Wowisdead

Wetback The Warlock

catchthemhands

Lolfeminism

Sunburnt Labia

SweetHams

shietinthepost

HashtagButts

I tried WoW after having quit for around 4 years a few months ago. Didn't even seem like an MMO anymore, shit's a fucking ghost town and phasing means people never interact anymore.

Charming
or
Useless

>2016
>Still playing world of warcraft

What is your excuse?

Mushroom

Reroll horde faggot

Gaylord

its fucking shit now lmfao blizzard killed it

it still quite fun tbh

Yourself
Walrock
Constantine
Pancakes

I'm just waiting for legion to drop

>Mfw I won't get moose mount
Feelsbadman

after a few month in Cata. i stopped, i became a merchant....i manipulated the markets by flooding it, buying all the resources and increasing the sell over cost. once others started to sell at my markup, i would flood the market again. Mysterious Fortune cards where a great source of income. there was a reason all my alts where named THRALLMART (or a variant like such)

MrBacon2016

How the fuck can you not get the moose mount? It's really not hard

it just lost its lure, no one had fun, they just grinded for slightly better gear and did shit raids.

FudgePacker

Smegma

Satanist

i know that feel...
> 95% of pugs wont accept you because no curve
> remaining pugs wont let you in because ilvl
> server is so dead that i can't even buy a HC archi boost

>playing on a retail

kys

Wewuzkings

Well sell that shit for like 30-40k. Shits easy to get.

Geralt

yeah ive unsubbed till legion as well. Ive got high hopes it'll be better than mop and wod

Holy fuck why are people so retarded, it's not hard to get a kill...

unkle moe lester

I play on an Asus EeePC from 2007. What's your point?

You have to do heroic HC and nobody wants to take a ilvl 650 warrior to do that shit.

Niggermancer

Leroy Jenkins

it'll never ever get better unless they release legacy servers

im 99.999999999999999999% sure that is taken

farm for better gear then

It used to have great raids in vanilla. The first expansion was the turning point.

I meant retail server. The official one from Blizzard. No matter how much Blizzard polishes that shit, it's still boring piece of shit.

It legit takes a week to farm 25k gold to buy a carry... There's legit no excuse to make 50k gold in a week if you wanted it.

It'll take at least 2 months to get all the apexis crystals needed to get into normal mode HC, but by that time, Legion prepatch will have come out and now im fucked.

one of the the worst things for me coming back into it after not playing since burning crusade was the dungeon lobby system where it matches you with randoms, part of the experience was going around talking to people, making friendships and empolying the people the people around you to run these dungeons, or massive raids on Horde cities (those were the best because you would go around all the mayjor cities collecting people to join, and it really felt like you were doing something) It felt like a real world with real people, but now you just fucking sit in a lobby grinding dungeons/raids with complete strangers and instread of that kinship you build you just get pissed off with eachother then forget and move to the next lobby. WoW is fucking garbage now

I know it wont be what it used to again, i started in wotk, but all im saying is this expansion looks more promising than the last 2. I have a feeeling legacy servers with be the next thing blizz drops after legion.

What do you wear while playing WoW?

How can I make that much gold in a week? Give me your strat user-desu

But Geralt isn't a squishy wuss.

Youtube it bro, Run all cata raids, do your garrison shit, do lfr, dungeons.
I make 10k a week with my garrison alone

What server are you on? My raid team only just stopped like a month ago. Surely theres someone that would be willing to carry you.

DickDick ButtPussy

Name him Geg the Ghastly

this bitch isnt even playing wow

Gotsummons

What garrison stuff do you do?

This is what I miss about vanilla. Wow from 2004-2007 was the shit. You had literally millions of people playing the game. There was RP, people helping each other, people really getting into character in the towns. You had guilds that actually talked and did shit like run raids. Real life friends would all play together and form guilds and run raids. The game really was an experience back in those days. Makes me nostalgic.

wastedmomsmoney

i hear that, i still play though.

Go to your inn thing, to the table, you gear your followers and shit, and make ez gold. Whats your battlenet? im on barthilas horde

Darkdemonlordsniper
Wraithmaster (>:o!!)
Dragonviper!!
Skullwizard
Sniperlord
Venomhaxxor

And if you play on a private server you get banned from using Blizzard's servers for life and sued for copyright violations and theft of intellectual property (they have yet to lose a case). You're right user. Playing on a retail server is stupid, you should never do it.

i had a nostalgia overload and went back a little while ago, i wish i never did, its better just remembering the good old days

warlock mcwarlockface

No, you don't gen banned for that. FFS it is even in their license, that ANYONE can run private server, as long as it doesn't gain any profit.

Pretty sure Nost didn't make any profits lol

THIS! This was the moment when Blizzard lost all that remained from my respect to them.

Nost was shut down because it was more popular than fucking retail you moron...

.... How is that making a profit lol

EDIT: It was gaining more and more popularity, and Blizz was scared it would make a threat to them.

Had to pay for servers somehow. Slippery slope. He really should have started a little nonprofit just to manage servers for the community.

opiesafaggot

>When other people blizzard better than blizzard

Fucking kek