Asap is one of the greatest rappers in my opinion

Asap is one of the greatest rappers in my opinion.

That nigga barely raps tho, hes more like rhythmic talking desu

shit thread

>rap
>good

You posted his only good record and even then half of it was taking Lil B's shit

he's basically Travis Scott with worse beats and better rapping
and Travis Scott is basically Asap Rocky with better beats and worse rapping
(str8 up!)

you have shit taste in rappers

rocky used to have good taste in beats but now he's pretty ass desu

you sound like a fucking retard when you say that. travis scott fucking sucks lmao. atleast livelovea$ap and longlivea$ap were great

liveloveasap is a masterpiece. long live asap is pretty damn good. at long last asap sort of fucking sucked by comparison. He's getting worse over time. He peaked with his mixtape, and now it's just a slow fall.

im not seeing the comparison... also asap instrumentals are pure gold. everything travis scott has done is super forgettable. He's dullness is probably at least partially to blame for kanyes current condition.

they don't sound alike

>half of it was taking Lil B's shit
Wait what

same with chance

at long last asap was great imo. it was definitely different from his previous projects and i think song by song it was worse, but overall it comes together really nicely. its far more personal and darker

Either not enough or too much rod stewart imo

>Implying people don't have different tastes in music

obvs
thats arguably the only classic released this decade
bye reddit

ALLA is his best album objectively. It has the best beats, lyrics, flows, and aesthetic.

? kek

>rap
>good

"Pussy money alchohol
You niggas pussy after all."
Damn...

Asap relies so heavy on instrumentals i feel like maybe you might like this if you give it a chance but maybe not.

get in them drawers