Hey, buddy, you forgot the tip

Hey, buddy, you forgot the tip.

Here's your tip, friend

*draws katana from sheathe*

Would you like to penetrate my wife instead?

No, I did not.

A tip is for good service or going above and beyond.

You did your job, but a good tip is not to ask for one.

>dem powerfantasies
you'd mumble ok and hand him 20 bucks, you faggot

*heavy breathing*

I live in the most liberal of cucknations (Sweden) and we don't even tip these fucking faggots, what the fuck is wrong with you Americans? You're the real goddamn cucks.

Projecting.

I'd also never use that service again.

here's your tip

Are you threatening me, filthy nigger?

>Hey, buddy, you forgot the tip.
No, I don't think so, the pizza is round.

I don't tip.

Sure, here 6$, oh and 0.72$ tip from tip.Almost forget, here is 0.08$ tip from tip from tip.Oh yeah, 0.0096$ tip from tip from tip from tip, have a good day

I'm not an American where I have to tip 20%.

Yeah, here is 10$, now give me the tip for tipping you, and we are done

google says that you need to pay 15% fo normal service

But it's too big to fit in my whole mouth chad ;_;

He stole that man's pizza

Do United Stations unironically do this? Why?

>need

tip top kek

employers be like "Hey, customer, look how cheap my goods are.Oh btw, you are now paying salary to that guy who I employ to work for my business, of course you can don`t pay him, no one making you do this, but why are you such an evil person to don`t pay this man his money that he honestly earned"
basically boss have a right to not pay minimum wage, expecting people to make money from tips
also wtf is going on with prices in America?Is that true that price that you see on product is false, and you have to pay this price+taxes on the counter?

What do you think you're tipping for exactly? The pizzas?

Getting paid below minimum wage for the privilege of using your own car/ risking your life to feed fat lazy rich people who can't do simple addition IS going above and beyond. A tip for you: pick it up your damn self.

Keep the change.