Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show

>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse

Get eaten I guess

JUST

"Look I made the exact same thread again!"

>reason for Jill wearing boob tube and short skirt in raccoon city was because of a heat wave going on at the time

Based nips

Either survive or die like any other.

I reckon thered be bandits who rape and kidnap women for their own sexual pleasures and use them to make children which they raise to be child soldiers.

It'd be hard to find a woman alone for sure, and the ones that would be, would be paranoid AF, just like any other line wanderer.

That being said, there's also be another cult of women believing men have ruined the world, and are trying to create a new utopia and hold down fort, while executing men who may get in their way.

Like aforementioned gang rapists, they'll rape and use men as fuck toys (snu snu etc)

source

So. Z-nation?

>That being said, there's also be another cult of women believing men have ruined the world, and are trying to create a new utopia and hold down fort, while executing men who may get in their way
This is a familiar trope, but I think it's more of a male fantasy than something women would bother doing.

Nothing, because the zombie would be destroyed in under 1 week.

>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse

They join villages like everyone else, or join hunter-gatherer groups is shit is truly fucked.

What anime is this

You ever hear of SCUM feminists lad?

They're out their, it's no fantasy.

And they're rampant on my campus.

>weak-ass women get killed quickly
>only ones left are ass-kickers and butch lesbians
Where's the problem?

In a sense, yeah.

Pretty much this.

Only the strong survive.

They finally realize that men are more capable at survival than they are and finally get back on the program. I feel like if there was an apocalypse and we go back to jungle days then women and nu males would learn their place.

You have to be 18 to post here faggot

90% of Sup Forums would be dead if it came down survival of the fittest.

what fucking anime is this you moron, im not an autistic neetbeard who memoerizes EVERY fucking anime that comes out

I'd bet money that when shit gets real they change their tune.

It's fan art from resident evil dumbass.
Use fucking Google ffs

No shit things would be different if literally everything about our lives changed overnight.
Look up Maslow's hierarchy of needs. A lot of tumblr's bitching is on the highest tier (as well as most bitching on Sup Forums), but when society crumbles and the lowest tiers like food and security become instantly apparent, then no shit people will stop caring about higher tiers.