What do you think of my sister?

What do you think of my sister?

I think I want to stick my dick thru her fucking piano teeth

honestly the only reason i keep coming back is the hope that OP will post nudes.

admit it OP you just put a wig on your little brother....

You're not the only one bro

too much clothes

who the fuck takes nudes of their sister?

who the fuck said he took them

a typical Sup Forums user?

0/10 she's not even your sister. you didn't add time stamp. no one gives a fuck about your 'sister' its just their dick talking. OP never delivers. and she looks creepy as hell.

I'm checking her computer and phone every night when she's asleep in hopes that i can find nudes for y'all. Unfortunately she is really shy and doesn't really talk to guys.

i disagree that that is typical. yeah its a common thread topic but doubtful it's ever anyones sister

looks like carrot top 2/10

she looks like a slut I know

cuz she's like fucking 11! Quit creepin dude.

I am her cousin, hi /b

18 actually

yep

What do you think about my sister?
Anyone have any tips on having sex with a sibling?

Bro why are you sexualising your sister lol. Im a Sup Forumstard and shit too but i'd never personally get involved in any of the supposed incest shit that goes on here. I enjoy watching from a distance but I'm genuinely curious about the people who partake. No judgement just tell us about yourself and why you are doing this. Thanks

then that must be an old picture cuz her head is smaller than her teeth. or are you guys just genetically defected?

When you're done, whisper in her ear, "Dad's next".

can you fucking pedo faggots stop with this stupid thread its wasting space on my fucking catalog

i'm attracted to her

Your "sister" looks like squints from the sandlot with a wig on

her mouth is too big. 2/10

She is very cute. Keep posting

Okay you can say a little more than that faglord. No shame or guilt? Have you/would you ever act upon it/hit on her. Tell us bud.

hey op no shame in saying you'd love to ram your dick all the way down her throat and cum inside untill she throws up then do it again brah. i'd like to.

Fpbp

Feed her an apple or a carrot. Maybe even a sugar cube.

For me, my sister is very talented. She's has an amazing voice! I've jerked off to her singing before. It's a fetish of mine I suppose.

nobody is asking about you, nigger. nobody wants a CP incester.

She looks quite young though man. Perhaps wait till she is of legal age to fuck her sweet tight cunt?

aww sheeeit nigga!!

She's not underaged

still ugly tho

someone should cock this

You have to normalize being naked around her. She has to be comfortable with seeing your dick long before she will sit on it. Once she is used to seeing it get her to touch it. Truth or dare, favor or however you get her to do it.

Touch her. Get her used be being naked around you. Once your both naked together and touching each other the sex will just come naturally. Sort of.

My sister refused to fuck me and we were playing around one day naked and I held her legs straight up and she was all like no and shit and I leaned forward and penetrated her. She began saying some off the wall shit lime give it to me brother fuck little sister good. Shit like that. I came in like 20 seconds and pulled out on time. She relaxed when she saw the cum on the couch.

That is how my little sister lost her virginity at 14. To me.

if your sister is awesome and you love her for that no probs but you are betraying her love and trust with this and twisting it into a sexual fantasy is BS on your part. if she is that cool she deserves a better brother. one who would protect her from the kind of people who would do what you are doing. you are a blood betrayer and deserve the bad karma you are cooking.

Okay thats pretty hot man tell us more about the whole normalizing nudity and fucking her, etc.

That not your sister, she has been posted 3 times here in the last week

You would be correct, I have posted this thread before.

This thread fucking sucks go die op you faggot