Are Asia guys worried?

Are Asia guys worried about all these white betas flooding into Asia these days?

The bad economy, lack of jobs, and excruciatingly bad dating options of the average white male in the US, CAN, AUS, UK, and Europe has them all fleeing to Asia in HUGE numbers the world has never seen before.

My friends tell me the Asian males in Thailand and Philippines for example, have become very passive aggressive against whites, and absolutely resent them now. Some are outright attacking them. China, the same. Soon it'll happen in the rest of Asia I think.

Asian guys, what is your take on it?

There's still plenty of yellow meat in the market, stop trying to be an instigator.

there are like billions of asians. whites are just shooting themselves in the foot race mixing with them, asians aren't going anywhere

Frustrated young beta goes to Asia, gets hit with a massive string of rejections, doesn't feel good and kills himself - many such cases!

not from what I've seen. They get girls easy, though it's not a good relationship and their population is comparatively minute. Though asian guys always have a big tantrum like a child over people supposedly stealing their women even though it's a small amount and the women wouldn't date them anyway. Or they say "heh u whities only date our ugly womans!! u cant eve get good girl!" which doesn't seem to be the case at all.

>all these white betas flooding into Asia
Is there anyone who loves flooding?

losers will blame everything on foreigners. it happens in every country.

Why do chinks get so jealous of men of other races? So fucking pathetic.

nah but we must thank those betas who are willing to clean our industrial-waste tier girls

it makes our society more relaxing and anxiety-free

whites should mix with just Chinese and SEA. there are so many of them anyway so it won't do much harm. keep Korea and Japan pure

>mfw an asian man in the west grows up fapping to white women and asian women getting banged by white men, and then they witness all their sisters and cousins getting banned by white men

Asian men are born cuckolds lol

they deserve it though for invading our country

No, no, we should wash over Japan and leave nothing but a race of hafu.

I agree, invading OUR country.

We're genetically the same, unless you have native blood. We have the same language, unless you're a native. We have the same culture, mostly, unless you're a native. We all fly the Union Jack and have respective ancestry and accents (if slightly variated) from the respective countries the Union Jack represents. We share the same monarch, Queen Elizabeth II. We also all have British ancestors, normally only within a few generations of our current generation.

Face it, you're British, user.

it's what japs want to be anyway, a race of jomon-looking hafus

This is true, it would just be a beautification of their people, culture and language.

Except you got muslims and we got chinese girls. What the hell were you lot thinking?

t bh, jomon-looking is not popular. I am too manly

I know... we fucked up... I wish we could go back to the grand old days and keep the native peoples in their native land (which we may be subjugating, or not).

It's easy for even betas to score in Asia. However they're often just used by the local girls.

My Mum was telling me about a family friend who was literally just used for his sperm. Some Chinese girl wanted a baby in the year of the dragon, and so she just screwed this guy for a few weeks then told him to fuck off once she got pregnant.

>chinese girls

kys weeb

atleast mudslimes stick to their own race

I don't even have yellow fever, but they're a more appealing prospect than burka clad Paki's.

Im indian so I dont have to worry about white guys coming and "tookmygirl" since theyre ugly and have the mentality of a retard. Even if theyre interested in white guys, not many are going to sleep with them just becuase theyre white and in a short period of time unless shes a slut but theyre not looking to escape india like girls from china, thailand and the phillippines.

Nope, i don't care. Most whites i have seen are tourists anyway.

lol no indian girls are even more desperate and easy than chinese
you're still safe though since no one wants to touch them anyways

I am Chinese and I like India girls
I am coming for your sister

>Betas think they're stealing our finest women
>Actually just weeding out the thots fro us

I know a Finnish-Vietnamese mixed couple. The guy's Vietnamese, dating a blonde Finnish girl.

that's kind of hot

NGUYEN'D

HAHAHAHA, go to india and try to get a girl. It will be hard as hell when compared to a chinese or flip. Theyre easier when theyre outside india, ive fucked a ton in university but 0 in india.

You can try but she is already married to a white guy.

bretty good win/win situation 4 me

>The bad economy, lack of jobs, and excruciatingly bad dating options
Exactly same as asian male

As an Asian, I don't really care. I'd rather welcome that

The world will be flooded with nigs and mudslimes more and more and WMAF couples that are procreating may make this process a little bit slower.

Why would I be against any measure that will delay those whole niggerification and Islamization of the world?

Also, while nigs and mudslimes will drain away the welfare money that will be used for my pension, white-asian couples will at least create some creatures that will pay taxes to fill up welfare money that will become my pension.

I will welcome white marrying asian girls or whatever as long as it will produce future tax-paying folks for my future pension

nah, speaking of Japan, living in Japan is not so comfortable for most of white people from west. in other words, Japan is shithole where nobody want to live in. even sand niggers are not inhabiting over here.

well Chinese are a problem because they are willing to live in anyplace except China

>as an Asian
No, you are not the voice of Asian, you are chink kike. Please go back home and take care the mainland instead of whoring your arsehole to nigger cock.

>chink kike
I hope Koreans are as good as making money like da joos man. I ain't that rich. If I am rich, would I even care about my pension?

>go back home
well Korea is a lost cause. I don't want to live in a country where its whole pension and national healthcare will collapse in 30 years

this is truly the first time any country has had to deal with an unprecedented influx of whites mating with their petite women
I hope they can pull through alright

>Bad economy
>Lack of jobs
>Bad dating options

As a gook i can speak from my experience that what you have in west is not comparable to shitholes like korea, not to fucking mention third world like china or thailand. And really numbers of white betas arent that prominent.

Guys in Asia honestly have more shit to worry about.

>gook
Our kinds aren't even getting married these days, let alone having any kid

Btwn, when did you come to the US and what do you do here?

We have far more women in this country than men. And that's not even counting the men that want to be women.

I've lost count of how many women I know who are single and lonely or turned to lesbianism because there literally aren't enough men to go around. So no, I don't really care about foreign men coming and dating or marrying them because they'd probably turn to stupid shit like cults and multi-level marketing otherwise.

It's also partly why there's no strong feminist movement in this country. Women are terrible at rallying behind one another when they're constantly competing with each other.

>thailand

Fuck off gook, our unemployment rate is under 0.7% -- literally among the lowest in the world.

literally moving to thailand now

Why are there so many? How did this imbalance come to pass?

It just to say we need to compete better.

I don't mind but all these whites coming here are old men. Just worried that they get tricked by their own filipino wives/gfs. I heard police cases that some of them ran out of money because they got swindled/manipulated by their own wife.

Simple. Unlike China or India, there's no stigma against being born a girl. In many cases it's even favorable because of all the service sector, retail, sex tourism, clerical and modeling jobs that specifically call for women.

I once saw classified ads calling specifically for female dentists and orthodontists to work at an upscale clinic.

My only issue was the word "Asian" being use blatantly without care. That's one, another was bowing down to Westerner's command. You should use Korean instead of Asian, as you well inform, Asia is such a large place with many nationalities live within. Misusing Asian will proving Arr Rook the Same created by westerners as legit. Just like "expats" and "coolies", where both are different society status with basically the same work labor. We don't want that.

Instead of running away, you should improve the current state.
My country looks irrelevant in the eyes of the so called first world but we do it ourselves without jewing and manipulating others, which is what these so called first world have been practicing since the dawn of this era.

But how does that work on a biological level?

cuck

How does Malaysia feel knowing white pedos flood your country?

I go to college here
Dude I've been to thailand and it was pretty shitty i never want to live there. Why the fuck would anybody wanna live there? Maybe loser whites. I met old white man who was married to lady from thailand i will never get used to that retarded accent

In societies where both boys and girls are allowed to be born, girls just tend to outnumber boys. Scientists don't really know why, they just know that's the consistent outcome.

In societies with higher birthrates, the trend is simply more pronounced.

Indian girls specially have parties where they get bred by white guys.

>I go to college here
Hope you aren't going to mandatory military service. I am not going but if I had to I would have rather gone to a mental asylum then spending 2 yrs there
>My only issue was the word "Asian" being use blatantly without care
Ok I agree
>instead of running away, you should improve the current state
I am not a nationalist. I just happened to be born in Korea and I wasn't really adapting to the country to the point that I have only 2 or 3 friends there when I lived there for 15 years (even with them, I only talk to them once a month or so) while I have like a few ten friends in the US after spending like 3-4 years here. Tbqh, I would have been sent to mental asylum due to a lot of stress had I stayed in Korea and that was the reason I had to leave there.
It's been like 10 years here in the US and I like that. I can never think of going back to Korea

As far as I know, we don't have white pedos. There's no sex tourism here. Before it even flourish, raids from authorities will caught them first. If there's prostitutions, those whores would be from neighbouring countries, misusing their visit visa or student pass. White guys came here to work and once they finish their contract, they go back to their home country. Old white couples though, on the other hand are attracted to this place and making themselves home and became permanent residents, Idk why.

My living situation is great.

And I actually lived here, not like a self-hating, self-proclaimed gook like you.

And since I've also lived in America for over 10 years, I think I'm better qualified than you to say where I prefer.

You just sound like a shitty retarded mong.

I've hosted foreigners at my house but I imagine a shitstain like you has never set foot inside a middle class home here.

>theyre not looking to escape india

Literally every one of you curryniggers who can afford it are escaping India, including you. Indian girls are by far the most desperate.

Kek this, my brother went to china and came back with a fucking crooked teeth fat gook. Why do so many autist think they're white chad when they enter asian counties?

Yes, most of you Thailanders can work in rice field. I can understand your low unemployment rate.

>wrong: phillippines
>right: philippines
please dont murder my cunt India

Koreans also have the highest suicide rate in the world. I would kill myself too if my country was run by a feminist shamanic cult.

You're so self-destructive, even your shitty phones explode.

Is this common? I'd gladly impregnate as many women as possible if they just told me to fuck off afterwards.

Come to indonesia or phillipines then. Target the chink whores and you'll be free to impregnate them and later just forget about it. They just want the white baby, not you.

>Thailand and Philippines
I despise every old white guy I see with some gross looking flip

>? + asian = asian
>? + white = not-exactly white
Sure,marry em if you want

Is this really happening though? I thought this was just a Sup Forums meme spread by dudes with yellow fever.