bumperino
trap bread

>girls

I'M OK WITH THIS

Proxy paige and mandy moore

try this on for size

Gross. One of those girls doesn't have a penis

What's going on here?

Did she get a penis attached? Is it a fake dick. I had no idea science had cum this far

sauce?

Thank you milord.

Sarina Valentina

>girls sucking other girls off thread
you mean faggots?

thank you

>gif is 100% hetero

K.

More of this?

No its not

Sauce now

It is Proxy Paige, a biological female, giving Mandy Moore, a biological male, a blow job. You're a loser, virgin, and faggot.

MOAR

no homo

There is a woman, sucking a penis. Whatever that penis may be attached to is up to you, but either way, it's a vagina sucking off a penis. What's gay about it?

This is the future after everyone decides masculinity offers nothing productive to society or attractiveness in any way.

No. Traps love the fuck out of masculine men. I'm a diesel mechanic and they fawn over me. There's a pretty big top/dom shortage here lately. Not that I'm complaining. I whole heartedly support any pussy dude to just go ahead and trap up. More love for everyone.

Masc men are a dime a dozen, nobody fawns over you user.

Nope, the twink thing is big here. Shits ridiculous. Most of the bars look like the waiting room for boy band auditions.

fags, fags everywhere.

also you can't be masculine and a faggot, don't work that way.

It's actually possible to be gay and normal. I'm even a Republican.

Oh god where do you live i'm craving twink ass

Yep, that's pretty much how it happened.

>gay
>normal

pick one

no its not, if you're gay you are not normal, end of story.

Southern Louisiana
It happens.

The homophobia is strong with this one.

You're on Sup Forums you fucking moron, if you were expecting anything else go bad to le reddit

the 40's called, your shower is ready.

Kek

If shes got a dick, I think it's a guy. You fuckin queers

I'm transfeminine and I'm a full on lesbian. I get so many girls here in Portland being all androgynous. I'm super fucking hot as a guy or girl and I love it.

Transfeminine because you're too tumblr to even call yourself a transwoman. Jesus, no wonder trannies are such a laughingstock.

Yeah, well I'm an army medic and I'd kick your ass if you talked shit IRL. You're too pussy to talk shit to trans people in real life so you spout your shit online. Go ahead and hide behind your keyboard with your mountain dew and cheetoes, faggot.

If it helps you cope with overwhelming desires to kill yourself, go ahead and think you'd 'kick my ass', tumblrette :^)

I don't even have a tumblr, dumbshit and I've never had a desire to kill myself in my life. I bang 10/10 hot chicks once a week and do a job I love, my life fucking rocks.

Hateful pieces of shit like you though? You should kill yourself before someone beats the shit out of you and then kills you slowly. It'll happen if you act like that in real life, shitstain.

I'm sure everything you're saying totally happens. I'm so sure you're not exaggerating one bit.