Bought this today how bad am I getting ripped off

Bought this today how bad am I getting ripped off

Well at least it looks like it's actually weed

was it free

How much did you pay?

nice clippings idiot, enjoy barely getting high.

Pretty sure shit like this is supposed to get trimmed off but not sure

well you never told us for how much

Op here going to kill myself "6 grams for 60"

u got ripped off like me last night

I grow my own, so I smoke good shit but I went too hard on the stash between harvests so I ordered some craigslist weed...

Pineapple Haze, great strain but this nigger's shit was pure shake, without the keif........ and it was nearly 80% more expensive because it was CL delivery..... so ya I feel ya

your shit is half leaves and stems, you got ripped

Lol thats a 8th at best dude. For chopped up mids like this id pay no more than 30

>got shit like this for the past 4 times I bought

oh god

looks good to me man!

Op here should I smoke it or toss it?

wouldnt have paid 60 for it tho...

Leaves and stems aren't gonna kill you, smoke that shit

Smoke it dafuq never waste any weed it looks fine to me id face the whole bag bruh

looks like shake or trimmings always buy in nugs bro

Lucky trips check'd boiii

your hand looks less weird with more fingers

Kek

Smoke it, but be ready for a weak high and possible headache.

Me... 'll be firing up some Colorado dispensary dank. Picked up a quarter oz for $45 yesterday.

completely ripped off. 100%
>2016
>not smoking hash oil
>ishygddt

Stemapalooza
Also crumpocalypse

fuck off, and take your semen bong with you, you elitist trash

Some Bottom of the barrel bud

someones mad they cant afford to smoke top shelf product out of art eh?

>you right now

Why be an elitist fag? Many of us can afford that but enjoy the milder relaxing smoke.

5500 guy has bad mental issues, it's best to just ignore him

But you're one of those people who shit on people who play video games on console

my camera kinda sucks but this stuff is real stinky. i got a bunch of it.

I remember when my weed looked like that

noted. hide and ignore boys
>implying

its full of crystal. i usually get better tbh. my dudes been outa town ive been going elsewhere

$20 a gram here my man. better wherever you are

Doesn't everyone? Remember, you're only temporarily stuck on console until you can ascend to the loft of PC

Looks like whoever grew it needs to learn how to trim. Crystals though. Probably not the worst weed, but definitely not the chrons.

You don't see the hipocracy there?

Got this from the same dealer a month ago

ok op depenefing on indoor outdoor status... looks like the bottom of a pound. small nugs in there from what i see.... 6gs for 60 bucks is acceptable really.... shit hydge in my area is 450 an ounce.... do yhe math.... i would be happy and high as fuck.

Looks a little wet, I can also see a lot of stem and fan leaf. Not sure how much you paid but I wouldn't buy that.

Idk bought .5 of mango Kush dabs about 20 min ago tho

lol wouldnt expect a low level pleb to appreciate the FINER things in life.

probably from a large illegal commercial grow judging by the way it's been tightly packed for transport.
only chemical analysis can tell you how much pesticide and anti-fungal agents you're smoking.
enjoy getting lung cancer and supporting terrorists.
> itt: casually fuck with people

An eighth???? Yea the fuck alright me and whoever tried to sell me that shit would be going at it

little 8g pack I picked up today. not much to look at but strongg

Reggie, why? I always make sure it's headies other wise just not worth the headache and shitty high

it reaks dude, appearance doesn't always tell you how she is lol..
oz for 200 where im at

number of girls who think my bong is cool: every stoner girl i meet
number of girls who think his ULTRA PC NIGGERTRON 9000 is cool: absolutely zero

took a timestamp for you bro, thank god another user is smoking on some QUALITY shit. stay lit fam.

idk man hella people around my way try to pass reggie off as kush so i made friends with my el Salvadorian buddy and he gets me that ak-47 but he lives an hour away so im looking for a reliable dealer

i like your piece. source?

Go jerk each other off in another thread

Dude, that's fucking pepper. How much did you pay?

>uses a light to show clarity of shatter

stay dabbing shit fellow user

that's no 60 grams lmao. Why did you pay that much for clippings? Shouldn't they be less?

Winwrar

its a salt collab with AKIO from team japan
one of a kind, my glass plug is a local shop, keeps the fire pumpin

y r u so mad sir?

That's not pepper you faggot

oh it's nice anyways, i want to get something made or maybe even make my own

lmao stems with zero shatter have fun

How do I find a good dealer on Craigslist

Thanks user

Broken up weed appears much smaller relative to weight compared to complete nugs. When I moved to WI from CA i bought about 4 oz to sell there for some quick cash. I accidently ran over the bag with my car (dont ask) which crushed it like a hammer to a stick of chalk. Ended up looking like half an oz in its new form.
There wasnt any point in selling it after that so I just smoked it all with my roomate.
Show another angle and i might be able to gauge it better. Also none of that is trim, looks like broken up/small buds to me. We call it popcorn nugs out here in CA.

lol nigger tha fuck you talking about its to show HOW FUCKING SPOTLESS IT IS

Oil head reporting in, nice rig Sup Forumsrp

you don't, look for hispanics they usually tote good grass, or young white dudes 18-25 usually have good stuff and sometimes easy to finesse

How do I find them tho

Oh hey expensive bong guy.
Do you always post in these threads with your expensive bong hoping someone will suck your dick because you have a lot of money or something?
I always see you in these threads posting the same shit.
What's your deal bro? you got mental issues? Self esteem issues? You just want someone to verify your idea of yourself?
What gives dude?

Not judging or anything, just asking. Also I wish I had your bong it does look really neat.

>MVP

Yeah I know a guy like you. I bet your computer and those rigs are the only reasonably nice thing you own.

Is this weed good enough niggas?

guys like you know quality, i KNOW THATS A REAL ROOR. how? because you arent mad about my glass lmaooooooo
you can get salts work in a LOT of good shops, you can find akio in japan doin his thing.

thanks, it costa pretty penny. :P invest in heady glass once youre ready to up your game, started with smaller shit, now im not really sinking money into anything less than a rack.

What's the point in being an elitist faggot over weed, you seem like such a dickface.

im bored, i like glass, sometimes i troll, sometimes we get a nice glass thread rollin, either way at heart i am Sup Forums and so here i post my bong, to talk to, and troll other people. also its really just nicer than posting a bong that isnt mine, or my oil, its something nice to look at, and it normally lets people know its me, unless someone trolls as me, which i do anyways so idc. let em. its fun pretending to be me i guess.

Your glass is sweet, man :p

1. Does it get you high?
2. Did you look at it before paying for it?
3. Did you weigh it first?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, quit being a lil' bitch.

If my bag is light, either take it as it is, or I'll scoop up some dirt off the ground and throw it in there until it weighs as much as you want it to. Otherwise, I wouldn't sell shit I wouldn't smoke.

>boasts about good taste
>has le weed lmao color bong and accessories
wew lad

add me on snapchat

Ya this guy seems like a loser

How about this one, my dear weed connoisseurs? I've got a couple varieties more

depends on what you call nice, i think i own lots of nice things. got a 2k dj setup, its fun. imma get another computer after im done buying my next rig, one geared towards music production

have a claim catch on it now

oh fuck off you fucking retard
he'll get high fine

yes you got ripped off

Super kek

Really guys? Nobody wants to help me out? Here's another one

>Elitist

Code for "wealthier and better educated than me".

Why do you smoke broccoli?

Nigga dat looks like some stems
Whaddaya want from me?
I can't see shit where's a close up.
Shits so foggy like some spooky skeleton is gonna pop out of the glass and scare me.
What the fuck man?

decent, what you smoking out of it
the words claim catch lead me to believe its oil, get a smaller piece user, trust me smaller is better for dabs especially flavor.

Yo, expensive bong guy, what do you do to afford all that shit?
You a drug dealer?
Pimp?
blue collar crim?

Kinda, was the cheapest of my back garden. Also potato phone camera so you'll have to excuse me for the spoopiness.
What about these nuggets?

Nigga what is that
Did you breathe into that jar and then take a picture of it? Is there even anything in there? Shiiet man take some nugs put that shit on some white paper and take that shit again. (the picture)
Help a nigga help you.

is that first one an L or an i

cant tell
as for now my phones broken, broke the screen on it being drunk, getting fixed soon, ill write it down, prob have my phone back by wed at the latest? still not sure how i feel about adding anyone off this b/c when i get it fixed i do also post a lot of personal public shit with my face on it... kinda dont want anyone knowing who i am.

why the hell would you buy something without looking at it first

>this.

I heard the cups work well.
What do you think?
Which is your favorite?

Oh wait I think I have a lead on that

From left to right,