What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QIA9xg2oIew
youtu.be/ASA2W2CsTwE?t=424
youtu.be/4VnLY_iQxGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that griffith did nothing wrong.

is this one of the most benign memes there is? It's repeated daily but never gets annoying and decent discussions general happen.

>animu

fucking trash mate. Kys

honestly, if given the chance I bet anyone would've done the same.

He was a fucking faggot.

he fucked the princess and got caught
he really should just apologize

New chapter fucking WHEN?

>skipping one of humanity's great epics because it's drawn

He did everything he could to make it.

He betrayed his friends.

For real though how is this fucking anime going to end

Will the big evils go down fighting, will gutz be consumed by rage? Who knows, since the creator will be dead before then

I regret ever reading the manga! The fucking creator will never finish it and I will still check for updates once every 4 months.

Atleats Gantz is done with its shitty ending.

this. i would done so too

i marathoned all 330 something chapter in 2 weeks. never felt this much agony.
In fucking 330 chapters, only backstory is told and hero's team is assembled.
Just fuck the shit up.

He was an emotional pussy unable to handle someone leaving him.

It will probably end with a new universe being created with Guts and Caska being Adam and Eve.

Reminded me of Gunnm, now i really hope that's how it ends

That would be interesting.

His """""friends""""" abandoned him the minute they realized he was a mute cripple and sidled up to the man who caused his downfall to take over.

Punishing Caska I don't really get though since the conversation he overheard between her and Guts was her telling him she's staying with Griffith and that Guts should continue his own ambition. I guess it's the fact that she was intimate with him at all in the first place? He never actually did kill her and just wanted to torture Guts.

>will gutz be consumed by rage?

Seems like it's going in the opposite direction, with his new crew he's becoming steadily more and more level-headed

I seriously don't think there's any conceivable ending for the story that involves an end game against the God Hand

>boat the manga
I endured too much to have Guts outside of the boat.
Iife is too beautiful to be wasted reading and watching chinese cartoons

AWAY WITH YOU

His friends rescued him from his own fuck up

If you truly believed life was beautiful you'd be content with cambodian cartoons.

theres a fan-picture of guts stabbing griffith saying i did it.
i have closure already

He's insane. By that point he has been tortured to within an inch of his life. Every day loosing a little bit more of himself while the friends and comrades he spent his life leading to glory and prosperity failed him.

Griffith led Guts to a life of victory and purpose and Guts discarded him. The real question is what is Guts going to do when Casca is healed and she tells him to forgive Griffith?

He literally had no choice in the matter and once you become a godhand, might aswell make the best of it

It wasn't just Guts leaving him.

He had spent every waking moment of his life since he was a child working towards his dream, he was willing to pretend to be gay and have buttsex with a pedophile lord in order to more quickly rise in wealth and power, he was willing to send 1000s of men to their deaths as well as a few children.

Guts basically became an emotional crutch, if someone like Guts exists and is willing to serve Griffith then all his efforts were not in vain, it meant fate was on his side. When Guts left it made him doubt his dream and everything he had put himself and others through.

I have felt something similar sometimes, when you make a mistake and suddenly feel like an idiot who was just arrogant enough to try and accomplish something out of your league, unless you are an internet tough guy with a supermodel girlfriend and a lamborghini you have felt like that too at some point. He became frustrated and gained a sort of "I want it now" attitude, sneaking into Charlotte's bed chamber, Griffith might have recovered after a while if he hadn't been discovered, instead he was captured and tortured for a year which drove him to insanity. He could have been married to Charlotte and set to become King, instead he was in a dungeon being put through excrutiating pain, he went from the apex of human existence to the very bottom dregs, then he was given a chance to get everything back that he was lost.

Are people really disliking the most récent arcs? (Let s say everything after the Tower of Mozguz) I read that again and I enjoyed it, the drawing are more and more beautiful,I dont think it s becoming more "light" , Miura is going to drop a second eclipse or something with the fall of falconia
Fuck that cartoony pirate though

I just saw Season of The Witch, it felt like Basaka desu

It's not that I dislike it, it's just not on par with the best parts. It's getting too long and crowded and I feel like it's losing focus.

There's more in life than just cartoons

He's continuing to develop his protagonist and rebuild the story after consuming most of it in a finale, I don't see how that constitutes a lack of focus.

Sure Miura is one lazy nip, but I feel like as far as the current arc goes Guts beginning to make new friends and assemble his own followers does feel like we are building up to something interesting.

He was gay for Guts, but the latter rejected him.
So he fucked a princess, got everyone's life fucked up, got caught and then tortured.
All because he couldn't contain his homolust.

Guts will kill sacrifice his friends. Wait and see.

Nah he won't. It will be windsword mcbishonen.

Claymore was better. Nor animu but manga

I see Guts is turning into Arnold Schwarzenegger

Guts only left because Griffith essentially told him to. Griffith brought everything upon himself. All of his hardships. His downfall was his alone. And then he sacrificed the people who regarded him as a leader to finally achieve his dream.

Griffith is the bad guy. Guts is... the closest thing the story has to a hero. What's great about all of this is that both men can be right and wrong simultaneously.

Berserk is so damned good. I hope it gets an ending worthy of its story.

Will they ever make another anime continuation of this?

>tfw everything handled in the Berserk anime was basically the prologue and shit hits the fan right after this

Yeah, this july

I'm so hyped

and he'll have done nothing wrong too

Is it a continuation?

whats Griffiths end game
kill everyone
turn everyone into demons
fly to the moon ????

how would you improve this?

He got pissy because his man crush was leaving him so he made a huge mistake by fucking the princess without proper permission from the king.

>have buttsex with a pedophile lord in order to more quickly rise in wealth and power
that seems like more of a perk than anything. nothing better than getting laid while youre getting paid

Na but I do see them getting taken away from him at some point.

Claymores powerlevels went full retard fast.

not everyone likes dicks in their ass. he did not enjoy it at all if you read the manga. he only did it for profit. he did not enjoy the time spent with the fat pig

>doesnt enjoy anal
truly a villain

Guts gets brutally raped as a kid and then never lets another man so much as pat him on the shoulder until he's an adult. After he befriends Griffith he's having nude splash fights with him.

Griffith is going to sacrifice Falconia obviously

Guts is going to somehow get alienated from his party members and become the new Skully

The party members are all going to be the new godhand after whatever happens

Rickert is the only one who has any chance at staying alive or saving the world.

Because Griffith is pretty far away from looking like a big burly black guy.
Griffith was still mad gay and it was his fault Guts left anyway.

Why is he going to sacrifice falconia?
From the latest chapters we saw that Falconia is preparing for war.
Rickert saw all those giant furnaces at full throttle making cannons and weapons.

Falconia is either going to invade other countries if there are still some, or just going to expand it's territory by pushing back the monsters.

Still i doubt how you can keep them away without walls considering how the trolls can rape whole towns.
Maybe with soldiers they can just push them further back.

Is the animu worth wattching or should i stikc to the manga?

There's only one way for it to end.
That's for everything to go tits up because deal with the devil rules and then Gutsy has to save everyone's ass through the power of friendship/emo.
Anything other ending will be either full retard or lame anti climax. The same result for many manga that drag on too long.

The new movies are okay, don't let contrarians discourage you

The 97 anime is decent but not greatest animation wise, also it ends right after almost still during the eclipse.

Those movies they made a few years back aren't great either and get panned on Sup Forums for being mostly CGI however there are one or two really good 2D scenes in there.

Also new 26 episode series starting this July covering the black swordsman arc, animation looks like possibly a slightly better mix of 2d/3d but whatever.

youtu.be/QIA9xg2oIew

>Why is he going to sacrifice falconia?
I don't know, why is the living embodiment of a death god trying to gather up all humans into one giant pot?

>he was willing to pretend to be gay
>pretend
Griffith wasn't into the pedophile lord but he was definitely gay for Guts

Yes, as far as I know it is

It is pretty benign. It only really leads to actual discussion of whatever has the problem.

The dumbest thing Guts every did was keep Griffith alive after finding him post-torture. It would have been mercy to kill him then and there.

Fuck it's dramatic though, it's a shame people may overlook Berserk due to it being "cartoon/manga".

Oh dear god absolutely fucking not. No one in Hollywood has the ability to play Guts right now. It needs some time before this can be properly adapted. Now is not that time.

I never understood what the point of this comic was. It just goes nowhere. He just adds more to keep it going. There's no end game, no point. Why do people read this?

youtu.be/ASA2W2CsTwE?t=424
THREAD THEME

I agree with you, both are good though

Griffith is using guts to kill everyone for him with his mark and then try and kill guts and fail i guess

I tend to agree, iirc he still possesses a behelit right?

Does explain why he makes a point of raping Casca. The only real reason to do so is to hurt Guts.

youtu.be/4VnLY_iQxGU
ACTUAL THREAD THEME

>Bardem as Zodd.
Kek. Other than that it's shit.

Anyone else feel like Berserk went to shit after the conviction arc?

I dont think so, sure atmosphère changed a lot but I find it very similar to golden age in term of friendship between guts and his crew

But dont worry if we lived up to the end of the manga a event of the scale of the eclipse will happen

>whitewashing Guts

What Guts is black now?

he was BLACKED though

Is Griffith one of the most psychologically complex characters in any medium?

No

OK.

>tfw ywn be demon raped by Griffith's anti-God cock and a thousand giant Hell being cocks and tentacles

why live?

Nah, Guts has become much more rational and benevolent since he got himself a full rpg party.

I personally hope he dumps Caska, and fucks the cunny witch and Slan on Griffith's corpse.

>Wisemagicalnegro.jpg

kek

maybe to bring the other god hand members to earth or something?

>Gantz is done with its shitty ending.
The last arc was pretty cool senpai
There were aliens that see us as we see cattle

My autistic dream is owning the complete physical manga series; so far I'm up to volume 8. The artwork is so beautiful.

>There were aliens that see us as we see cattle

WOW HOW UNIQUE AND INTERESTING.

I thought Zodd loved a good fight above all else
He should go by going all out against Griffith even if it means his death
Instead he became a bitch ass servant

He wanted his own country. He tells you what his problem is, please pay attention next time.

>"I'M GONNA BE THE EMPEROR OF THE WORLD! FOLLOW ME TO GLORY FRIENDS!"
>"LOOK AT ME IM SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT, HOW CAN I POSSIBLE NOT BECOME THE RULER OF THE WORLD?"
>gets confronted with real life
>"fugggg time to make deal with devils and sell the souls of my friends :DDDD"

>He should go by going all out against Griffith even if it means his death

He literally fought him in a dream and woke up with his horn cut off. That's complete bullshit and not even a proper fight, it's why he loves guts so much, THAT he can understand.

but femto did.

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was."

HAWKED

>Sup Forums
>Not /manga/

> implying rape is wrong

What about Clive Standen?

You will be ashamed of your words and deeds.