I just found out Americans refrigerate their eggs

I just found out Americans refrigerate their eggs.

What. The. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

eatingchile.blogspot.cl/2012/04/blue-egg-mapuche-chickens.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We do too.

Same here

What. The. Fuck.

yeah same here

It's the norm?

Are you all,dare I say,"egging" me on here?

>not refrigerating your eggs

same

>american eggs are brown
kek

what's wrong with brown eggs? here you can find blue, white and brown

also, we refrigerate them aswell

We do it too, maybe theres no space for eggs, because potatoes make up the whole storage of eierland

>Most here are white. The brown ones are healthier tho

>Blue

We have those too.
They're white with a very subtle light blue tint.

>Blue

eatingchile.blogspot.cl/2012/04/blue-egg-mapuche-chickens.html

Lol...Anyone notice the pattern?

All the non-white countries refrigerate their eggs...lol.

Why do Irish don't refrigerate their eggs?

lol

Why do Brazilians don't not speak like monkeys.

>he doesn't have non-white eggs

>Ireland
>White

Washed eggs have to be kept refrigerated to prevent bacterial growth. Unwashed eggs have a protective cuticle and don't have to be kept refrigerated, but they'll last longer if they are.

Eggs last longer when you refrigerate them.

Most people don't have a high egg consumption rate, so they put their eggs in the fridge to stop them going bad.

And a few people keep eggs in the fridge because their parents did, thus they assume eggs need refrigeration.

That's all there is to it; I'm surprised you found it so puzzling.

Yeah! SCIENCE BITCH XD

You browse le r/science as well? ;)

FUCK white people

>Ireland
>white

I agree with this statement my fellow white coloured negroid

Forgot pic

that depends
my mom always stores new(ish) eggs in room temperature but if they get older she puts them to fridge

>AYOO WAZ HAPPENIJ IS YA BOY JASON BACK ST IT AGAIN WHERE I TRY TO ACT LIKE A BLACK GUY BECAUSE I HAVE NO CULUTRE OR IDENTITY YPYOYO BLACKLIVESMATTER CUZ

What did the average white American mean by this?

Libtards buy brown eggs
95% of eggs here are white

I understand that it's not necessary to keep eggs in a refrigerator.
But there are literally no better place in kitchen for them

why would you have a warm egg

This

All New Zealanders refrigerate their eggs

Almost all eggs in New Zealand are brown

Same here.

The eggs are in the refrigerator when you go to the grocery
They go in the refrigerator when you get home

You don't?

>he doesn't refrigerate his eggs

Wait, don't they go in the freezer?

How often are you eating eggs is the question

Why are micks such godawful posters?

one thing about unwashed eggs: you shouldn't put them in the fridge door because the temperature change when you open it can be great enough to cause condensation and the moisture can seep through the shell and bring pathogens inside the egg

im moving to europe soon, and you actually just saved me from eating shit

chicken egg colors can vary. We get all kinds of different colors from different types of chickens. But most of the store eggs you find will be white.

t. 10 year chicken owner and expert

Because nobody let us finish them off

i mean, the likelihood of getting ill is tiny.

So do we.

A section of the orange order up north genuinely believe they are a lost tribe of israel.

Blasphemy to eggs. Room temperature unless your recipe requires chilled eggs.

Thank you Sweden for reasonable answer.

And so what? It normal.

Twin Geniuses.

Literally everyone of every nationality except for yours refrigerates their eggs.

Retard.

>Almost all eggs in New Zealand are brown

i'd never really thought about this before but you're right

I do, and most people I know do as well. In stores and supermarkets they don't, though.

If you buy lots of eggs then it'll be for the best if you refrigerate them. If you buy like a box of 6, then they'll be fine at room temperature until at least the use by date.

Some people don't have a huge amount of fuckingspace to put things, go fuck yourself

Everybody refrigerates their eggs only you don't...

>then they'll be fine at room temperature until at least the use by date

True that, but all fridges have an egg "container" so it's more practical to store them there.

Why would you store them in a boring plastic fridge thingy when you can put them in a qt ceramic chicken.

Because we're not grandmas, user.

Damn sun

Cute horse tho

lol you don't?

How would I know they wern't washed before I bought them? Sometimes I buy eggs and they are dirty, like there is even fluff on them. Other times they are perfectly clean...In the fridge they go.

Same here

you don't, eire??

The refrigerators have special holes in the door to lay their eggs.

its to slow the growth of salmonella.

>spanish eat their sausage brown

EU rules state that they cannot be washed. In the US it's the other way around. Don't know about the rest of the world.

I just found out Americans eat 36 eggs per day.

What. The. Fuck.

Enjoy your putrid eggs dumb mick

Non washed refrigerated eggs last 2-3 weeks, just how many eggs are you buying at once?

We have to refrigerate the eggs in America; eggs must be washed and sanitized by law and this sanitizing process removes a layer of the egg that keeps bacteria such as salmonella out and so by refrigerating, the bacteria don't grow and thus don't cause illnesses

God only knows

>Americans tip their snowman after they build it

Learn how to greentext before posting.

Fuck off Mick

No, but we do tip our cows.

What's funny about it?

Who doesn't?

>be irish
>starve without potatoes

we do too

you mean to say Ireland doesn't?

what? we don't. you are not supposed to refrigerate eggs. the storage temp for eggs is about 23C. i have a special egg container with temp control.

>this thread
>autism at its finest
>good job ireland

But you said you didn't refrigerate the eggs?

You don't have to put them in refrigerator but they last way longer if you do.

I don't put my eggs in the fridge, it's a waste of space when they taste no different when in a cupboard

Also, we only ever have cream coloured shells, like in OPs pic. I don't think I've ever actually seen any others in real life, what's the difference?

'murrican store-bought eggs have had their protective coating washed away and need to be kept refrigerated. What you're doing is a health hazard.

>Also, we only ever have cream coloured shells, like in OPs pic. I don't think I've ever actually seen any others in real life, what's the difference?
The type of hen that lays them. The taste is the same provided that the hens are on the same diet.

no, i shop at whole foods, they have electronic protection built in the package. you can even download an app to monitor freshness. expensive ($10 a dozen but worth it) how can europe even compete

Why would you refrigerate eggs just eat them as you buy them lmao. Well matured eggs also taste pretty good if you prepare them correctly.

>irland
>does not refrigerate their eggs
>refrigerates potatoes instead

My dad lived for a long time in the USA and he does the same lmao
They just put everything in the fucking fridge

It's illegal to sell unwashed eggs in the US.

I put my ketchup, mustard and mayo in the fridge after opening them, and I see people shitting on Americans for doing the same all the time.

Because I don't like eating 12 eggs in a day, nor do I like going to the store every day