You know the drill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOJwHzLCD3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mah nigga, remove kebab, avenge Wladislaw III at the battle of Varna

Still butthurt because of the game? XDDDD

>still
Obviously, it wasn't that long ago.

You can't have our jobs and you can't into space.
Also post template if this is a srs thread.

just take the loose like a champ and move on with life... the sun will shine another day

template

I'd rather cry myself to sleep and contemplate suicide.

HA! calling the Crimea as part of russia. You must really hate Ukraine. also, dzień dobry, jak się Pan ma dzisiaj?

>muh herritage
no

there is no shame in defeat, it was a close game, I'd be proud if portugal did the same poland did against germany

chujowo, Polska przegrała i wyszła z Euro

CHUPA CARALHO

calma compatriota

Concordo nos espanhóis xD

stay mad

In the US, it is ingrained in us that the US is home, and the rest of the world is a tourist destination.

literally the niggers of europe

Arent you serbs descents and bastards of invading ottomans? I realise why you hate muslims now, daddy issues?

typical fucking Pole!

come over to England, take shit loads of jobs and had the audacity to "hate" England.

QUEM S'ATREVE A DETESTAR PT FILHOS DA PUTA

No one of us hate England. What the fuck are you talking about?

bet you're american

Blah

Why do you hate Ireland

not even british, but do you actually take a minute to look at the numbers you're posting? The pound dropped by £0.02. 1.85%. Its insignificant stop this shit meme that Britain is dying without the oh so mighty UNITED STATES OF EUROPE

>implying all polish people came to the UK

Britische Pfund = British pound
also, this is 0.02 in one day£, IN ONE DAY
here is one week, idiot

3 months*
here is the week

it's funny that you hate half of the istanbul and love the other half

i am turkish and i am happy when people just dislike us.
fuck erdoğan

How does it make you feel that Australia is known as 'AU', and Austria is known as 'AT' - despite being centuries older?

We dont hate you because of Erdogan. We hate you because you deny the fact that you are not turks but former christian greeks, arabs and byzantins

im turkish too and im unhappy when people just dislike us. If u want to begin something in our country it musnt be like that

Where are you from bro ?

what about your race? do you feel aryan or something?

Good old Ireland

i know that is the pound. What I mean was that I'm not even British. Still even so, a 10% drop after leaving the EU is not such a big drop

Then why didnt u color it blue? Do you not know where ireland is on a map?

Filename says it all.

Forgot

So many Eurofags, get mad we left your shitty union, the only reason Germany is mixed feelings is because of their WW2 technology. Apart from that have fun retarded rape-fugee welcomers.

Where you from?

What's so nice about Russia?

how the fuck do you forget your homeland

This is the only non faggot so far.

> implying eastern europe likes refugees.

The putinator removes kebabs, instead of doing what the bureaucratic EU fags do, which is to say nothing; despite the mass rapes and attacks on their homelands.

This, but kill England, northern Ireland, and Russia with fire

I bet you pride yourself on 'telling it like it is'.

Fair enough then.

Go back to the Calais jungle you fucking Muji sympathiser

It was actually me and I'm Scottish, I just wanted to get a reaction from people. England is shit.

I pride myself on not relying on a shitty and corrupt union, which does nothing but impede scientific progress and the advancement of civilisation.

Norther Ireland is ok. I'm half Scottish half Northern Irish and my dad (Scottish side) had Southern Irish ancestory.

You think I'm French? That's cute
youtube.com/watch?v=TOJwHzLCD3U

Hes from ireland. I would be forgetting my homecountry too if i was from ireland and talked with foreigners.

How about you call for a second referendum and try to live off of North Sea oil. Even though OPEC has driven the price down to almost $20 a barrel.

I didn't forget my homeland, i forgot there was a colour for homeland.

I can smell your crusty neckbeard from here, my free-thinking gentleman.

We have less plagues and deadly animals.

You rely on England. You should be sucking their cock.

Protestant fucking cunts, no, worse than that, owned by protestant fucking cunts, don't even have a shit country to call their home yet

>kill the Federation, Turks, and Albanians
>Mixed feelings of Montenegro
>Kosovo is homeland
muh fukin sides are in orbit, silly Serb. Albanian Kosovo is the only only Kosovo

Don't listen to him. I'm Scottish and am voting No on the Scottish referendum. I have family from Ulster and England and love all of the UK. YES voters are brainwashed morons.

That's not how arguing works, user. You can't just suggest something you think he might say, then refute it. Your autism is showing.

homeland?

Irish huh? Quit living a false dream and realise that you're nothing without the mainland, your pathetic fallacies of a non secular terror state is almost as bad as the UAE.

I'm an amerifag

That's not what I asked, but thanks.

That's why they broke free from Irish Rule. You'' never get it back you tarrier cunt. Away and give Bobby Sands a cheeseburger.

As is yours, as you are persistent in believing that i'm arguing; when i'm merely commenting.

yey bin also doch net so alleine da

This is based on places I've either been to myself, or know people from.

One post doesn't equal persistence. Stop trying to sound clever.

Fuck off Merkel

That's not the proper use of a semi-colon. Nice try, Johnny Foreigner.

I think most people who know Ireland know Catholicism is a huge part of it

Regarding Russia on this one, Russian people are usually really nice in my experience and fun to hang out with. Mixed feelings is for their government.

>not liking scottish freedums

My man!

Tá cheio de melões esta merda

Also, you're one to talk, the protestants tortured us for eight hundred long years, that potato famine was all the Brits, the population still hasn't recovered, but we're still more developed than those cunts