Why the fuck are all these reaction / roast channels blowing up all of a sudden?

Why the fuck are all these reaction / roast channels blowing up all of a sudden?

4 months ago this guy had 0 subscribers, now he has 2.5 million subscribers just by making reaction/roast videos.

Its the same with Leafy, Pyrocynical, H3H3. Their channels are all the fastest growing channels on youtube just from making minimal effort videos. But why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bE_11gYwV8
youtube.com/watch?v=qWGUn_1j210&feature=youtu.be&t=3m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=qs-5hb2XHQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how the fuck does someone this ugly become big on youtube? like holy shit look at him

Who knows, but his fanbase is growing rapidly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bE_11gYwV8

Because they upload daily, they abuse the algorithm (name their videos related to what's trending on youtube, right now its: Keemstar and Losing Subs), and they work to get shout outs.

Also, no, he's been doing this for 2 years not few months you faggot.

Did more research, he's been doing youtube for 4 years not 4 months.
And he only started to make money out of it few months ago.

South Park did it

Are we looking at the same channel?

He recently celebrated his 1 million subscriber video last month, now he has 2.5 million subscribers.

no, fuck off

So? He's been doing videos for years until he got popular.

Reaction videos back when 2 girls 1 cup was a thing, okay. But now? Why are you watching?

Because it's entertaining.

For leafy he's Sup Forums lite, a lot of newfag types flock to him.

h3h3 was one of the earlier channels to make resction videos that were pretty decent, I still like them.

Pyro is a leafy clone and abuses youtube for view just like leafy.

Rice gum is a King abuser who makes replies to trending videos and tries his best to make a click bait title.

Moral of the story, if you don't have any dignity and have a lot of time you too can be "youtube famous."

This is a Renaissance in reaction channels. Old fags will remember the reaction girls and their bullshit.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=qWGUn_1j210&feature=youtu.be&t=3m38s

What channel are you talking about? He only have a few videos from last year, that's it.

The point i'm making is, why are the reaction/roast channels blowing up all of a sudden?
These people have been getting millions of subscribers these last 2 months, and they're still the fastest growing channels on youtube.

Why is this blowing up? Why is it so popular?

So you're saying you like h3h3 but not the rest. This proves that reaction channels aren't stupid, it's just your own sense of humor and opinions, people prefer different youtubers so be a decent human being and respect that.

Because they use the algorithm to get youtube recommendations.

Happy now?

Yeah, yeah. I'm not saying their terrible, just what I think the types of people that flock to them.

But in all honesty the reason why H3H3 isn't larger is because they take too much time to put out new videos putting effort into their videos.

I think there are people who are copying leafy and pyro that absolute cancer.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=qs-5hb2XHQI

>their
>should be they're

But what is there to react to? The current events would just be a bunch of phonies crying over something they otherwise wouldn't think twice about unless they did it in front of a camera. I mean, the same can be said about the shit back then, paragon the pun, but is there anything gross or obscure they're reacting to?

Just because someone watches leafy it doesn't make them cancerous. What makes them cancerous is the fact that they take his opinions as facts.

And why do you even care if someone is copying leafy/pyro? Like I said, the fact that YOU don't like them is YOUR own opinion.
And the fact that someone copies them it doesn't make them cancer or anything negative. Youtube is a business.

If you watch 3 minutes of the video I posted you'll see that guy has 0 personality and tries to mimic pyro/leafy. Its a fad I'm not a fan of.

I can honestly say H3h3 does not make minimal effort vids

Personality is subjective, you may like someone or you may not, it's an opinion.
If someone's trying to mimic them then he does it to get views and money at the same time, like I said, youtube is a business.

It doesn't matter at all. It's entertaining to watch and to share opinions on certain things. Many of these "react" are funny at the same time.

He literally cannot form complete sentence. He mumbles about nothing and continually reiterates over and over again.

I've already said not all reaction channels are shit, but there's a lot of clones that suck.

Stop letting your opinion have you, especially when you haven't even bothered to watch that shit video.

I am a fan but the videos on h3h3production channel do take few effort, the ones on their vlog channel are something they put effort by buying things or visiting places.
Still, not a lot of effort. Everyone can do it.

What video are you talking about?

This one. He's a fucking nuker.

youtube.com/watch?v=qs-5hb2XHQI

The awkward moment when Leafy gets the same amount of views per video as Pewdiepie. He also uploads daily.

Leafy is earning millions of dollars from you gullible faggots.

these channels are the same ones who called out other reaction channels like jinx, both are cancer

Did you know u can pay to get views and subs.

more subscribers means you get a better deal for ads on youtube videos and pewdiepie has a ton of partnerships too probably, so leafy is making nowhere as much and no one will want to be partnered with an edgelord for advertising products.

>mfw

The fact that he copies other youtubers (in the beginning he tries to sound like Frank but his voice turn normal at the end) copies the way leafy say things like "oh my god guys ___ " and copies the react channels in general just shows that he has no idea how youtube works BUT he does it to get views and money, youtube is a business.

What is pathetic is that he talks about things without being informed on the subjects he talks about.

Fair enough user.

Did you know you're a fucking idiot?

I'm using adblock and still watch w/e I want on youtube.
Only got it yeasterday and already blocked 4000 ads on Sup Forums and youtube, which is like 5 dollars.

Probably gonna unblock Sup Forums tho