Ask a Police Officer anything

Ask a Police Officer anything.

>trolls will be ignored

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxPpaDt9teI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have u ever shot a nigger

Do you lie when you tell people how fast they were going?

>trolls will be ignored
>ask's Sup Forums to ask questions

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

KEK

What's your favorite anime?

post badge and timestamp

How do you feel about this??
youtube.com/watch?v=kxPpaDt9teI

can you prove that you are really an officer

have you killed a nigger yet?

how many niggers did you kill today?

would you shoot a nigger no questions asked?

Why are you such a sack of shit?

Ever pocket weed you get off someone?

State or City/Town?

If you ignore trolls then what kind of shit cop are you?

Why dont you post in /an/ where you belong you low life autistic nigger loving piece of shit.

Have you seen Super Troopers? If so do you like it and how accurate is it?

I'm so horny mr I just want you to stretch my little asshole out baby omg I'm gonna cum I have a cucumber wrapped in a condom in my ass right now and it feels soooo good I'm pretending it's ur thick pink cock and I'm just being ur slave god it feels so god

Why do you take an oath to uphold the Constitution but enforce unconstitutional laws?

no
what do i gain from that?

dragon ball/z/gt/super etc lol

im not gonna dox myself

not without doxing myself

ill watch and tell you

Have you ever seen or yourself, actually opressed someone?
Truly fucked their rights, and destroyed their dignity?
If not, how do you feel about those that seem to do it on a day-to-day basis??
>Are you part of an armed bully squad??!?

How do I suicide by cop?

Oath Keepers or kissup ?

Is it true that there is a machine that can stretch a vagina until it's 6 foot tall then you put a uniform on it and put it in a police car?

Be fucking honest. Do you have to meeet a certain quota of tickets?

Do you keep track of the number of niggers you've killed?

what do you look for when pulling someone over for speeding? everyone's going over the speed limit. why do you pick the cars you do?

Suck my cock, officer.

do you support the use of marijuana

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHRUJENSBSSBSBDBSNIW EJBSB INIRNONOSNOBSIBDIBIDBLNQLNPNONSIBDIB BOBSOHISBONOSNONIANSBBDIJDJDON DODAND ONDINI

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHRUJENSBSSBSBDBSNIW EJBSB INIRNONOSNOBSIBDIBIDBLNQLNPNONSIBDIB BOBSOHISBONOSNONIANSBBDIJDJDON DODAND ONDINIEbzkebxohxebObwkzblbbcufochooxogxigxitxgoxoyxotxitzifzifI

Do you use the excuse "Just doin muh job" to get away with violating peoples rights?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHRUJENSBSSBSBDBSNIW EJBSB INIRNONOSNOBSIBDIBIDBLNQLNPNONSIBDIB BOBSOHISBONOSNONIANSBBDIJDJDON DODAND ONDINIHashissbsi

Are you on steroids?

im impressed how austic you are
who ya glnna call? MOOOODS!!

What's your favorite kind of doughnut?

Kill any niggers today?

hypothetical'

you pull over a car with both nwa and cypress hill band in it

do you beat nwa for "fuck the police song"?
or
do you beat cypress hill for their song "pigs"
or
do you beat all of them for being non-white?
or
multiple beatings for everyone?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHRUJENSBSSBSBDBSNIW EJBSB cdyodohdhochocohdgoINIRNONOSNOBSIBDIBIDBLNQLNPNONSIBDIB BOBSOHISBONOSNONIAgfxNSBBDIJDJDON DODAND ONDINI

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHRUJENSBSSBSBDBSNIW EJBSB INIRNONOSNOBSIBDIBIDBLNQLNPNONSIBDIB BOBSOHISBONOSNONIANSBBDIJDJDON DODAND ONDINIB

If American, how do you feel about the growing police state? How do you feel about civil forfeiture? How do you feel about no-knock raids? Have you ever seen a fellow officer abuse a suspect and if so how did you react?

Partially true. Vaginas can be stretched that big, but they were only spotted at Bernie Sanders rallies

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHRUJENSBSSBSBDBSNIW EJBSB INIRNONOSNOBSIBDIBIDBLNQLNPNONSIBDIB BOBSOHISBONOSNONIANSBBDIJDJDON DODAND ONDINIhhh

Have you already abandoned the thread?

thought you had a cop video lol...not really a fan of the slow music version.

i didnt know i was?

and do what with it? i toss it out somewhere

city/town

yes. love it. its a movie,,, if you work with cool people you can have some fun tho

which unconstitutional laws do i enforce?

(if youre talking about weed, i normally dont arrest...there needs to be some extenuating circumstances)

What's the craziest thing that has ever happened to you? Can be work related or not.

Do you break the law to enforce the law?

Do you enforce all laws regardless of your feeling on them?

Do you use turn signals when driving?

What's your favorite soda?

I support cops and everything but also happen to like weed. Would you throw me in a cage if you ever came across me, even if I was a total bro?

how bad was getting Tased??

You'd "fuck" with the middle class? Wow, what a great guy haha he'd fuck with the middle class. Because it's not like we work our asses off to live an independent, comfortable life right you fucking moron? Nah, of course not. The middle class just get their money from thin fucking air. You fucking cunt. And hopefully you give the poor people enough so they become middle class right? Assuming they don't blow it all on stupid ghetto rich shit like nice cars while they live in Bumsville, Los Yorkington City. So then you're faggot ass can "fuck" with them. That's the human mindset though? I'm supposed to accept this? Once I get the power I'll hurt those who I want, but appear noble by giving those who are so below me it doesn't even matter wealth. Seneca was wrong. Epictetus was wrong. Marcus was wrong. It's not possible to accept it for what it is. Someone needs to destroy you. ... Yknow THIS is why I stay up an hour at night before going to sleep. Laying in bed. Thinking about all of the people like you. Thinking about all the people who agree with you. Punching my pillow. Loud scream. "No officer, no trouble here". Not going to hear the basement noise. The struggling piggie fucks

please answer the question

Seriously,
Will you follow Federal orders to take our guns
or
will you screw the EO and protect and defend the US Constitution?

You should try mushrooms or acid. Thats all

You'd "fuck" with the middle class? Wow, what a great guy haha he'd fuck with the middle class. Because it's not like we work our asses off to live an independent, comfortable life right you fucking moron? Nah, of course not. The middle class just get their money from thin fucking air. You fucking cunt. And hopefully you give the poor people enough so they become middle class right? Assuming they don't blow it all on stupid ghetto rich shit like nice cars while they live in Bumsville, Los Yorkington City. So then you're faggot ass can "fuck" with them. That's the human mindset though? I'm supposed to accept this? Once I get the power I'll hurt those who I want, but appear noble by giving those who are so below me it doesn't even matter wealth. Seneca was wrong. Epictetus was wrong. Marcus was wrong. It's not possible to accept it for what it is. Someone needs to destroy you. ... Yknow THIS is why I stay up an hour at night before going to sleep. Laying in bed. Thinking about all of the people like you. Thinking about all the people who agree with you. Punching my pillow. Loud scream. "No officer, no trouble here". Not going to hear the basement noise. The struggling piggie fucks Fff

You'd "fuck" with the middle class? Wow, what a great guy haha he'd fuck with the middle class. Because it's not like we work our asses off to live an independent, comfortable life right you fucking moron? Nah, of course not. The middle class just get their money from thin fucking air. You fucking cunt. And hopefully you give the poor people enough so they become middle class right? Assuming they don't blow it all on stupid ghetto rich shit like nice cars while they live in Bumsville, Los Yorkington City. So then you're faggot ass can "fuck" with them. That's the human mindset though? I'm supposed to accept this? Once I get the power I'll hurt those who I want, but appear noble by giving those who are so below me it doesn't even matter wealth. Seneca was wrong. Epictetus was wrong. Marcus was wrong. It's not possible to accept it for what it is. Someone needs to destroy you. ... Yknow THIS is why I stay up an hour at night before going to sleep. Laying in bed. Thinking about all of the people like you. Thinking about all the people who agree with you. Punching my pillow. Loud scream. "No officer, no trouble here". Not going to hear the basement noise. The struggling piggie fucks Fucking up this thread

Mdndbdjamansbrhbdbdbdbbsnzhshhdhdhdhzbshdhsbahhabshdjdnsksmajmakalakdjndjsbdhsydvsbajailabdiskansijsbsbsjdjfbfb

hey idiot no one is gonna take your guns

You'd "fuck" with the middle class? Wow, what a great guy haha he'd fuck with the middle class. Because it's not like we work our asses off to live an independent, comfortable life right you fucking moron? Nah, of course not. The middle class just get their money from thin fucking air. You fucking cunt. And hopefully you give the poor people enough so they become middle class right? Assuming they don't blow it all on stupid ghetto rich shit like nice cars while they live in Bumsville, Los Yorkington City. So then you're faggot ass can "fuck" with them. That's the human mindset though? I'm supposed to accept this? Once I get the power I'll hurt those who I want, but appear noble by giving those who are so below me it doesn't even matter wealth. Seneca was wrong. Epictetus was wrong. Marcus was wrong. It's not possible to accept it for what it is. Someone needs to destroy you. ... Yknow THIS is why I stay up an hour at night before going to sleep. Laying in bed. Thinking about all of the people like you. Thinking about all the people who agree with you. Punching my pillow. Loud scream. "No officer, no trouble here". Not going to hear the basement noise. The struggling piggie fucks Kdjahshshdh

>Will you follow Federal orders to take our guns

oh shut hte fuck up you paranoid loon. Gun sales are at an all time high. No one is coming for your guns. They have been saying Obama is out for them for 8 god damn years, and buying a gun is as easy as ever

When will you realize "they are coming for our guns" is probably the best and smartest marketing scheme the NRA could have ever asked for

TL;DR: Gun sales are at a high, stop freaking out over bullshit

Not OP, but cop in NC - no. I don't give a fuck about weed. Both from a personal and professional standpoint.

Personally I think it's going to be legal federally within the next 5-10 years. Professionally, it's not worth the time it takes me to take someone to jail, log all evidence, write a report, and then waste time in court over some misdemeanor bullshit that doesn't hurt anyone.

Now if you're driving and high? Yeah you're going to jail. Impaired is impaired.

Shjahehdhdjshhydhldhldkgxgkxgkxgzgkskgsjasktjtajatsjtjtssjtsjtstjs hmsunrayrkydoyeOydhldLuraluraluralufLuflurAulrdhlLuraulrqalurAur

Dude shut the fuck up, no one wants to take our guns.

Fucking paranoid idiot.

Reported for spam.

>yep

damn right

thank you for calling out the BS

A struggle I sense. Butthurt I see. Strong with the force, the Sup Forumstards are tonight.

Why did you become a cop?

Report for being an faggot

what're you going to do about those fucking kids that keep trying to cross my bridge? Can't toll them anymore because I don't have a permit, and the fascists down at city hall won't approve one for me.

#trollquestionsmatter

Fellow cop here.
Took me about 4 years on the job to become a corrupt uncaring borderline psychopathic alcoholic piece of shit.
How are you going on your journey towards this or have you kept to your oath?

(not trolling %100 genuine)

All you need is a pissed off x-wife and you will be a living stereotype

seriously, kill count on niggers, need to know

I do have one of those, she actually moved interstate to avoid me.

no, why would i do that to someone?

some depts do...like nypd. i do not.

on most normal residential streets...i stop 47 in a 30.

how do i pick it? not everyone is generally doing that...and ill stop the first one i see that is

i support the legalization of recreational use weed, everywhere

its not a cops job to violate rights, its his job to protect them

no, many cops are tho...not majority or anything...but enough

jelly

cypress hill isnt white?

there isnt one, having armored protective gear...is for protection. i agree if its something like the proceeds of a drug sale or something., / - no knock raids are done when they think there is gonna be danger or evidence destroyed, they need special permission, i have no issue with them at all, never did --- yes, but not to a really criminal extent, and i told everyone what an asshole he was and how he didnt know the first thing about the law

What is the most dangerous/violent thing you've done on call?

Also sorry for all the fucking retarded people who don't like you on principle.

fuck the po-lice

> hurr I've had problems with cops in the past because I was a child delinquent and they were just doing their jobs
> hurr cops piss me off because they enforce the thing I don't want to follow
> hurr
fucking hate those people. they never have a legit reason to hate cops.

>Nigger gets arrested for drugs
>Claims police are racist

Can cops be bribed in the U.S?

Don't you just hate people who argue with you?

Exactly, they are literal scum. Then there are the fucking tardo cucks that hop on the bandwagon for no reason other than a black guy said so.

where are the best hiding spots for my drugs while i'm driving? what places do you guys not look?

At home.

No. That will get you arrested. We cannot be bribed by plebs, only politicians

Do you know that by voluntarily enforcement of bad laws makes you an enemy of the people?

And saying it's just you doing your job is the same as when nazis said it?

Just asking questions, not a troll just an American

why do you turn a blind eye to your fellow officers who are buying, possessing and abusing illegal steroids?

Keep your stupid drugs at home. Driving intoxicated will get you the full shaft. I have seen too many dead people that would still be alive if not for the selfish asshole that thinks their need to be high/drunk/tipsy/fucked up trumps life itself. Completely unnecessary. Ust please keep that shit at home, out of plain view so I have no reason for probable cause searches. I really despise those

hey fuck wad, i didn't say that i was driving while under the influence. why don't you take your shitty assumption and jerk off into your moms panties you basement dweller.

While driving, you're better off having it in a small plastic baggie that you can easily ditch at a moment's notice if you feel the heat coming around the corner

Not OP but a correctional sergeant for CDCR. Most of the guys are on Testosterone or HGH that they got prescribed by thier doctors. Kinda hard to take them away

we rarely check the rectum so if you want to hide your drugs, up the poop shoot is your best spot.

True... Sorry I get super heated over the topic so as soon as I hear drugs and vehicle I assume. Probably all the reports I read so I apologize

Is a pack of cigars paraphernalia?
I know the guts are, but a cop said he had reasonable intent to search my friends car just because he had an unopened pack.

free my boy jamal nigga killed 6 hoes and robbed a bank but he a good nigga

Unless you go to jail... declare that shit before getting to jail or you'll get charged with cons. To introduce a controlled substance in a jail. Yes jails check your rectum

you know that those drugs even if prescribed are still being abused why are the doctors not charged. you guys know they cause major issues in job performance.