Convince me that white people are crazy

Convince me that white people are crazy

Protip: You already know what's suppose to be written here if you aren't a newfag

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=237711
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP here
Edit
>Convince me that white people aren't crazy

>inb4 i see nothing wrong with this post

Nigger

"(3) no race differences were found in the rate of incest"

"Initial analysis showed that African-American women were 1.75 times more likely than White women to have experienced CSA (childhood sexual abuse)"

ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=237711

REKT

its over every one get out

Nope, not over. OP has to now prove to us that black people aren't crazy. (Good luck with that OP).

Crocks with socks
White people are crazy confirmed

Yeah but your still a nigger

I seriously don't understand why people wear crocs. They don't even look comfy.

People of every race can be degenerates, incest or crazy. Take OP for example.

Not guna help the white cause here. My older sister was adopted out at birth. Met her like 20 years later then she introduces us to her fiance, who was her cousin growing up. Okay no blood ties but she went around boasting to everyone how she married her cousin and had his kids. Adoption is not always the right choice.....

I'd prefer crazy over baboons rioting in the streets just because a fellow baboon tried shooting a cop.

I imagine they're airy and 'therapeutic' for your feet.

>(3) no race differences were found in the rate of incest
Bulshit. Maybe not inside the US, but globally it's known and documented that most incestuous relations happen among North-Africans and Arabs in general.
The cosanguous marriage rate in Turkey is over 21%.
Don't tell me that there is no difference in rate lol

I mean. Attempting to leave the planet is fucking insane in its own respect.

Well yeah I gotta post shit from the U.S. Otherwise it's just overkill.

Dude, everyone on the planet is fucking crazy. Even that we think that white and black is a thing is kind of fucking crazy, like enslaving people because they've got green eyes or not letting any of the redheads living in nice houses. Black people are people too, they're just as crazy. Ain't nothing in anyone's genetics that makes them sane, it's all fucking nuts from top to bottom.

That white and black is a thing? You fucking blind mate?