Debunk this myth! These girls are NOT the same. This ruse was started here 3 years ago, and it is false

Debunk this myth! These girls are NOT the same. This ruse was started here 3 years ago, and it is false.

Other urls found in this thread:

onion.io.ua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about, nigga.

1 of my all time favorites

They are the same nigga

Newfag

onion.io.ua

Sup Forums started the rumor that both girls are the same girl. But they are not. They have never been in c p.

cp superstar

Don´t talk shit you don´t know about. Since Tor became honeypot and Freenet is full of shit most of the time there is no way to source that. But they both ARE starlets given they aren´t the same girl.

Not! That's the myth! See how different the girls look? Similar, but clearly different girls!

exit nodes are compromised....

What is this thread?...

A discussion on the retardation of newfags, and maybe an attempt at getting sauce on the girl(s).

Marie? Love her! Moar!

OP is showing that a current girl (Marie) had been identified by Sup Forums 3 years ago as Sara (a c p star) is a ruse and false. OP has made his case and I agree the girls are not the same person!

same girl

NOT. Are you blind not to see the differences?

>Oh noes, she looks different
>She´s taller
>She has boobs

She grew up as you should too. Now shut the fuck up and stop discussing something you don´t know shit about.

>see the differences?
You are right.
This can't be the same girl.
mybad.jpg

You can't claim a young girl will grow up to look like the adult Sup Forums claims she became. They are different, that is clear!

>that is clear!
need to see more to be sure - for science...

Care to elaborate and point out, with arrows and shit MS Paint job, what are all the GIGANTIC AND COLOSSAL differences you see.

Also, there is material on both and they both share the same birthmark and a mole. That´s too much coincidence to go out spurting they aren´t the same whore.

There is nothing to see. There are pics of Sara (which I don't have) and pics of Marie. There are no year to year pics to show they are the same girl.

where is said "mole"?

one is on the left and the other is on the right so they can not possibly be the same

You are a stupid fuck and apparently you don´t seem to have all of their pics, am out and enjoy being another entitled cunt discussing and splilling shit on subjects they don´t know about.

You gotte see them both without clothes to see the match. And as I pointed earlier, there little to none source, believe your own made up lie.

Duh...troll

Sara is not Marie. See pic: Marie.

So one mole means they are the same girl, huh user? You have fallen for the myth. Are their tits the same too?

any sauce of these pics?

Here is Marie now. Where is that mole?