Who else gets off on castrated sissies?

who else gets off on castrated sissies?

I get off on the idea of being a castrated sissy.

who else has gifs on castrated sissys?

sometimes i think this place is not for me

you must post more pics
see if we can shrink that dick down into a lil sissyclit

The same. My cock would look so cute without my balls...

Well soon I'll start hormones, I hear that will shrink my cock!
It'd look cuter getting fucked by a huge dick and watching it flop around like a useless piece of skin.

What an actual fuck?!

It really would. I fantasize about getting kidnapped and castrated a lot

Jerk it to me then?

lelss

jerking as we speak

Is that you? Post more

the fuck is wrong with the sack?

Already am

can i suck it instead bb?

I'm fairly traditionally male but for some reason the thought of being castrated is a real turn on for me

Its empty.
Didn't you read the post?

jesus this is one of my biggest fantasies. I think about gettting captured and forced to remove my
vocal cords so I can't tell anyone who I am or yell
for help, then get taken out on dates in public
and fucked at home nightly like a bitch.

yes, I have a little more.

nothing hotter and more emasculating than a tiny limp nutless guy getting fucked by the guy that took them, total submission

No

Blow a fat lad for me, I wanna see

Post more

Sick fucks

Exactly! I'm terrified at how little i think I'd resist...
Ok!

tuck your nuts away so it looks like youre a castrated sissy
ill jack off to you then

This is pretty much my next biggest fetish, make me feel like scum user.
I'm not scared, it's so fucking hot. It kinda sucks it'll never happen though.

you get off eating sticks of butter you fat shit

anyone still here?

i am

so has anyone considered taking it to the next stage and getting totally emasculated?

What the fuck

holy shit can we have a gore thread instead?
this shit aint even remotely sane...

what the actual fuck

get redy kids

THIS NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN,
EVERYONE ABANDONED THREAD!
THIS SHIT AINT NORMAL

forcably castrating a guy is like the most degrading and humiliating thing you can do to another guy. They're pretty much forced to live as a sissy for the rest of their lives.

only a retard would actually believe this

and yet, here you are, a retard
and not a sissy
guess you're just a dude without balls

I'd rather just be castrated, not do the castration.

Why would you shave it at this point?

if this is you have you considered going on artificial testosterone, it should restore all function apart from being able to have children

(ive still got mine)

then we should get together, i used to fantasise about it for myself, not i get off on emasculating others

You're not a sissy at all, you're a guy with a small dick. Do you even know what a sissy is?

we should swap contact info, Im interested in being castrated

I agree, you don't live in texas do you?

As a gay man I can confidently say I hate most of the faggots that post on Sup Forums.

>I fantasize about getting kidnapped and castrated a lot

Sometimes I don't blame straight people for hating us.

out of all the shit ive seen on b/ this takes the cake

You pussies couldn't handle doing it for real

skype is goodsport098 if anyone wants to get in touch
only bother if youre kinda serious though

nope, uk here

Is this you? I'm incredibly turned on by this

Yes its me
I'm a trans girl

For some reason, this is doing it for me.

so where is the nutless guy's sexual reward? does he ever get to cum? does he even get hard? doesn't his libido plummet?

A mere 24 days ago

that's beautiful, any pictures of you now?

was that you doing the cutting or someone else?

of my dick? or what

yeah i think thats the point, theyre basically completely objectified and emasculated to the point where theyre only use is as a cum receptical for real guys

its basically end game sort of stuff for submissive types who find pleasure in being used

did you just do one?

I did it myself, it wasn't a fetish or anything to me

Did it without any numbing or painkillers

Yeah, had to go to the ER so couldn't finish

I feel you bro. Finding a mentally stable gay guy to date in my town seems virtually impossible. Us "normal" gay guys are a dying breed. But heteros have their weirdos as well so fuck it, it's forever alone for all of us.

wait you did this at home?

Yeah
Almost all healed up now, pretty rough recovery.
Docs will remove my other one super soon.

Had to talk to social workers because they thought i was endangering my life, which isnt too far from being true. My one doctor told me i did a good job on the surgery, but needed the antibiotics since they didnt think i had sterilized everything (i did but why turn down antibiotics just in case)

So whats the factor that makes having functional genitalia worse than simply just looking female for a you?

so what's after that? suicide in about 10 years?

Removal of testicles means 1 less medication to take 2x a day for the rest of my life
looks better imo
feels less dysphoric to not have the one anymore, will be better without the other

It wont make me look any more like a girl or make any guy look like a girl for that matter.

kek

>this thread

i suppose you have to be subby to get it, the embarassment, the humiliation, the frustration

but as i say, i dont want it done personally

well it looks like you didn't do too bad a job, lidocane injected using an insulin needle could have helped with the pain and you should have clamped and tied off the cord before you severed it

when I fuck my wife, I get off on the idea that she's getting off too

when gets fucked, is he just sitting there, bored and uninterested, because he can neither get off nor find pleasure in the act? if that's the case, then I really don't understand.

Let me ask you

Have you ever clamped your testicular artery and vein and cord?
Have you ever cut through a nerve?
Have you ever used red hot metal to cauterize the ending of a nerve, vein, artery and lots of soft tissue?
All without painkillers or ANY numbing, I felt everything

It was fucking miserable.

If i could have gotten numbing agents i would have, from what i found i could only get lidocaine powder to mix into a liquid and i didnt want to fuck with that.

I know a bunch of the guys in this thread have a fetish for this stuff, but its not the great thing you imagine it to be.

>trans girl

When you're just a dude who cut his balls off

I wasnt trying to be rude in either

Just saying that its all so much easier to fantasize about and imagine doing than to actually do it. The doctors were amazed i didnt go into shock while doing it all.

The biggest problem was the blood loss. An absurd amount of blood flows to your testicles

So its easier on the gender side of the complex, but what happens to your sexuality? Less libido, pretty much dead sex drive right? Is it like that? What does it mean to you to lose your sexuality or are you? Related, what do you say is your sexual orientation?

>i live day to day as a girl
>dress as a girl every day
>grew out my hair
>wear makeup
>have tits
>took HRT for years and years
>medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria

so yes, i am a trans girl

suppose its a dominance thing, i get off om the idea that i emasculated this guy for the rest of his life

he gets off on the humiliation and degradation of being emasculated

both ideas i find hot, but id rather find some subby twink

What sort of gayfag?
Those are my babies.

>no vagina
>just an empty ballsack

Again, you're a mentally ill guy who lives his masochistic fetish

Again referring back to the fact of me being on HRT. I take testosterone suppressors/blockers and that is supposed to effectively minimize the amount of testosterone to that of a normal female.
So since i'd taken those for years there really isnt any difference in libido

The T-blockers themselves reduced my sexdrive to 1/8th its former glory

I can only speak for myself but I'd imagine that a normal guy getting his testicles removed would have a similar impact

I can imagine, without lidocane i wouldn't have been able to do half the mods I've done to myself. I got some ampules of 10% from a place in Russia

define "huge", please?
>20cm x 13.5cm, wondering if i meet your criteria

i agree. there is no fucking way in hell you fantasize about being kidnapped and castrated. fucking degenrates, do you know how terrible that would feel?

and cut his balls off?

Does its absence brother you, or is it a relief?

I like it being gone, it relieved a lot of my dysphoria. Like i said before, i didnt get anything sexual out of it but it did put my mind slightly at ease.

just how you get off on one thing, they get off on another

its not hard to understand. what gets you off doesn't get them off, either. don't be a simpleton.

I want to see a full body shot, pretty please?

Yaa i am just going to get the fuck out of here

kek