Surprisingly reasonable

S M O K E Y W A W A

thanks I didn't know there was a second partfor shit rats? yeah

It would have worked ok if she didn't have, like, 30 foals

Now that's what I call evil.

Is Part 6 out?

>put a second bag around the asshole
Problem solved.

No and I doubt it will be, the author has expressed some regret it seems like drawing these. It is sad because the story was glorious and he was almost done.

Never noticed that.
lol

Kekkles, thats harsh

It's like they were made to suffer.
Kind of like how I feel sometimes.

One of my fav short stories

psychological abuse is one of my favorites

Stupid fluffies dyin

I love the ones where the fluffy has done something to deserve their fate.

feminism 101

Not all fluffies are just flat out annoying and greedy. They can also be evil.

Nice car wheels - really in proportion

wake me up

Ah yes i know of this one, i wish this artist would come out with more

Same

this should be the 5th time that someone upload this today

Kek.

>this should be the 5th time that someone upload this today
My bad. Didn't know. So... should I not continue?

from where comes the idea of pillowfluffs? i should say it's a pretty strange concept

I've not seen it yet, and its pretty good, i say continue

Cont

>i say continue
Okey dokey.

I wish I knew, but I like the idea especially the stories about the pillow fluffs are happy fluffs alliance

>nyet. is politics
lost my shit

The art style abruptly changes. Not sure why.

Psychological abuse at its finest

What were those called again?

no its not, OP
fluffies are for urine and scat fetishists

what's goin g on here

>What were those called again?
"Jellenheimers"

Muh sides

Then explain to me how you can create shot with that viscosity.

oh my god this is gold

Whoops didn't read filename

Legit question for people in fluffy circles, while I fucking love the whole canon (bestest, dancie and poopseh babbehs, smawties, sketties, etc.) why not just draw them as ponies? Is this flying under Hasbro's radar? because I think they would count as parody, or is there another reason in particular? Bronies too aggressive? Is it to get around /b's ban of ponies? Am I getting it wrong and they're not suposed to be ponies in the first place? If anyone could explain/link to some history of shitrats would appreciate it, I'm familiar with the booru but haven't found much on this there...

Holy shit, the most nonlethal kill on a fluffy thread

Aww

>nonlethal kill
user...

Right?

Th reason fluffy ponies do the shit they do is because in the generally accepted headcanon they were genetically engineered by Hasbro to be biological toys. All of their childlike mannerisms come from the fact that they were intended to be semi-intelligent pets that could interact with children. All of the things wrong with them (incontinence, smarty syndrome, etc.) comes from the programming not being complete when they were released into the wild. I think it's all loosely based off of a fanfic from way back in the day about girls playing with living my little ponies and treating them like toys. They're small and fuzzy so they're cuter and easier to love/hate.

Well Fuck, I fucked up

Continue please kind user.

OMG, HE CAME OUT WITH A PART FIVE?!

I like the headcanon that they're so fragile because their digestion system is incomplete and doesn't actually process nutrients well enough to strengthen their bones.

Thanks user, I do appreciate your taking the trouble. I think I didn't make myself clear in that I meant the actual IRL history of fluffies as opposed to in-universe, I think I'm sort of up to speed on the whole PETA, eco-disaster thing and the differences in between some specific head canons. What I mean while these are obviously my little pony parodies why is it that fluffies bramnched off, I get it these are chill people and not bronies but why not straight out abuse ponies? How did this evolve?