ITT Post girls you know and anons say what they would do to them PT. III

ITT Post girls you know and anons say what they would do to them PT. III

Bury her face in the sand and fuck her in the ass

fuck her tight pussy then cum on her tits

anyone want more of this cutie?

rip off her bikini top and throw her to her knees, then face fuck her rough so i can watch her big tits jiggle up and down before nutting all ovr her face

Get her drunk and take her back to her hotel room. She passes out on the bed, but that won't stop me. I dangle her head over the side of the bed and push my hard cock down her throat and give it a few hard thrusts while I'm undoing her bikini bottoms. As I'm pumping her throat, her bikini top rubs up exposing her tits which feel good against my skin.

Throatfuck her until she chokes, then I bend her over and fuck her in doggy.

Break her back. As shes laying on the floor crying in shock, put her over my shoulder and take her to a cabin in the woods. Take off all her clothes and brutally fuck her for a week filling and covering her in my cum, then break her neck and dump her body

rip off her shorts bend her over fuck her pussy from behind. finish by cumming on her ass

Cum on those feet

I'd take her to a tattoo removal center to laser off that disgusting tat.

I would grab her while she's walking down a street one night and pull her into the back of my van. I'd kick her in the side of her head until she's passed out, then strip her naked. I'd take a couple of photos of her for my trophy collection, then strip naked myself. My hard dick standing rock hard as I kneel over her and bite and suck on her tits. Then I'd move around beween her legs, spread them and just brutally force fuck her pussy while completely laying on top of her, her tits pressed against me as I savage her pussy, filling it with me cum. Then I'd break her neck and dump her body in an ally dumpster

Honor kill

I'd do this

Hold a gun to her head and tell her to ride my dick or I'd cripple her. She takes off her panties and rides my hard cock, crying as it rips and hurts her. I tell her to go faster and she does and soon I cum in her violated pussy. Then I make her lick my cock clean

Knock her out. Strip her naked and then object rape her ass with that sword while I fuck her pussy so hard her body moves up her bed until shes pressed against the headboard, pulling on her hair until I cum loads in her pussy, then take photos of her used and abused body before wiping her pussy juices and my cum off on her tongue

I'd gladly make lefty work my cock.

University chick I met last year, been trying to dick her down ever since

this is one of the hottest things i've ever seen

...more?

quit reusing the same old write-ups, faggot

Have her give me a good long blowjob while I relax at the poolside.

I'd tackle her into a paddling pool full of lube, wrestle her, and slip my cock in her asshole at the first opportunity.

Will do as soon as someone actually does any of my girls. See no point in OC if getting nothing back

I'd wanna tie her up so she's bent over and you can get to all of her little holes. But tape off her pussy, of course. She doesn't need an pleasure. Bring countless men to fuck her ass and throat raw, and cover her in cum head to toe, then once we're done, whip her until she passes out from pain.

stop posting the same ugly whores, if no one responds, no one is interested

Throatfuck her till she gags and begs me to stop. Won't stop until I unload over her face and have her swallow the rest

18 year old slut

Would write ugly whore on the far right's forehead, take her on a camsite and fuck every hole she has. I'd make facialabuse look tame.

I like the cut of your jib.

I'd love to face fuck her while I play with her clit

Throw her to the ground in that field and force my dick into her mouth,skull fucking her.Start to undress her while she squirms and then fuck her tight asshole and slap her asscheeks hard.Cum inside her ass and leave with her clothes.Leaving her naked in that field.

Meet her at a party when she's almost black out drunk. Take her up stairs to a bedroom, lock the door. She passes out on the floor, I strip her naked and force my hard dick into her pussy. She starts to come around and begs me to stop. I don't and fuck her harder until I fill her pussy with my cum

slam her against the wall. raise up her skirt fingering her pussy. she squirming and begging me to stop. I tell her to shut up and start fucking her. as she screaming i continue to fuck her harder and harder. when i stop momentarily she turns to me and says please fuck me harder. as i go on she begging to please cum all over her whore face. throw her down to her knees and she opens her mouth wide for cum. with her face all covered she looks up at me still wanting more.

Holy shit, MOAR

I'd love to have an un-greased anal hammertime with her.

She's a cutie. I'd love to just have her in between my legs, sucking on my balls and kissing my dick for hours.before popping off on her adorable little face.

I would titfuck her and cum on her face

She pulls up to lights in a not great part of town at night. I smash her driver side window and pull her out of the window and punch her in the face till shes unconcious. Put her in the trunk and drive down an ally way.
Get her out, strip her naked as shes waking up, push her onto the bonnet of the car and rape her pussy hard while she squirms trying to get away. Pin her down and stick my tongue down her throat before cumming hard inside her. Knock her out again and leave

Would get her passed out drunk and fuck her in the dingy backroom of a houseparty.

How about her?

I would pull her out of the car, force her down onto her knees, take my cock out and shove it in her mouth.. make her suck me til i'm rock hard.. then i'd yank her back up, throw her up against the car and bend her over the hood.. yank her jeans and panties down, and shove my cock into her pussy.. then i'd slam fuck her as hard and as fast as i could.. grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling.. keeping a tight grip on to so she couldn't move.. and just keep plowing that pussy til I blow my load inside of her, i'd pull out and make her suck my cock clean.. put my dick back in my pants, and walk away, leaving here there like the used slut that she is.

I'd make her deepthroat me then I'd play connect the dots between her freckles with my jizz

I'd love to throw her down and glaze that ass in olive oil and just slam into her, all while she cries for me to stop, and that it hurts so much. Fish hook her mouth so she drools all over herself, then pump a huge load in deep in her ass.

Throw her onto the bed and push her head down with her ass pointed up.Start spanking her ass raw,telling her to say whose dick she wants.She's crying and asking for my dick when i stick it her pussy.I fuck her from behind all night and came 8 times in her.

I'd bury her up to her neck in the sand and skullfuck her while spitting in her face

More brunette pls?

Drag her into a public toilet that is never used, pull off her bikini and ram the top down her throat, rape her in a stall while groping her tits, cum on her face

u mean cuck thread?

Would love to get baked with her and just spend an afternoon of vanilla, relaxed fucking with her.

On the left.

pull her hair hard holding her head down on my cock while I use that pretty little mouth until she is begging for air

Take off everything but her shirt and force her against a wall.Groping her tit with one hand and playing with her clit with the other.Keep this up till she dripping wet,rubbing my cock against her ass and pussy till she begs.When she stars begging ill ram my dick deep in her cunt,holding her body against mine by her neck.Leave a huge load in her pussy and throw her to the floor where i titty fuck and cum one last time all over her face.Leaving her on the floor covered in cum and broken.

Would dress her up in a neon pink latex catsuit and give her a rought, sweaty fucking before cumming in her mouth.

Hello Hannah!

Scoop her eyes out with a spoon and cum in her eye sockets!

Hi again, Eyedude.

What about this girl?

posting more of her

Would let middle ride me and then suck my cock and cum down her throat

more of her