How do you guys with big or even average dicks walk around with those things?

How do you guys with big or even average dicks walk around with those things?

Check em

I have plenty of room myself. Seems any bigger it'd be in the way

Dubs say not even BB

Tiny

i accidentally hit my glans on desks and tables

probably not too bad a problem to have

yea...

thankfully i dont have this problem.

you just do, but it gets super uncomfortable sometimes

cant wear thin clothing either or everyone can see the shape of it

Proudly

Take note white bois

I have never had that problem. Anythign tight enough that uit might normally show just pushes it in flush

just swinging around, waiting for the next small-dick gay boy to drain it

And she swallowed it all. That proves that you aren't man enough to satisfy her.

that girl has talent, damn

Usually rolled in a ball so it looks bigger.

To be honest I'd trade my bigger than average dick for something smaller that I wasn't having to adjust all the time. I mean it's not like I ever use the fucking thing.

cant even imagin being able to do something like that

cool jewdick

Pretty much this. The good parts of having a big dick far outweigh the bad, though.

Thats such a waste. I've been turned down because of my size several times so I'd have been putting your size to much better use.

How do you get a penis this small?

It grows tho

Mines way smaller than that one, but damn that's a nice dick. Is it yours, user?

I drew the "short straw" in life I guess

That literally looks like a dick growing out of a vagina

Don't h8 m8

I do anyway, I don't really mind or care if it's visible

Damn, I wish I could pull that off. Actually really hot.

But that's me fetish

chicks' orgasms are clitoral

I'm not, you'd be a a cute ladyboy

Those are the lesser orgasms. The real ones are from the g-spot.

Thanks, it's about 7.5-8 inch area when hard

That's a nice suckable cock you got there OP

Y-yeah? You think so?

Bullshit a girl would turn back once you have them in bed kek

Yeah that's me. Old timestamp but still me.

Thanks. This is it at its best but only about 4"

Of course, follow your dreams user

Rate my cock

not bad, proud of you user

It's fucking perfect. I'd kill to play with it

Thanks user

Once I was fooling around with a girl (gropefest, making out) then she grabs my crotch "I like to see what i'm gunna have to work with... Oh" and then that was about it for the fooling around when it was quite obviously headed to sex till then.

I've even had a girl stop me after we were going for awhile cus she couldn't really feel it and I kept slipping out.

So yea, it can happen

You probably have a manly face so you can never be a good trap. Kys faggot

that's nowhere near 7.5 or 8. try 5.5

Lads I have 4,9 inch pecker should I consider suicide

You would be amazed how helpful briefs are in holding it all together when you have average sized stuff

Whats the yearly growth rate of penises during puberty?

I bulge a lot. It's meh

Especially since it's already hard hahaha what a huge faggot he is

That sucks, I got a 7,5 inch and girls Love it. But I just want My fucking ex back, she just left me two Weeks ago because she Said she didn't Love me anymore. IT Hurts So fucking much because I though I finally had the girl of My dreams, and I did, but I wasn't good enough

Average sized bifag here.
(around 7inches, little more little less, not sure, haven't measured since I was preteen)
I just want all you little dick guys to know that I think it's cute and I'd love to play with your junk. Ask for details
> Receive details
> Post pic of yourself with timestamp and I will details will be graphic.

>pubertyfag detected
MODS MODS MODS

I spent my whole life walking around with a dick that could reach 6.2 inches, and until I was 17, I thought my penis was actually small. I just walked around with it. Tucked it under my waistband when I got an erection and tried to play it off, thought about things to kill my erection... or, well, I just either did or didn't have an erection and that was it. My dick was often in my fucking pant leg. It sometimes still is.

Average 5 inches or so here and no bitch has ever complained. Be proud of what you got, bitches can smell any insecurities

Isn't the average around 4,9 inches

your penis is at full length by the age of 15. it's not getting any bigger.

I heard It was 16 to 18

It varies when ur puberty started

pretty late bloomer

Listen, from experience, if a girl loves you they'll tolerate that dick. It happens. But if that relationship turns sour they'll totally be bitter and tell her friends that you had a four inch dick so you weren't even worth being worried about. (Even though they're trying not to remember that they totally fucked it)

No but people sure like to think it is. Besides, No one give a fuck what the average size of an ant is, small is SMALL

Average desirability then? As opposed to size?

well your dick should end up being pretty much like your dad's so just ask him to whip it out and show you

thats a cute lil dick, got a kik? I'd like to see more c;

Seen this pic many times in other forums. Doubt this is yours..
If it isn't then ur a sad person to pretend another guys dick is yours just to impress another guy on the Internet

Naah fam, thats just average. Be humble, don't brag, give head and have a sense of humor. You'll get pity sex with someone who appreciates you.

Are you me? always thought i was small until i found out i needed large condoms

Thanks. No. I need to get a better phone and computer so I can since Im realizing Im an exhibitionist

7-7.5" here

Here's mine. Not quite hard here. Not super impressed by my size but not embarrassed either. However it is super small when flaccid

No way to keep in contact?

I wanna nuzzle and lick those balls. They're cute.

Same here.

more like 6

Soft pic

I'm not saying that I got a fat shlong, but it does get in the way. Hahaha. Never really thought about how smaller guys deal with that.

I dont mind emails about my little prick lol

[email protected]

Do you have like, tumblr or something. I need that little dick in my life

>How do you guys walk around with those things?
You a femanon? Wish you could try it out? They're pretty handy.

But to answer your question, all you've gotta do is control your erections (sometimes it's impossible, yes, but it can be done) and you'll have no problems....Unless you're insanely huge or something. That's what I do.

No but I'm trying to lose weight and sissy up alittle. I might start a tumblr documenting that once I'm in better shape. I'm a big fan of both small penis humiliation and appreciation lol

You should start it right now. I neeeeed it.

Still much too chubby. Hardly a sissy worth noting yet

pretty average, I guess.

With it stuck to one of my thys in the summer time and all packed away inside my butthole in the winter.