a very comfy movie

Yes and he was french, not American.
Im le sorry.

we wuz.. GODS OF EGYPT

we wuz the princes of persia

Emma stone playing a half asian character

Persians can look pretty white though

uh oh spaghetti-o!

Egyptians and Persians are both caucasoids though.

>Falling for the caucasoid/mongoloid division meme

T. E. Lawrence was a britbong, silly.

Wasn't he Danish?

picture not related you retard

Cruise isn't the last samurai though, he even says he'll never become one of them.

He was just a white piggu that befriended them and fought alongside them, Ras al Ghul and his buddies were the last samurai, though historically I think they used firearms.

>though historically I think they used firearms
Then why'd they go all bullshido in the movie, and make it look like the samurai were idiots who lost because they couldn't take advantage of modern technology?

How is it that these faggot sjws don't realize Arabs and middle eastern people in general don't mind being portrayed by whites. What they don't like is being portrayed by niggers.

Because "muh honorable samurai use only the finest 6 mirrion folded katana" meme that casual weebs in the west love so much

because its a dumb hollywood movie thats why
when have they ever been historically accurate?

Persians are literally white

WE WERE E-GYPTIANS AND SHYIT

This. Arabs despise blacks. Conservative Indians also go ape shit at the thought of their daughters marrying blacks

We wuz frogz and shit

it's always the one in a hundred that gets cherry picked, 99 look like kebab

Wasting your time here OP.

People here are mostly mentally challenged, don't take their cries seriously. Just read you game of thrones threads and that's it

We invented film, so we can take any role that we want. Oh, your welcome btw.

Bale looks like a jew tho. And that gay looking dude looked pretty Egyptian in the film, with the olive skin and everything

actually france invented films. As a french i'd like you guys to fuck off from our creation

>If we put spray tan on any white guys with dark hair it makes it alright

no

Spoken as the representative of the white race or just as some lowly NEET spending his days on Sup Forums talking about how superior he is to everyone else and fapping to IQ charts he made?

WE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#Classification

Sorry, I thought French people were white.

>Bale looks like a jew tho.
Not even close. Also, Jews would have looked darker and more explicitly Middle-Eastern back then. if you really wanted some good visual approximation, and some genuine tension between the actors for the Pharaoh and Moses, you would cast a modern Egyptian and an Israeli Jew.

skin tone =/= race
If you're american then I'm not surprised that you think that it does.

Neither, just stating a fact. You mad nigger?

No. His name was Jules Brunet.

The actual story is quite different though, he was loyal to the shogun, not the satsuma rebelion (called katsumoto in the movie)

>LE WACEEE WAHH

No they literally aren't. They are more Aryan than pasty snowniggers like u tho.

The sad thing is, I bet you're white.
>Look at me. I'm cool because I hate myself. Look at these scars on my wrist. I'm hardcore. Jamal come here and fuck my wife.

>Aryan

You seem to be obsessed with black cock

Literally a meme made up by a French aristocrat to justify his hatred for the French middle- and working-class

>Look at me, i'm sooo superior to others cause i come from the WHITE MASTERRACE ,IM WHIIIITE

Bet you take pictures of your skin and jerk off to it too .

Why do guys have so much hate for something you can't control? You're white. Deal with it. You can't change it. If I shouldn't be proud of it, then you shouldn't be ashamed of it.

>muh white Aryan race

Not denying it but it's not far fetched that the Prince of Persia would be the one decent looking in a hundred, especially as it takes place long before Arab invasion.

We don't care that we're white. We don't mind it, but it's not a defining aspect of our lives, and we don't narrow ourselves down to narrow ideologies like yours and feel the need to be butt hurt Neo nazis

WE

>wanting ugly people in movies

Are the crystal gems

>but it's not a defining aspect of our lives

>hates himself for being white

>we don't narrow ourselves down to narrow ideologies like yours
People like you use the term "white privilege". This is just as bad as the stormfags imho. You are both equal but opposite forces.

Hate?
Your obsession with race is just you projecting your insecurities.

Nobody fucking cares what race you are,just shut the fuck up about it already. You can't even make a single fucking post without your Sup Forums autism

>Did you like the captain america civil war?
>"WTF HELL NO, BLACK SCIENTISTS HELPING A WHITE GUY?!? WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE SUPERIOR RACEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! HERE'S MY MEMES!"

just shut up already ,jerk off to your charts in some corner somewhere else and stay quiet while doing it,phaggot

Quarter Asian. Same as Dean Cain, Mark Paul Gollesear and Chad Michael Murray.

Aloha may have been a shit movie but there was literally nothing wrong with the casting.

What the fuck are you rambling on about?

WE
WAZ
EXOTIC

But I stated I don't hate myself for being white. I just don't make a giant deal out of it.

Just because I'm white doesn't mean I have to associate myself with my ancestors to make myself feel good or bad about anything.

I'm just me.

If you want to complain about SJWs and stormfags who are the most retarded reactionaries I've come across, go ahead lad. You're justified in doing so.

I agree that, if given the choice between a weak white male who does nothing but social signal and suck dicks, and a black man who is indeed a pillar of his community, I'd pick the black man.

being "Le Aryan" isn't enough, especially when white people are the ones ingesting the most shit from modern culture.

YOU CAN'T BLAME THE JEWS IF YOU KEEP BUYING WHAT THEY'RE SELLING

My grandfathers brother saw the execution of Amon goeth.

I bet he'd be laughing his are off knowing that they're still letting nazis live today.

just shut up already. If you are already an insecure faggot as a white male, you'll be an insecure faggot as a black male

It doesnt have anything to do with your race, you're just autistic and insecure, deal with it

I just assumed that you were the white faggot who made a thread hating on white people because he thinks it's cool in this day and age.

>Mark Paul Gollesear and Chad Michael Murray.

I knew about Dean Cain, but not those two. Cool.

all a dis

WE

But user, I'm not insecure, you are.

My great grandfather's cousin was killed in the gas chambers.

those nazi bastards deserve it

Then why cast non-persian whites?

>I'm just me.

that's the thng - you are not

if you were, you would be just a blank slate

instead, the memories, experiences and values of your ancestors were passed onto you and made you who you are

this kind of thinking which completely ignores the atavistic social aspects of our lives is extremly irresponsible

WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHIET

NOW WE GITS DEM FOUR TRACK N RIDE IN DE MUD N WRITE CUNTRY MUSAK N SHIET

WE WUZ CAPPAIN OF INDUHTRY N SHIET, NOW WE SIT IN N OFFICE CUB-CLE ALL DEY N TALK BOUT HOW GREAT OUR HERITAGE BE

>we
Go your own way, you naive fucking child

One of my friend's in middle school had a grandmother whose cousin died in the camps

we wuz the mayor of london

THERE WERE 6 MILLIONS OF THEM!

Cool it coon

Sauce?

This guy isn't a nazi

He'd actually have to step away from his keyboard and face real challenge and real threats

Just some NEET who happens to be white. He found some obscure japanese drawing site with other white NEETs and decided to take a great pride in his skin color and to make it his entire identity.

>I'M SUPERIOR BECAUSE SOMEONE WHO HAD MY SKIN COLOR INVENTED THINGS , THAT MAKES ME SUPERIOR TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE MY SKIN COLOR

I'm tired of people thinking cultural appropriation is OK in 2016. First, they take our presidency, then they take your mayor. I need a safe sauce because I am triggered

>happens to be
Look up that George Carlin video, and you will realize why I am laughing at you for being such a huge faggot.

SJWs are mad about Nioh too, even though william adams was real and is highly regarded in japan.

Do they do any research before they go on the warpath?

>tfw we will never get the Nioh film that kurosawa was going to make

stay cucked race traitor you sweden yes sjw feminazi

>look we have that token history figure that gives us an excuse to put white men in samurai gear in all of our games !

WE

But aren't nigs always saying that it's cool for that -1% to have representation?

>race traitor

bet you're some yellow fever weaboo too?

its a japanese made game though

>He'd actually have to step away from his keyboard and face real challenge and real threats
You seriously can't be suggested that those things are characteristic of liberals

>I'M SUPERIOR BECAUSE SOMEONE WHO HAD MY SKIN COLOR INVENTED THINGS , THAT MAKES ME SUPERIOR TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE MY SKIN COLOR

Soooo.... Back to the WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIT crowd?

>He's not a neo-nazi obsessed with race
>he must be a liberal

keep jerking off,i'm done here

there was actually more than one

While I don't necessarily think the problem is as rampant and ubiquitous as tumblr would have us believe, the idea that white people play people from other races is an obvious conclusion you have to come to when you examine the movie industry. In predominantly white countries like USA/UK/various european countries, which is where the majority of movies that the western world watch are made, time and again statistics have shown that in general white actors bring in the most money, across all races in the audience. Same with male actors. Studios don't exist to make the most blisteringly accurate renditions of history, they exist to make money. If they have a choice between established actor A, who is a well known, well liked white male, and a more historically accurate unknown guy from another race (who likely hasn't been in many big-revenue movies) the choice become obvious.

I'm not saying this is a good thing or bad thing, it just is. If people want historically accurate movies then they should do something about it - write to studios, protest etc. Whining on tumblr won't get anything done, and shows that they don't really understand how the industry works.

Also, while I recognise that you do get 'white-washed' movies, I take issue with these two:
These movies have someone who is white and very obviously not trying to portray someone of another race. They both get accepted into the communities they become a part of in the movies because of their deeds, how they treat people, their charisma, their choices etc. The movies don't start with them as a part of the group and just expect the audience to accept that a random white guy was part of a japanese samurai community, or an arab community. They start white, are white throughout the movie, and end the movie still white, they just gained the respect of another community and have been accepted into it (or not ultimately, as with LoA).

She's from Island though.

Kurosawa was making a film about William Adams? Fuck.

It's called acting.

You play as a character.

There's nothing wrong with a white person playing a black character, and vice-versa.

stop being retarded

I'm the mixed race poster, friendo.

>being a neo nazi is bad
>being a black nationalist is fine

Some ignorant "muh black pride" retards believe every egyptain dynasties were black

well they are retarded, A normal personnwould simply ignore their dumb tweets or whatever.

What do you do tho? You probably think about it daily and post about it daily. You're obsessed with it and you actually believe you are superior which makes you as much of an imbecile as them

Few afro-american does not mean the millions of black people from different backgrounds on this earth

i rest my case