Munchma quchi

steffi h

Karoliina

Natalie B

Mustela Erminea

Cherrie

Melissa

My ex

I alternate between thinking "Man, fuck that bitch" and "Man, I'd love to fuck that bitch"

Beth E.

Luanna

Shay.

Courtney w.

Hannah

betty white

Thitiya

your mom

Tess

Lauren

Her name's Vicki, she lives in a different country and I'm too nervous to message her without a valid reason
But when she messages me we can talk for hours.
It's been a few weeks
Thanks user you ruined my night.

Gabriela

your dad

Amber

Snow

Lauryn

Hillary Clinton

Gabrielle lacey

Erin

your grandma

Elena

Jeoffry

I dont deserve her

Abby

Gladys
I'm an old oldfag

your step grandfather

Ashley. She texts me from time to time, but always just "hey, i miss you".
When I respond, she says nothing. Occasionally likes my shit on instagram but that's about all the contact we have since she left me. Feels bad man, she's fucking gorgeous and actually a decent human being.

NIGGER

Carolyn

Sorry for kind of rejecting you even though I was in love with you because I was nervous

Rosemarie
fuck you OP

I gotcha bro

abby\

Arianna

Tiffany.
Shes always been my delivery girl from dominos for like 2 years.
She hasent shown up the past 5 times.
I miss her so much

> A lot of people hated them but I've always loved them.
> I'll never forget their name
"Daniel Keem"

ALLAH

Bella

Mikey

Melissa.

Michelle Obama

Maybe she's regretting leaving you? But whenever she tries to reconnect she gets cold feet?

There was one girl that was and maybe still is into me. It was painfully obvious, but I never asked her out. She seemed decent enough, but something was a bit off. So..

>them

Not "her", "him."

Santos S

Well I say she's a decent human being but she and her mom were huge Bernie fans and the first time I met her parents, I pulled up wearing a MAGA shirt so it's probably for the best.

Alexandra.

Still missing her af. I literally don't know what should I do with my life now.

>inb4 kill yourself

Maria

>bringing political views to your girl's parents

Tea? Is that you?

nooooooooo, she left because I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and that means that having any kind of decent relationship is pretty much impossible. She was probably high and just bored.

The things you never had

you better yourself and you get her back.. if she is no longer of this world... then you well shit find another

Brooke

Morgan.
I actually loved her.
She got me to feel emotions again.
Randomly, she got cold out of nowhere and stopped speaking me.
We haven't spoken in week.

I forgot to do laundry that day and was already running l8 m8

ur mom faggot

Kaylie... Man, I really regret not being able to fucking date her. But I guess that's the consequences of being an ugly cunt.

Bella.

Lilian

Milk and two sugars please, cunt face.

moot

Anna

Thats my gf. How does it feel user knowing that i might be dating the one you loved, knowing she loves to deepthroat my cock ;)

>cunt face
That's new

That faggot is a faggot

Dana. Every day for the past 5 years.

Is it really, or are you just lying to make yourself feel better, cunt face

Wasnt actually a joke, legit know someone with that name, pronounced "tey-ah" who dated a santos.

Jackie
Miss u

>tfw I work nights alone, have no friends, and have no "her"

Leonah

Ciara Aodhan

I very doubt that's the case user. Also that's not me your replying too I thought id just reply because you sound like your purposely being a dickhead

Emily.

I wonder if you like like me too.

Scabbadoosh

Miranda C.

Oh yeah cause there's only one maria in the entire world, you fuck

Sara

You weren't replying to me I just hadn't really heard that insult before also aren't you a sensitive one. Did mummy not give you enough attention as a child

Doing the samething multiple times? I am lean to her being unsure about reconnecting, romantically or elsewise

Tammi

my "her" accused me of rape. Making me unlikely to trust anyone enough to become a new "her"

Emily.
We went on one date back in January, she then proceeded to act like I didnt exist for 2 weeks and now expects me to be friends with her. Its been a shit show for me since February and its really messed me up...