What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVFLgx8o7XM
youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My Intel sources have informed me that someone in the name of Sup Forums and his friend Sup Forums are making fun of me. If this doesn't cease, I will snatch every motherfucker punani.

Amber Heard is stealing his life force

JUST

Poor guy. And he is playing the Invisible Man.

Hope he does well

Based succubus.

The face of alcoholism.

>drinking for 30 years
>smoking for 30 years
>fucking the most beautiful women for 30 years

Gee, i wonder.

>tfw no succubi gf to suck my useless life out of me

And what women is this? Post pic

TOP FUCKING KEK

He started hanging out with that manson faggot. Now is starting to look like him.

tim burtonitis

If it is alcohol it's amazing he's only just showing the signs now

It's like his body just ignored the effects for the whole time he's been a drinker, then overnight it all hit him in one go

people sometimes tell me I look like depp, i guess i know what they mean now...

gold teeth

It's well known he and Amber Heard are extreme heroin fiends in the Hollywood scene.

Are those gold teeth?
GOLD
FUCKING
TEETH
?

So how come it obviously hasn't affected her in the slightest?

I don't know if your parents have told you yet, but people grow older and as they grow older, they start to look different. This will happen to you as well.

Being bloated and losing your teeth is not a natural consequence of turning 50

What did she mean by this

He brought dogs into some backwater country and had to apologize for it on national tv.

What's with all the DFW meme, this is a gay for Jonny Depp thread no?

God knows, the woman is completely insane

>tfw no crazy blonde Texan bitch succubus Randian gf

Age is of younger origin so more recover-ability through healthier regenerative organs.

tl/dr Her livers gooder than his liver

You've obviously never met an actual junkie. If she was a heavy user it would be abundantly obvious.

This plus if you're rich it's easy to get good heroin and have it available at all times. That way it will take longer before it'll start affecting your physical appearance.

Imposter

Hoffman didn't show any physical signs

So apparently it's so good it doesn't affect her (because young liver, lol; even though PSH looked great up until the end) yet it's totally ravaging Depp? Blind item faggots are really the worst.

>Randian
So she's autistic and makes these threads to genuinely look for answers?

Why would anyone think that silver teeth look good?

I wasn't really talking about her but heroin in general (I don't know if she's a user. She does look too healthy for me), but I have known rich guys whose heroin addictions stayed secret for a long time simply because they were able to manage their usage by using at exactly the right times and with the right stuff, instead of being a regular junkie who's always in search of a fix.

I am the true Seagal

Is he like a Nosferatu now or what?

UNATCO?

post more Amber pls

the crazier the better

all I got

He hangs out with the God of Fuck too much.

>Pedaltrain
Jesus Christ Johnny get it together

they're not bad by any means but buying a pre made pedalboard is just really lame

Why contain it?

Who was camera?

It's just a bad picture for fucks sake.

laptop

hey johnny!

IMAGINE

Imagine being Amber in that marriage and having to be all like "damn, Johnny Depp, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your alcohol gut and horrific unwashed toothless monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another woman in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Amber and not only sit in that chair while Johnny Depp flaunts his disgusting body and Australia apologies next to you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that apology. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as all the fangirls on the street tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JOHNNY DEPP LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his alcoholicish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged sub-lesbians for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Texas.You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you and the camera, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there to not go to jail and revel in his "rockstar" (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with hard drugs and Alice Cooper in the previous years. And then the Australian government calls for another take, and you know you could seduce every single person in this room before internet weirdos and divorce lawyers could put you down but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Amber. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Aren't those gold teeth for a new pirates movie? And yea sure he looks a little bloated from alcohol probably but he's 50 years old and has everything a man can wish for, why would he not do that? Shit if I had what he had i'd be charlie sheening all over the place. And again he's 50 years old. And all of his gf's were 6's btw. Except winona ryder she was hot.

I don't believe she's on heroin, but if we were to argue that both of them are remember that he's pretty fucking old. All heroin aside, drinking and smoking can ruin someone's appearance. The fact that she's young can carry a lot and she can still look good even if she is on drugs. It won't last long though, assuming she is.

And Depp looking like shit really can just be a the decades of smoking. Any extra partying is just icing on the cake.

The stupid choices, styling, and giving in to his admittedly very attractive succubus is just a result of his painfully obvious midlife crisis.

heh

Probably just stopped working out and is getting old.

>Johnny
>working out
With a face like his, you don't need to work out. Just don't get fat.

Drive Angry is like a Godard movie if Godard was American and born in 1970.

>even though PSH looked great up until the end)
PSH had a sudden relapse after going through a rough patch with his girlfriend. He had been clean for decades.

Damn, its even starting to show through in his most iconic role

>looking too JUST to play a JUSTed pirate
God

He knows he will die of lung cancer soon and doesn't give a shit anymore

he's friends with Kevin Smith

Wouldn't say that fat fuck is entirely to blame but it probably doesn't help

Kevin Smith is the succubus of alpha. Prolonged exposure results in the victim becoming a cuckold.

I never gave a shit about him.
Has he been in one single good film?

>"I’d die for her. I love her so much. I don’t know what I would do without her. She’s going through a lot right now. I wish I could just kiss away the pain, make it go away, stop it, kill it! If she, you know, I don’t know what I would do. I’d kill myself. I love that girl. I love her. I love her almost more than I love myself." - Johnny about Winona Ryder, 1989

>"But Winona is different. She's my everything. She's my soul, my heart, my girl, my wife to be, my baby's mom, my leading lady. No one will ever fill her shoes, trust me." -JD

>“The split in 1993 was during the filming of Ed Wood and there were days he would come crying, I felt so bad. I asked him why it happened but all he said was, 'It wasnt her fault, it was mine.' And when he met Kate in January of 94, it wasn't the same as Winona. I felt weird to be around him like he wasn't acting like Johnny anymore. It's almost like Winona took Johnny's soul, Johnny's love.” -Tim Burton

>she stole more than his heart bros

The Dead Man
Edward Scissorhands
Ed Wood
I actually sort of like Dark Shadows
I haven't seen Cry-Baby but it looks rad.

>>she stole more than his heart bros
That's probably why she still looks good despite being a druggie smoker and he looks like shit.

She never even drank or smoked pot. The extent of that was some pills a wacko doctor gave her before the shopping nonsense. Johnny didn't even use drugs until the breakup happened. Either way she defies father time and Johnny looks like cigarette butt. FWIW Winona quit smoking a few years ago.

I got gold crowns, but mine are on my backmolars. I don't think my dentist would have even done them in the front.

requiring Mansons fake jawline

Aaaamber, Daddy's home.

>not a single drop of rum, Amber baby, I swear

He's skinny fat, he needs to lose some fucking weight, maybe work out. He'd look a lot better. Also lose the gold teeth, tone down the shitty jewelry. Maybe get a haircut.

From the looks of it, she's the daddy in the relationship:

It's incredible that's the woman who aged more gracefully

he's 10 years older than her

He was really good lookin in Donnie Brasco, all that fucking alcohol and living on a tropical island fucked him up

I still haven't seen this.

Is it worth watching?

Its very good if you are even remotely interested in mob movies

Thanks. I'll watch it soon.

Currently he looks like he's already 60 but with a dye job. I don't see why dudes over 50 dye their hair it often looks terrible.

Noni's current BF rocks the silver hair pretty well desu

too much wonka candy

>I don't see why dudes over 50 dye their hair it often looks terrible.
Insecurity and Hollywood pressure. Same as why some women get horrific facial surgery.

Called getting old.

I'm 30 and already graying, soon I will look like Assange. Don't know what the big deal is.

Greying can look great, on both men and women. People are scared of it because it's associated with growing old.

Thread's official soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=YVFLgx8o7XM

youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY

>ctrl+f
>meth
Not one result. Are you kidding me? That is clearly the work of meth.

Heroin has 6 matches though

If it were heroin he'd be loosing weight, not gaining it. I'm voting for a combo of alcohol, meth and painkillers. Probably dead within the next five years. Nobody thinks the "Drunk Depp at Public Event" meme is funny anymore since they got sick of his pirate movies.

>meth
>painkillers (like heroin)

Those would suppress appetite to the point that all he derives calories from is alcohol.

How weird is it to have your 'mom' be closer to your age than to your dad's?

My half sister's age is considerably closer to my mom's age than to mine and that is weird enough already.

I should add that me and my parents didn't find out about my half sister's appearance until I was 19 and that she doesn't really interact with my mom or dad (dad's dead), so I can't ask her.

Did you make that yourself?

>“Our song was playing when I first laid my eyes on her and that was ‘Take My Breath Away’ by Berlin and every time it comes on anywhere I think of her eyes." – Johnny

I guess this would have to be the soundtrack then
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8

Apparently they stood next to each other in 2013. I don't know what the story is behind that but dat look in his eyes...

JUST

That's 2013?

How did Johnny get so fucked up so fast?

nigga looks like a worn out shoe on the side of the highway