Homescreen bread. phones only

homescreen bread. phones only

>phone poster
Ban them.

Mobilefags:
• Don't produce OC;
• Don't participate in actual discussion;
• Write like a retarded 12 years old. (actually, I've seen many kids writing properly, thing mobilefags don't);
• Only shitpost;
• Are normalfags too;
• 90% of mobilefags browse other cancerous sites, like Facebook, Reddit and Tumblr;
• 90% of mobilefags are newfags too;
• Make cancerous threads;
• Have no valid argument on why Sup Forums should not ban posting from mobile

>poor fag
Ban them.

Poor fags:
• Don't produce OC, cant afford it;
• Don't participate in actual discussion, they cant afford friends;
• Write like a retarded 12 years old. they couldnt afford education (actually, I've seen many kids writing properly, thing poorfags don't);
• Only shitpost;
• Are normalfags too;
• 90% of poorfags browse other cancerous sites, like Facebook, Reddit and Tumblr;
• 90% of poorfags are newfags too;
• Make cancerous threads;
• Have no valid argument on why Sup Forums should not ban posting from poor faggots.

nice copy pasta

>im rubber ur glue

Typical butthurt mobile poster

inb4 keeps repeating what i say but with poor switched for mobile cause he thinks he's clever

>cucks

Cyanogen mod or just a theme?

the fuck are you on about mate LOL.
can you legit not even fucking afford one or what? i didnt post this shit from my phone even. i posted it from my pc.

cyanogenmod ye. with theme + seperate icon pack

>if you don't post from your phone that means you can't afford one

Kek find a better argument kid

ROFL. not sure if youre trying to bait or not, but .. the fuck do you have against people posting from their phones? WUW BRUH FUG THOSE PHONE USERS BRUH THEY ALL SUCK.
youre such a rebel not using a phone in 2016 :)
props to you good sir, heres a cookie

>implying I said using a phone at all is bad

You're an idiot for assuming it, but please keep replying with more dumb shit it's hilarious

shit man sorry i didnt read your mind! god damn. im so sorry man. youre butthurt over ASSUMING i posted from my phone. how else am i supposed to react? its literally the most stupid thing ive ever fucking seen lol

Maybe if you didn't type like a retarded 14 year old nigger I could take you seriously

inb4 lol this is the chan :) nothing matters here! xD

why would i take my time to write properly ALL PLACES BUT HERE? jesus christ. are you the kinda person to correct peoples grammar on Sup Forums or some shit? HAHAHA. pathetic life.

>types like a child
>UH I SHOULD BE ALLOWED FUCK YOU PATHETIC FUCK RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao

nobody else but you thinks taking the time to get grammar right on Sup Forums makes your arguments better. lol

youre dismissing everything i fucking say with "HURR DURR YOU TYPE LIKE NIGGA"
not even fucking answering a damn thing.
is your life so shitty you have nothing else to do other than reply to peoples threads about bullshit and calling them niggers cus they dont care about typing correctly online? damn. i feel sorry for you.

Kek I don't give a fuck what you say

I'm leaving the thread now I already beat your ass try again another time faglord don't even bother replying to me I won't see it

inb4 he replies cause he's a fucking retard

How do I get that background

Fuck you kid I bet you're still reading. Lurk more fag

Not other guy but youre clearly the retard here

R8

Nice dude. 10/10

I like it simple

My missus

Fuck you OP

S6 Edge Gold. Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

Post her tits, and charge your phone

New phone nothing yet

I'm on mobile because I'm on my way to Schiphol airport. 3 weeks Brazil here I cum!!

Mine.

Hope you dont get murdered

I bet she's fat as hell

best here.

min white is the best pack out there

>reddit

Fucking fag I hope you get banned from Sup Forums and never post here again

Sweet fucking Jesus is she Australian? My dick is diamonds just thinking about the accent. The eyes and cleavage help too. Strong work sir.

Chekd

>literally mfw people believe that shit

This. 99% of the people here are kissless virgins. This guy has posted the same screenshot several times here and in my experience, normies with relationships change their wallpaper frequently to show updated pics of their significant other. I call bs as well.

I'm bread