Whats your secret? Mine is sharing pics and vids of my naked unaware wife on kik...

Whats your secret? Mine is sharing pics and vids of my naked unaware wife on kik. Give me a good reason to share them with you and your kik name and I might send them over.

I let this dude fuck me 5 times in one weekend, tore me UP

Not interested.

I'll send u a video of me cumming to your wife's pics.

I pay my girlfriends cousin to give me massages
Ive paid her to the point i can be nude and she doesnt care about me getting hard or anything

Nice...she hot? Ever get a happy ending?

I like to humiliate cucks and cum while looking at their wives and girlfriends, sometimes I do tributes

kik is mosstower

This dude let me fuck him 5 times in one weekend. I tore him UP

Pic of her
A fee times she has given me some strokes

Kik is paramadick

darkzahn
i have similar content of my girlfriend

why would you want a message from that nasty bitch oh my god she's so ugly

Kik me mikeeuropa

Shut up you stupid faggot! Dont listen to this guy man, id pay her to rub me but id definitely get her to start giving you happy endings. Does your gf know about this arrangement?

She could tug out some of my knuckle babies

Why...what have you got to offer? OP here...

yo

She doesn't

Not into the whole humiliation aspect. Just like to share her pics and talk about her and know that guys are stroking to her.

Nice man!

That works for me though

my friends car tried to mom me in the back of my fingers mom

that's pretty fucking pathetic, you'd also probably fly to thailand to get a happy ending yourself you poor motherfucker

I just ferted in the office and they think it was the guy nxt to me

Trade? Got a wide variety, what u in to?

>mosstower
u read redwall books as a kid user

Well the fact that I could fly to Thailand contradicts you calling me a poor motherfucker so it looks like you'll be getting a load of dick while I at least get a tug job from a girl...fag

I've hacked over 1000 icloud accounts and can't stop. Probably 50% have nudes.

Yeah
I wait for the days i get just her at my house

Share em!

so sorry that you didn't realize that poor meant "sad" in that sentence, i should've known that anyone stupid enough to think that wretched hag is good enough to get a massage from would also not understand a simple sentence

Can u hack one for me and kik me results?

Give me something specific, I'll see if I have it.

you know what we want user.

No. only a p le

Actually the synonyms for sad are melancholic, bittersweet, melancholy, pensive, tragical, heavyhearted, tragic, wistful, tragicomic, mournful, doleful, and tragocomical.... poor isnt a synonym for sad so it appears you are the stupid one as you cant choose a word that represents what you actually mean.

How do you do it user?

My gf

Aworkman88
Username

Alright everyone, it's time you all know the truth. This is some heavy shit guys. The government has been hiding (obviously) important stuff from us. As people, we have been asking from the beginning questions like "What is inside Area 51?". This particular question plagues our society with redneck tinfoil hat wearers predicting they are hiding aliens, whilst others predict it's just a simple military base. I'm going to come completely clean with you. There is a good reason for why this place is hidden. It is kept secret so no one can know of our nation's greatest weapon's hideout. For you see everyone, I am no normal man.

I am Batman.

Sent you a kik message.

>(You
No fa p pe nin g

just good old fashioned se c ur i ty q's

For all the niggers. If you think she has nudes, just fucking h ac k an a p p le account. We have about 1 year left before they take away se u c uity q u es tio. After that fuck y'all

Your wife is hot as fuck, Kik is orgastic_op I'll cum to her if you'd like :)