Feels thread.. greentexts most welcome
Ill start
>be me
>have stupid ex and a getting close to a femanon
>get invited to party. Find out ex and femanon are gonna be there
>meh
>go cuz femanon
>femanons all over me and shit and ex is visibly jealous
>ex was a 7/10 and was thinking about getting back but femanon made me think otherwise
>next month we chat all day long.. on the phone 24/7
>grades start dropping but im too indulged in femanon
>femanon comes for a sleepover.. no sex but meh
>ex warns me about femanon says she likes to use others.. ignore her cuz thinking shes jealous
>femanon continues getting close to me
>2 weeks later starts growing distant.
>idk whats wrong but everyones giving me disgusting looks and somehow femanon is starting to grow really popular
>figure out through the limited number of friends i had left that she used me and spread rumours about me that i forced her to do stuff
Now I only have 2 friends left and all the girls hate me.. i cant do anything.. thinking about dropping out or an hero

Dont get mad. Get even.

School shooting
Try beat high score and become an hero

How though?

Would but living in a country where guns are fully banned.. cant hands on one no matter how hard I try and cant make homemade weapons cuz roommates and too broke

Make up some shit about her and spread it then.

>be me
>rolling along summer
>pretty good so far
>broke up with boyfriend
>everything Gucci
>he says it's okay (I felt bad and apologized many times)
>we both act like we never dated
>back to friends
>one week later I go on a date with my ex
>ex is ginger
>ex is very touchy on date
>don't care tho
>date ends
>didn't even kiss him
>tell recent BF breakup about the date
>he makes jokes aging I'm his GF
>shrug it off
>one week later recent sends me a text
>recent is bitching me out about breaking up with him
>cursing at me
>saying I'm a liar
>saying I'm a bitch basically for going on a date
>get upset
>I used to love this person
>used to consider this person my best friend
>eventually provide him with facts
>he says he doesn't care
>tell him I'm out
Him: "Yeah, walk away like you always do."
>triggered
Me: "Yes, I'm going to walk away. From this BULLSHIT. Just like how I walked away from YOU two weeks ago."
>he's ofc blocked
>carrot top ex is nice for a while
>treats me like a gf
>wants to date
>all the sudden brings up this girl sending him sexual things
>gets distant
>alone
>lost 2 hoes in 2 weeks
>lost 2 friends in 2 weeks

Tits with timestamp for proof

boo
fucking
hoo

Not sure this belongs here but I feel like shit. I need someone to be honest with me.

I had sex with a stranger to pay for my trip to see my ex who the next day became my boyfriend again and we're beyond happy now and looking at a bright future. And I don't particularly feel guilty or like I cheated on him. I got what I wanted and that's him. He makes me happy and we love each other. How we got there, how I got him... it doesn't bother me but I know it should? Just how fucked up is that?

Isnt fucked up.. you did it for him.. wouldnt have been there without doing it
Also tits

What happen to 2016 guys it's halfway over already. I haven't done shit with my life so far. Probably never will.

Simple
>Was it worth it
From the sounds of it you would not have been able to meet the person that you actually care about if you had not done the banana split
Now it is up to you to decide if that shitty action justifies being happy
It all comes down to that age old bull shit: is doing something bad to facilitate the doing of something good morally alright?
At the end of the day it's not up to that guy you fucked, your ex, or anyone on Sup Forums to decide
Your the one who has to find a way to sleep at night
All bull shit aside however, from a practical standpoint seeing as you were not together, there was no emotion in it on your end, and it all turned out alright it is not really that fucked
That said you are asking for moral advice fro literally the shitest people on the internet

slash her tires, soak her the seats of her car with piss, and then shit on the hood

Better late than never
think of it this way
would you rather say 10 years from now that you did not do anything until july 2 2016
or that you still have not done anything

Tits or gtfo
also timestamp

That's what I tell myself. And I know he wouldn't have waited for me another month. I proved something I hadn't been able to prove in the past. That he could count on me.
Shitty people asking other shitty people for shitty advice? Sounds about right. Thank you both anons.

I know people have done worse in the name of love.

just realize that if it does not work out this time then you straight up sold your body for no reason

Don't an hero OP, you don't get to see your bitchy ex get what she deserves. Devise a plan, make it bad, go all keemstar up in her shit and expose her

I know that but I don't see why it wouldn't. We both agreed on doing whatever it took to make it work. We both got the stability we didn't have before. He's looking for an apartment. I'm saving up and just recently got a well-paying job plus I got one waiting for me over there as well. We've known each other for 6 years. I used to be a very very insecure, scared, shut-in prude. A kissless virgin.

Anyway, I believe I have somewhat atoned for the sin by telling someone?

All I am saying is just make sure you get out what you put in
Rather, that you get out what he put in

i had a group of "friends" that "banned" me from their friendship group in middle school, i still don't remember why... back then i couldn't stand to be alone so i always hid in the bathroom..

later i've realise it doesn't matter if you've no friends, as long as you've yourself as your own best friend

Off topic, but I can't help feeling bad about my gf's past, she used to be an easy hoe, and she was my first time, but she fucked before many MANY times, I know it's not ok to think that of her, but I feel linda dumb

You talking about what I think you're talking about? I can't get pregnant lol! Sadly that ain't ever gonna happen. Like not ever.