Listens to Mac DeMarco once

>listens to Mac DeMarco once

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>listens to Pet Sounds once

>best friend's gf gets stolen by a Mac DeMarco-looking indie Chad
>his face whenever I put on Salad Days

jfc is that the city hall SEPTA station?

are you your only friend?

girl mac demarco looks real cute id light her viceroy

>listens to DJ Sprinkles once

>child abusers brainwashing children into horrifying body mutilation celebrated as being progressive

please save us Trump.

I never fucking realized that holy shit

can someone post the one where it's "listens to deerhunter once" and it's the uncomfortably lanky dude with long ass arms

this one?

I literally listened to Mac DeMarco once.

lmao holy fuck yes thank you

Is Mac DeMarco(and other "indie" artists) a Government plan to influence and make young folks not only mentally retarded and impared but also physically weak as a result?

jesus fuck that's gross

the gov would probably just prefer young people worked shit jobs and shut their mouths forever while paying taxes and not breaking too much shit but yeah maybe sure

Thats anorexia bro.

fine then, dont have sex with him. see if i care.

lol

That's the same difference!

mfw thats literally the subway stop i use to get to work everyday from my college and its fucking littered with these pieces of shit. i cant stand this fucking thrift shop art hoe garbage ass motherfucker kinda thing man...fuck them. also fuck mac. he blows dicks and is an annoying twat. muh smokes muh smokes.

shota-loli, would fug

I feel like mac demarco fans are unemployed, which just annoys the government though.

yeah it is, clearly the same tile. plus nawf philly is littered with these fucking crackers.

I am surprised people dig mac demarco's music.

I wish I still lived in Philadelphia. :(

*slide guitar*

*crowd goes wild*

you should pull up your boot straps, oil up a couple of asses, and do a little plowing of your own.

mfw when the nawf filly negros start rioting and putting white girls in the hospital on a weekly basis.

The Government doesn't really the tax. It can get all its income thru under the table business. What They really need and want is complete control of Their people and what better way than creating an "elite" of a bunch of brainded hipsters who appreciate the "alternative" media of entertainment and who would also listen and follow whatever the performers think.It makes them think that they are an outcast group when in reality they are just being played with

lmao alrite alrite alrite

You could just say 'ppl are dumb'

this happened literally only once. and those white girls deserved it. probably.

i know this happened once, shit was like a month ago. i saw it. all the bullshit libcucks in philly started saying they did it cause the kneegrow chillins were upset about gentrification. they organized the entire thing on social media. a week after every news source in philly bashes temple for like having students the way colleges do, the cops announce the motive was purely wanting to beat up and steal shit from white women. i carry a knife now, 24/7 no questions asked.

bitch shit didnt happen once, it happened for most of october, just not as bad as the time like 400 starvin marvin negros came running around broad.

A dickin butt? U gotta have a lil willy for dickinbutt

a lil wee penis for dickinbutt

they could just be Canadian

Maybe it was just the one time that I heard about then, I take back my statement.

Good luck, a knife may not help you all that much if attacked by a large group though but I have no real advice, the street are flooded with the ejaculate of the blacks and you simply cant count on the police at times like these.

I don't know when white liberals will stop being so willing to let people be violently attacked to ensure they don't ever accidentally look racist or something. In the U.K. law enforcement basically let children get raped and when people came forward about the crimes they didn't want to prosecute because the assistants were minorities and they were worried if word got out about the attacks it could lead to hate crimes: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

just completely willing to let horrible things happen as a means to avoid potential hate crimes.. it's a weird sad world.

That's why mac demarco is so sad probably.

Actually ritual child abuse in UK is core deep, pandoras box etc.

>Taylor Swift

yeah honestly i dont think the knife will help much but it doesnt take much with these high school aged fucks. pull a knife or tackle and punch one of them and the rest run away and film their friend get beat up from the other side of the street. the adults are the ones that will actually fucking kill you no matter how hard you fight. yeah man, like i saw a girl get her fucking head stomped in, bleeding everywhere, screaming bloody murder, all her shit gets stolen and the next day in class and on facebook everyones fucking crying about how they nearly killed a bunch of people because their fucking parents well fare checks cant cover rent anymore. "muh community" well shit bird i have more money and i pay rent so its my community now and ill try to kill a man that fucks with me or my property. maybe its just cause i moved to philly from the deep south, and i prefer the north and wouldnt consider myself racist, but we wouldnt let this kinda shit go down in dixie. or atleast we wouldnt apologize for being homeowners in whatever neighborhood we want.

I know those fucking tryhards too

Same bro

>listens to 21 Pilots once

21 stone is way fat am not surprised.

eh, it's a stretch but I'm feeling generous
7/10

can has ur autograph?

>the street are flooded with the ejaculate of the blacks
are you talking about your girlfriend's vaginal wall?

no your girlfriends

i was referencing a television show

the UK should probably be nuked from orbit,

(You)

sure.

-kFC twix

the UK is literally a nation of closet homosexuals though.

Thankyou bro

philly sounds like a shithole haha, glad I've only ever had the desire to go there for shows

its the opposite, normies are mac demarco fans. it might have started out that way at first

no prob. buy my new album, k? thx

I remember two of my especially retarded feminist friends insisted this was never going to happen and I was fear-mongering like two years ago.

I both love and hate being more correct than other people.

Ill buy 2 4 u

>listens to hip hop once

>listens to Swans once

10/10

pls go in sun

That's the skinniest motherfucker I've ever seen

uuuurm...excuse me?

>listens to Dillinger Escape Plan once

who is this semen demon

I know someone like her thats why shes fiiiiiine. I can picture her face.

>listens to hip hop once

That lil doge looks in pain!

nah philly is pretty great desu senpai and i love living here but temple university just happens to be in a ghetto thats like no shit as bad as compton if you go off campus. the vacant lot next to my apartment is full of human shit and used needles. and someone spray painted "not my president" on the empty storage container in the lot. idk how people live in this shit and are still bleeding heart libs. come to philly, just dont go to north philly.

Kek, implying he can

I just made a last-ditch attempt to enjoy demarco but It ain't happenin.

>last-ditch attempt to enjoy

This is great, it's like Sup Forums in a one post. Big ups, user, I laughed.

I'd still go to his gigs with my friends though, don't get me wrong bro haha.

>listens to pablo honey once

>tries to meme once

>disputing the idea of gender dysphoria

listens to arctic monkeys

>listens to music once

hey frig off they are cool

boi on the left is p cute
i'd cuff him

>listens to ae once