell someone with a mental illness they are being plagued by demons. Great idea.

please read this article
clairvision.org/knowledge-base/entities-faqs.html

youtube.com/watch?v=35gheud5xBo

Still working / fucked up with my girlfriend / smoking grass and writing down master thesis

Before my father died. Had a normal day, got home and he looked me straight in the eye at one point whilst talking and said "You know, they send old people here to die." Carried on convo as normal, went to bed and next day he drops dead. Doctors reckon that this heart attack finally killed him (fucker survived 6 heart attacks prior to this)

>I've got better methods.
Such as?

Not who you were responding to, but before you read what I have to say, full disclosure that I suck at arguing and probably communicating altogether. However, I think it's the easy way out to dismiss everything and chalk it all up to the chaos that is our universe. Regardless of how you view it, simply put, some things just aren't meant to be. How you interpret it is the important part. I'd like to think the absence of things happening is more important, in the sense that if it were going to happen, it would.

What's the fastest and most painless way I can an hero. I've got all the notes and shit set up.

Gun.

It's been a rough couple of years recently, but I've had a shitty life overall. I'm selling off all my shit on eBay so my family won't have to deal with it when I finally an hero.

Not an amerifag

Gravity i think. Aka jumping off a tall building. But only if you can't put your hand on a gun.

it's not fucking demons m8.
plus I just try to help becasue I know that pills are terrible and just make the disease asleep..
I thin kthat's good to try different things.

Get drunk/high as fuck and jump off a building.

Tulpa.
I knew this is not recommended for people with such mental illnesses, but i literally had nothing to lose. And it turned out really good for me.
She (cause it's a female) helps me deal with all of this shit most of the time. I don't know if i could handle it without her.

It's always women, eh? I don't think I've ever reached a point of happiness beyond mere in the moment type things. I was with a girl for two years until one day I realized I didn't love her and we just weren't meant to be. I felt so happy to finally be free and be single again, live for myself and all that. I was content with a nice paying job and such, still not really happy just content. That's when another lady came around. She drags my emotions through the mud only to bring me back into the clouds. Right now they're in the mud..I know it's toxic but the thought of us being together makes me so happy but then she just shoots me back into the dirt. I'm stuck in a rut and there is just no way out...maybe one day we'll all find happiness...

Such as pure meth

fall in love also a shot in the head.

If that means you trying to kill yourself, please don't user. Find someone who's just as sad as you and help them overcome it by either being with them or just being there to help them. It gives your life a purpose. Maybe not everyone, but it might help you.

>in the sense that if it were going to happen, it would

No it won't. You either make it happen or it dosn't. Life isnt fair, nothing happens because "its supposed to". We are all alone in the universe, you are born alone and you die alone

I've heard of this process. I'm glad you've found something that works. I'm sticking to the pills for now but hoping I can get to a point where I dont need them.

Don't be an hero..

It actually sounds crazy but it's interesting as fuck. I'm going to make some reshearch about this

Good luck then.

Never really been the happy guy, might seem like the one if you would see me irl, but it's just an act because in reality I really feel shit inside.

No idea when I was last happy. Probably as a child. I always kinda thought that I'm the worst of all people. Because I like certain things and think about things others never did.

I regret every little thing I ever did and tell myself that I need to be locked away. I don't want people to feel uncomfortable, only because of my stupidity and laziness.

When i was 13 right before i turned 14. Im 23

It's not about it being fair...it's just about the way things work out. Some things obviously will just never happen, but sometimes the way life works out is pretty funny. You've just got to try seeing the humor in things, as horrible as things might be going.

You need to see a doctor.

This is generally how i feel all of the time

youtube.com/watch?v=cM5PYFGy2oA

Op here, I have to go now,
I really hope that you all get better in your lifes..
Belive in your dreams, and if you don't have any, so create them ..
everything is still possible, you are alife.
You can decide to change your life.
and if you have big obstacles ,it's becasue you're strong enough to pass through them..

Btw that makes me happy that Sup Forums is not completely wasted ,there is still good people like you guys.
You are not worthless.
Keep fighting ,I know you can all do better , at least a little.
I wish you good luck.

This is one of the main symptom of depression or bipolar disorded. Maybe you should seek medical help.

I don't remember. I never real feel any strong emotion though to be honest. Sometimes I catch a fondness for someone but thats the extent of my capacity to feel.
youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI
>I feel faraway from people

Having abit of a hard time seeing the humor in waking up wishing i never did for 7 years, but thanks for the tip

are you me?

the fucks a tulpa?

Same man, I haven't been happy for a long time either, I've never had a gf, never had sex, I've always been the guy who's left out because I'm diffrent.

Today.

how the fuck do you stay dedicated to this shit?
I tried 2 times now and only stuck with it for a week at most

seriously

Well, it is interesting, especially for someone who hears about it for the first time.
I got used to it, i mean - it's still amazing. I can hear and see her.
I can touch her too. It does not feel like touching real-life object but there's that weird aura, actual resistance, tingles and itching. I feel that nice warmth when she's really close to me. It's awesome.

I think I'm not stating what I want to say correctly. I'm not sure what I believe in right now honestly, but I know for a fact that I'm glad certain things didn't happen in the past because I can say in retrospect that I dodged a bullet. Things work out themselves out in odd ways, not as a consequence of anything you've actually done, but just because life is so random and downright fucking goofy.

People won't leave me alone to the point where I don't have an original thought in my head anymore. My life is a horror movie that keeps getting worse every day

Fuck eh, what happened?

Today

I just really wanted to have one. I was thinking of it like something to help me with my schizophrenia.

Google it, i am not going to literally write a book about tulpas for you.

right now, actually. Turned in my two weeks notice a few months back and the fucking anexity and depression stopped. I now work at a gas station overnight and have an average of ten customers a night. I get paid 12 bucks an hour and am much happier (considering i left making only 13 bucks an hour, i have no issues). Plus i get overtime whenever i want. I literally spend 12 hours a day there sometimes and just chill out after my stocking and cleaning is done.

Maybe. When you're noone you feel like you could be anyone.

Well, according to google they are basically imaginary friends, which I can see a schizophrenic being able to keep up with but I wouldnt be able to.

Psychologist? I'm already 3 years in therapy.

He tells me that I'm in danger of getting depression. Yet my major problem, atleast according to my psychologist, is that I'm simply shy.

I'm not so sure about this. I think a lot about suicide but I'm reluctant. I don't believe in a paradise or something, there is nothing after I get through it. Its not like I will care when I'm dead but alone from a rational point of view, it would be a waste. I can work, I'm healthy, I'm a young man.

Yet nobody wants me, nobody needs me. I'm just a nuisance and a burden to the people around me.

I feel like I'm stuck in limbo sometimes.

Yeah, i call tulpas "imaginary friends" or "schizophrenia on request" ironically myself, but it's actually more complicated than you think.