Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/j7z4
strawpoll.me/10656014
twitter.com/JackWilshere/status/750049676607492096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WENGER OUT

I legit do not remember van persie bottling this many sitters though.

Should have let that die and not brought it to this thread lad. That was a terrible post by Payetbro

sorry senpai I thought he was serious. I dont know what I was thinking. I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while (holiday today) and forgot about the trolls >we get.

Captain. Leader. Legend.

I never rated RVP, I don't give a care about that guy. He's not as good as Higuain/Suarez/Benzema. I wonder how you can fail to win the league when you play alongside Falcao and Rooney.
Fabregas and Nasri don't create as much chances as Özil and Payet do.

It was a streak of luck.
Vardy has poor skills and had a shitty career, then he got lucky that year.
The same goes for Van Persie, but he got lucky for a longer time with his goalscoring form.

APOLOGIZE.

Nope not a troll, I even think Payet > Özil.
Happy holidays to you.

I don't mind your Payet posting and Ozil bashing, but to say Giroud is better than Van Persie while he was at his best is absolutely ridiculous.
And I love Giroud by the way. You're just taking it way too far.

Comparing vardy and rvp is moronic.
rvp after a certain age was always top class, he just struggled with injuries. Vardy was never good, he just randomly had a season of amazing form. Arsenal really dodged a bullet there by not signing him this window. The only issue is that wenger still hasnt signed any other strikers. welbeck LANS i suppose.

Eactly

RVP was like Walcott but actually class

Kind of like Sturridge now. Wonder if he'll have a godlike season soon

>Arsenal really dodged a bullet there by not signing him this window

You're right, heaven forbid we win the league or anything

Can't wait for Tony Adams to take over and finally make Jack captain.

That's heavily implying he would retain his form from last season.

Protip: he wont.

I'm not bashing Özil at all dude, it's all banter.

I've just never been fond of Van Persie, really. I usually can take a liking to players with barely 5 or 6 matches, but I must have watched Van Persie play around 30 times and I never saw him as a great player. Maybe I was unlucky and only saw his worst matches.

Why did Wenger sell Van Persie if Arsenal fans thought he was that good?

>Responding to bait

>Why did Wenger sell Van Persie if Arsenal fans thought he was that good?

Just stop the meming already. Also gib greizmann

Because he cucked Wenger and basically labelled him unambitious.

>Why did Wenger sell Van Persie if Arsenal fans thought he was that good?
Because WENGER OUT.

Seriously though, and this is a fact, in his last season at Arsenal and his first season at Man Utd RVP was the best striker in the world. It doesn't matter if you liked him or not. He was at a level Giroud won't ever reach.

Is anyone /Takuma/ here? I would actually be pretty excited for him if we didn't need a quality striker so badly.

Matuidi to City...

Matuidi is massively overrated

Sorry that your so shit m8. At least you can cheer on Ramsey from the sidelines

dumb ramshit poster

>mid and lower table clubs show more ambition with their signings than one of the top 10 richest clubs in the world
OUT OUT, GET HIM OUT NOW

Will the Wilshere dick sucking ever end? He will never put in goat performances again like against Barcelona

Klaus Allofs: "We want to keep him [André Schürrle] and the same thing applies for Draxler."

Allofs on Rodriguez & Gustavo: "We want to keep the togetherness of our team, their cases are in our hands now."
get yer chequebook out buddy

Just fuck off, bait caller

No surprise there

Was he really better than Ibrahimovic?

Matuidi is seriously good.

>Was he really better than Ibrahimovic?
Yes.
>Matuidi is seriously good.
No.

Thought you actually could have been a West Ham supporter before, but now it's obvious you're a PSG fan who just jumped on the Payet bandwagon.

2(TWO) years of nicking a living

>me
>PSG fan
>supporting Qatar
kek
kek
kek
kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek
Just no
Also, I kept getting bashed in September for saying Payet was world class, please don't call me a bandwagoner. Everyone in France knows Payet since he's playing for Saint Etienne.

You're absolutely right. It's been two whole years since Ramsey had that good season and he's been shite since then.

l1f?

He might be overrated, but he's still pretty gud.

streamable.com/j7z4

Charles when m8s?

hopefully never

Wenger out when?

hopefully soon

People like to call him out for having no technical skill but he's crazy good at offense. He sometimes plays almost like a second striker.

Also, he links up well with Payet.

lads, why isnt benzema playing for france again? Something to due with blackmail and that turbomanlet valbuena?

WENGER FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR CLUB

do*

You summed it up

It's just the Russian league

>Hal Robson-Kanu was released from Arsenal at the age of 15 "for being too small"

WENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Wilshere was kept even though he's 5'8
GET HIM OUT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2025/2026 season when we finish in 18th place

>tfw Crowley will never make it

He's still here because of that one game vs Barcelona

he's still here because he's the GOAT you bastards
arsenal will only be title winners again when jack becomes club captain

What's the point in making his a captain when he's out for 3/4 of a season?

he wears the armband on his ankle and it stops it from breaking

If Wilshere has another season where he makes 10 or less appearances he should be sold

You are the only autistic brit that bashed chilean posters about chilean player every single thread, what is your problem family

CURRENT /ARSE/ DELUSION METER READING: 41%

strawpoll.me/10656014

About to leave for Spain lads.
Wenger out.

get some resources while you're there

.@VfLWolfsburg_EN have been contacted regarding Ricardo Rodriguez by Barça according to @MailSport.
Wenger at it again with the bullshit

isn't the bullshit technically = that wenger ISN'T at it again?

i remember someone on ESPN USA's coverage of Euro2016 said that arsenal was interested in the swiss LB rodriguez. but even if >we were i wonder how that thought process goes down in his head?

>"hmmm, do i join a potentially-historic team (with one of the best attacking trios ever assembled in the history of football) to go on a massive silverware binge? or do i join arsenal because living in london for 75-100k/week is the bestest thing ever? then as long as we finish top-4 and get out of the CL group there's no real pressure to win anything so i can be lazy and get my club on!"

yeah >we're fucked.

can somebody ID Ozils sunglasses since /fa/ is lazy as shit

true, but you forgot him and xhaka are literal besties.

looks like generic luxottica glasses m8

Guardian sport @guardian_sport
Mourinho's #MUFC join chase for £84m Pogba but #RealMadrid lead race.

I want to die

>need a RB
>get a LB
Sounds like bs

Ramsay >>> Pogba

The media hypes up all black players because Adebibi from Nigeria is a fan of them

0/10 bait

According to journalist Kike Marin, Jon Toral is set to join CF Granada on loan for the 2016/17 campaign.

twitter.com/JackWilshere/status/750049676607492096

Goathere is ready lads

serious question, why is this payet cocksucker always on the arsenal thread?

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

what's up with that

Frenchmen are all faggots

based wilshere

The Sun Football @TheSunFootball 17m
EXCLUSIVE: Arsenal in talks to sign Alexandre Lacazette and Romelu Lukaku

bullshit incoming lads

Both are utter shit, Giroud's record in the French League was better than Lacashit

that's because Giroud is elite

Seriously, you fuckers that spend all day in these threads and post 'WENGER OUT' Are you actually retarded?

what can i expect from that Asano guy? here in south america no one knows a shit about him. was he known at europe?

WENGER OUT

I'm Wenger In, bruv

no one knows him here

What did he mean by this?

yo my dad works at real madrid he says we're getting morata

He's one of the best players we've ever had at the art of increasing merchandise revenue in Japan

was miyaichi's signing like this? don't remember it

miyachi was some sort of "wonderkid"

we should have kept him desu, can't be much worse than Walcott when he's in poor form

just read asano is a buy "for the future" according to arsenal page... so the present will stay as last season?

He still needed a work permit and had to get loaned out.

I remember the preaseason tour of Japan where they let him take a penalty so he could say he scored his first Arsenal goal at home. Good times.

permacrocked

He just got fit again at the end of last season and is averaging a goal a game for his new club.

>Tottenham are set to finally wrap up the £16m transfer of AZ Alkmaar's 21-year-old striker Vincent Janssen this week and are also keep on Roma striker Antonio Sanabria and River Plater striker Lucas Alario, both 20.

Must be nice

ICARDI
N

this is /arse/ not /spurs/ m8

My ban is finally over now. Haven't posted and accessed Sup Forums since. I've seen the new striker. Is that guy good?

Can't you just move your caravan to a new IP location if you get banned?

>new IP
>NIP
I'm on to you

Idk , m8. First time getting banned and I haven't stole anything.

>Arsenal are ready to offer Real Madrid's Spain forward Alvaro Morata, 23, £144,000 a week to move to Emirates Stadium

Must be nice.