Pictureswap.org thread

Pictureswap.org thread

Hail satan

why? do you want bots to take it over again?

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Nope, just wanna havva good thread

Stop posting about this site, it's already getting flooded with spambots

but if he stops posting about it, then literally 90% of the traffic would drop off and diego won't get his 50 cents a month in ad revenue.

Whose gf?

Its just one spambot actually

This faggot
>

And A) making him rage is well worth making these threads day in and day out

And B) his bot isnt actually fast enough to be a problem.

not fast enough? Ok I'll just set it to upload 10k times and go to bed then.

finally an actual photo

ayy thats mine

Thats cool dude, you do that.

Oh and C, i dont think he actually knows how to code, i think he is just sitting there uploading over and over with his dick in his hands.

Why does he even waste his time like that tho

>"I don't know how to do it so nobody does"

Your images aren't even showing up anymore

post moar

He has to take breaks so he can type his shitposts on Sup Forums.

And for anyone wondering, yes, that gallery shot WAS from when hardly anyone was using the site.

For someone bitching about traffic you sure spend a lot of time on that site

Socks ;)

L

Oh look hes typing

Just flood the site with good pics, anons. I'm sure you're more capable than that bot.

Damn straight, and theres a lot of good pics on tonight too.

Case hard

the samest of samefags trying to salvage a flawed site and a useless thread.

Sure bro. This was my first post:

Gag on a dick.

Any more of her? Damn dat ass...

Im excited for the day his fat little heart cant take all the raging and he dies alone and silent in a puddle of his own excrement.

She's bunching her thigh up into her ass with the panties, you halfwit. Sigourney Weaver could have pulled her panties up on that spaceship for that alien and her ass would have chubbed like that.

What's her fav number 16 , 17?

hurrr its just a website bro go outside.

Topkek

nah she doesnt like either of those

3D glasses needed?

Lol

Also, its a good thing i have a fetish for skinless faces, hot damn is this a good night.

14 , 15? My gfs fav number is 17 now

sqrt(225) is easily her favorite number

nice, whats your favorite number?

you lost me there

I've seen more than one girl I've fucked do this in person. Countless strippers to, it doesn't make that big of a difference. Her ass to skinny frame ratio is off the charts. The ass is fat on this one, virgin.

moar of this plz!

Jesus you're stupid. The panties are not only pushing her thigh fat up, but in as well.. which makes the ass appear to stick out farther than it does, because her thighs are pressed inward. It's an illusion, you fucking retarded lolipop fuckwit.

Its the same troll who was spamming earlier, just ignore him. He isnt interested in a discussion, just attention.

my gf has an ass like that w/o needing a slip to push it in shape.
no sex drive though. but gets off on ass worshipping

More

wtf

My fav number is 22