ITT : Genuine Musical Geniuses

ITT : Genuine Musical Geniuses.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFtZW0OiNq8
youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

debut was shit

A drug addled loser who threw away his career and his life and who's entire career spans 3 albums. Overrated much?

>a genius

not OP and also don't think he was a genius but:
>drug addled loser
>threw away his career and his life
>entire career spans 3 albums
These are not criticisms of his music but him as a person which is completely irrelevant in this thread

>I really love you and I mean you
>genius
Yeah, I don't think so.

The undeniable genius of the decade: GRIMES.

Meghan Trainor?

You know it's true.

Also correct.

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE DO ANYMORE LET'S PSYCHO-ANALYZE THEIR LIVES AND TEAR THEM APART BECAUSE WE HATE OURS

i'm serious, his compositions on the first type o album are god tier by any standards

When did Paul McCartney get so fat?

First three posts really got it. I'd throw in John with Paul since they were best when collaborating/competing with each other. Also Frank Zappa.

First 2 albums prove this tbhwyfam

and the most recent one was great.

who /CornetteCore/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=fFtZW0OiNq8

He's so fucking weird at concerts though, rice and zach suit their scene then there's this fucking weird cunt in the background.

Also don't all three members jointly work on all their music together?

Definitely. Not even Lennon-McCartney could top him in his prime imo.

Him becoming a professional artist in the last couple years is all the proof I need we're in Purgatory for some grave-yet-redeemable sins we all did in the real world.

Well I don't think Stefan is as good with beats as Andy, I mean think about it. Andy is an experienced producer, Stefan and Zach can maybe give some ideas but Andy is the genius that makes their instrumentals as good as they are.

Probably true but ride did also have a background in music before meeting the others.

youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE