The problem is not guns or gun control

the problem is not guns or gun control
the problem is extremist muslims invading the world with their mass migration and extreme religious practices.

nobody wants to be the next hitler but its what this world needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fzl3uZskzI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you know that one of the guns used in the Paris terrorist attack was one of the Fast and Furious guns? I mean.. fuck.

And people still eat this shit up. They're so stupid they're blind.

From my cold dead hands.

>punch someone square in the nose
>they punch you back
>OH GOD HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!!!
"evil" "muslim" "terrorist" attacks happen for a reason, a reason that flies right over the head of pretty much everyone it seems.

and what reason is that?

Yeah, that reason is that we haven't wiped them out yet. They're a cancerous religion that won't stop until everyone is Islamic, or dead.

Fuck muslims, and fuck anyone who's stupid enough to support them.

We should drop a couple Tsar's on the Middle East, then let the Army/Marines run wild picking off the left overs. Solve the problem once and for all.

Nigger are you serious?
>invade their land
>try to force a change in their way of life
>they don't take very kindly to this
>act as if you have no idea why

>islam is the issue
It's resistance to western influence. You see this shit anywhere the west has stuck its nose in history. The only difference now from before is they have the capability to attack us at home instead of just having to keep the fight in theirs.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.
But all terrorists are Muslims.

> shootings prior to 9/11
Please explain

You're cherry picking timelines. You're only going far enough back to prove your point, and denying everything prior. They weren't peaceful, silent little desert monkeys you fucking neandertwat. They've been a problem for about as long as we've kept records.

Wipe them out. Kill anyone who even thinks of talking about the Koran. Solve it.

Unlike the Christians right? When did we burn the last women because we were scared of her?

Missing the whole point numbnuts. If we had fucked off and left them alone, we would have no issue with attacks here. No one gives a fuck if they wanna kill eachother in their own little shithole.

>Kill anyone who even thinks of talking about the Koran.
And the good goy award goes to (you). You are exactly what the government wants. They fuck about in the middle east, the middle east hits back, and they use it as an excuse to further fuck about in the middle east, while taking away your rights here at home (We're going to make it so we can throw you in prison anytime without trial, but don't worry, we'll only use it on muslims, we promise). And you swallow it up whole.

It's both. The the Orlando terrorist somehow LEGALLY purchased a rifle despite being on multiple terror watch lists. Little bit of red tape might have saved a lot of lives.

You're talking about villages where the entire populace was going mad via the toxic effects of ergot poisoning. You know, the shit that made the girls act so fucking crazy they seemed like witches? Yeah, it made other people crazy too.

Funnily enough.. there were two reasons that amplified the ergot situation. Two things that made the villagers so desperate for nourishment that they ate the wheat, even though it was obviously bad.

1.) Weather. Oddly enough, climate change happened even before we industrialized shit.

2.) The living conditions.. which were 100% due to Muslim invasions.. which had been going on for over 1000 years. (Yes, you're THIS FUCKING STUPID.)

You're an idiot, and painfully so.

I'm not talking about an ongoing war with the Middle East.. I'm talking about wiping them out entirely.. within the span of months, or a year.. you fucking moronic shitpickle.

They're like BLM.. there's no talking to them. There's no trying to reason with something that hates you that much, simply because you're not giving them everything they want.

Wipe them the fuck out.

Nice, I guess you'd blame the death of Jesus on Muslims to if you could right?
Terrible living conditions justify being barbaric? Well guess what conditions Muslims currently have in the middle east ...

5 star poast, wasted here.

the issue is people, guns dont kill people, people kill people, we need to stop the people, with all these murders, gun sales have spiked because people are trying to protect themselves, now is not the time to disarm the innocents but help protect them selves from other PEOPLE not GUNS

>I'm not talking about an ongoing war with the West.. I'm talking about wiping them out entirely.. within the span of months, or a year.. you fucking moronic shitpickle.
>They're like Americans.. there's no talking to them. There's no trying to reason with something that hates you that much, simply because you're not giving them everything they want.
>Wipe them the fuck out.

>the problem is not guns or gun control
>the problem is extremist Muslims invading the world with their mass migration and extreme religious practices.

The fuck? Although I do have an issue with the ideology associated with the Islamic faith if you're trying to use this meme to say that rifles are used to kill people because Muslims that would be misleading (at least in the U.S.)... Generally speaking, terrorism and mass shootings in aren't even the biggest problem when it comes to guns violence. I'm pretty sure gang related violence and suicides are the top problematic statistics.

Did you know that Omar used a Sig Sauer MCX in the Orlando shooting? A firearm that uses the short-stroke gas piston operated system. A system that ISN'T compatible with AR-15s. Though it is found on AR-18s.

Yet we are working on restricting the weapon an unrelated platform because it's a "military grade" killing machine.

Fun fact! The military likes to use and reuse old equipment. A large number of the M16s and M249s are from just after the Vietnam War. The M16s have a lot of wobble and are damn lucky to hit targets at 300 meters. Civilian firearms have better specs, hands down. "Military grade" my ass...

Fun Fact #2! The AR-15 was originally designed for the military. Unfortunately, it didn't get the funding and was sold off. Colt picked it up and introduced the AR-15 to the civilian market as a hunting rifle BEFORE our military modified it and adopted it as the M16. AR-15 =/= M16

Fun Fact #3! Civilian firearms, off the shelf, are only capable of semi automatic. They have been for years. (Duh) Fire rates haven't changed. Some one who is proficient enough, can shoot a 1911 just as fast as an AR-15. I've personally seen 12 rounds, 2 six-rounds mags, in under 4 seconds with a 1911.

Fun Fact #4! Fully automatic firearms are legal to own. ONLY if they were manufactured before 1986 (If I'm not mistaken on the year). They are rather expensive and are regulated heavily.

Fun fact #5! It is possible to modify modern semi-automatic rifles to full auto. It is illegal and requires a bit of work, often times milling the lower receiver to fit the parts required.

Really the problem is idiots who cant handle their emotions.

That's right, ask the government to come fuck your rights in the ass because a mean ol muslim shot up a bunch of fags. But don't go asking why they are doing this in the first place, or we might have to put you on the watchlist.

Missing the whole damn point. You don't need to reason with them. They don't want you talking to them at all, that's where all this starts. Simply stop fucking with them, and they stop fucking with you.

>I'm talking about wiping them out entirely.. within the span of months, or a year.
Way to show off your fucking edges. It's like hopping the fence into your neighbors backyard and sitting on an anthill, then crying like a bitch when they bite you.

I can run away from a knife, unless it's thrown and it happens to hit me on point....fuck we gotta ban knives

It doesn't work if you're cherry picking, dumbass.

If the West had started aggressions.. you're snarky shit would ring a bell and we'd all get it.

But that's simply not the case. There is no religion inherent to the West that teaches it's people to either convert, or kill. It doesn't exist.

Stupidity like yours is slobberingly-special.

At least we save the
> argue pointlessly about gun control for 2 month before forgetting it again

>Fun Fact #4! Fully automatic firearms are legal to own. ONLY if they were manufactured before 1986 (If I'm not mistaken on the year). They are rather expensive and are regulated heavily.

Damn I never knew that. Apparently is was Reagan who put that shit in place?

Noone got killed by a nuke this. Guess we should legalize nukes then

Not that guy but

>Terrible living conditions justify being barbaric

I think if people are being poisoned and are legitimately meth head unstable, it's not in your best interest to stop and care about their feelings.

Fun fact, illegal weapons are easy to buy. I live next to a Mexican. Ghetto and they fire automatic rifles in the air every Friday and Saturday night

So tell me, what was the official start of the war on the west in recent years?
9/11?
And don't argue the ottoman empire, or is the us still in the believe Brits want to overthrow their government at all costs?

Also, why do you get to cherry pick and I don't?

Scientology is pretty shady.

The ergot poisoned their minds. Try googling something for once. It drove people mad. It's a kind of artificial insanity.

If it weren't for the Muslims.. they wouldn't have had to eat the ergot-laden wheat to survive.

This isn't hard to understand. It's pretty simple bro. Yet, here you are.. struggling. Only getting little bits here and there.

Just enough to pick those cherries.

>I can run away from a knife

Dumbass, don't you know all you have to do is put a military style assault scope on it and it can kill a child up to 100 meters?

That thing looks like it is has a high rate of stabbing.

>If the West had started aggressions.
Except it did. Fucking hell, look at Israel. The whole of that shitty little country causing a massive amount of unrest, but it continues to exist because we prop it up. Not to mention all the other bullshit that the government has done in that region.

>There is no religion inherent to the West that teaches it's people to either convert, or kill
Keep watching that fucking TV goy. The religion is merely a tool for them to unify and boost moral. The whole "convert or die" bullshit is just that. They be perfectly content "convert or die"ing eachother as long as we stay out of it.

Muslim terrorism didn't start with 9/11. Russia, and Europe have been struggling against these crazy fucks for a LONG fucking time, idiot.

In fact.. SINCE THEY EXISTED. It's literally from the beginning of the West.

Just shut up! You're a fucking moron who knows NOTHING about history. Your fucking idiotic head is so naive a fucking vacuum keeps calling, asking it out on a date.

Fucking die you idiot cunt.

>>invade their land
>>try to force a change in their way of life
>>they don't take very kindly to this
>>act as if you have no idea why
nigger they would do this shit with or without the invasion of their land.
their goals are world domination.

Could tell you off the top of my head.

Full autos are pretty expensive. Parts are very hard to come by. So majority of the time, these firearms sit as decoration pieces as to not wear them down any further.

People do shoot them. Don't get me wrong there. Just not as much as you think.

Yeah and if weren't for Charlemagne people wouldn't have died from eating potatoes.
Doesn't mean he's at fault.
Just a shitty coincident, unless you can show me that ergot was used as chemical warfare.

Also, you do realize that basically the situation is now reversed?

No, but you could care about improving their living conditions and thereby there mental health.

Really? I wonder if christian have been fighting with roman and Greek religions since they came up. They sure did like the jews .
I like how you explicitly ignored my plea not to argue that your grandpa once got exploited by them, since we all did that at one time or another and now were mostly over it.

Also, insults are a nice basis of argument, way to go.

are you a muslim sympathizer?

i get that they have their way of life. and we dont have the right to go and take that from them. but you need to be realistic. their way of life is barbaric. who are we to judge tho right? what if barbaric values are normal and
"right" for these people? who are we as westerners to say that they are wrong or evil?
i totally understand this. but like i said we need to be realistic. just take a look at that culture. rape and severe inequality is the norm around there. i amonst many others believe that every human should have standard rights as humans including the right to not be raped. muslims need very very extreme reform because that religion is extremely outdated. either that or they need to blown to hell.

no shit, a knife doesn't make a sound equivalent to a child sneezing in a tunnel

Anyone here who isn't at least ironically a neo-nazi is a newfaglander from post 2002.

Id say "Not all Muslims are terrorists, and not all terrorists are Muslims, but most are."

>End of the Third Reich + 71 years
>People actually not ironically being a neo-nazis
>Mfw

what do you guys really mean by saying "ironically being a neo nazi"?

>their goals are world domination.
>mfw
The government is openly moving to discard all limitations in spying on and detaining you, but yeah, a bunch of pissed of goat herders is the real thing you should be worried about.

We shouldn't be trying to "reform" or "civilize" them. It's not our place. It's pretty funny, as much as the left makes fun of the "white mans burden" shit, they act no different. Apparently i'm the only person who had a wise grade school teacher who gave me the best advice you can get: Mind your own damn business.

You say extremists like their entire religion already isnt like that

the topic of this thread is on muslims not surveillance. just because im staying on topic doesnt mean its the only topic im concerned about.

>It's not our place.
yes it is. they are committing crimes against humanity. doing nothing makes you just as guilty as they are.

You made me google usa gun vs knife deaths

youtu.be/fzl3uZskzI8
Good summary of the middle East in 10 mins, shits fucked up but it's also fucked up in thinking we can fix everything.

theres jihadists, the ones who blow themselves up. then theres the regular folk who wouldnt blow themselves up but still believe in fundamental islam. instead of blowing themselves up, they choose to try and use democracy to spread their religion. then you have the westernized muslims who have moved on from rape / kill all non believer type mentality.
all of these people are at risk of radicalizing.
when i say extremists im talking about the ones who are willing to blow themselves up. i know most of the religion shares the same beliefs but only few of them are "extremists"

This fact is so fucking not true
Are you fucking high

OP has been jewed.

For everybodies information, the Terrorist Agenda is a real thing. The jew-owned corporate media is doing exactly what the jews did back in the day to the germans. Demonizing them. They demonized the Germans and Hitler to make them look bad, and they caused a world hatred against them, triggering WWII. How did they do it? By pulling off the Holocaust lie.

Today, the jews are doing the exact same thing, but not towards Germans, but towards muslims. The jews are demonizing the muslims, and they are using the mainstream news outlets, Hollywood, literature, and internet, to spread the propaganda. How are they doing this? By financing terrorism themselves. The jews are literally paying for terrorism, because only Israel benefits from this.

If you guys look at a fucking map, you'll see that every muslim country around Israel is in turmoil. Syria, Turkey, Egypt, etc etc. Why don't the Syryan refugees go to other muslim countries? Because the jews are pushing them away from the middle east, as far away from Israel as possible.

It's the Terrorist agenda that's brainwashing the people. Islam is not a horrible religion. It's just a religion, one that allegedly takes you to God. But the jews distort Islam, and they make it look bad by financing al-qaeda and ISIS and the high-quality torture and murder videos they spread across the internet.

It's happening, people. The jews are brainwashing you by making you believe that muslims are scum, that they're animals who like to chop heads and beat their woman and fuck little girls. That is not Islam. Islam is not about violence like the jews make you believe. The terrorist agenda is all about annihilating Islam and all muslims, for the "protection and expansion" of Israel. It's no coincedence that Israel was created after WWII out of stolen land. It's no coincedence that the World Trade Center collapsed by alleged muslims, or that thousands of palestenians are being murdered by Israel.

Wake up.

just confirms the op pic.
whats your point?

>Islam is not a horrible religion. It's just a religion
yea killing non believers is totally okay.
its just a religion after all

Well, consider the fact that Muslim terrorists bombed the WTC in 1993. They suicide bombed the USS Cole before 9/11. The Muslims have been attacking the States and the West long before 9/11 ...and any bullshit reason that the States provoked such. Consider the US aided the Muslims in war against the Soviets, and again in the 1990s the US fought ON BEHALF of the Muslims to save them from genocide in Bosnia and Herzegovina. And I could go on and on.

>Islam is not about violence
the quaran literally says those who oppose should be killed.

The 2 a very related. The government pisses off muslims, then uses their retaliation as an excuse to spy on you.

Fuck off with this globalist world police "oh my g-d, i'm such a righteous moral crusader!" bullshit. We're anything but obligated to go over there and make the problem worse with our mere presence. If everyone tilled their own field and peered through their own windows instead of marching over to neighbors house to burn his house down because he called his wife a cunt, we'd all be better off.

>The Muslims have been attacking the States and the West long before 9/11
And the west has been meddling in the middle east long before 9/11.

Dude, don't let the kikes brainwash you. If you meet ANY REAL muslim in real life, they would never chop your head off just for not being a muslim. The beheading is a lie, muslims won't behead you for being christian or hindu or atheist or whatever. I repeat: if you meet a muslim in real life and tell them you're a christian or atheist or whatever, you won't be beheaded. Why not? Because Islam isn't about violence. Only the fake Islam that the kike-financed terrorists preach is about violence. And it's fucking obvious, too. I can't believe millions of people can't see such a thing. What, do you people have the IQ of a turd or something? Wake up.

>>invade their land

there is no land , its global , this shits on you`re argument you fuckin retard

>>try to force a change in their way of life

bullshit , they come to our country and continue doing the same as before , if its allowed here they you are fuckin deluded if you think theres a sea change in the places these cunts are found

>>islam is the issue

its a religion of peace thats if the cunts stop killing everyone including themselves

>It's resistance to western influence. You see this shit anywhere the west has stuck its nose in history. The only difference now from before is they have the capability to attack us at home instead of just having to keep the fight in theirs.

fuck off , those poor bastards in turkey invade no-one , you cunts come along and kill women and children as acts of vengence over nothing , take a long hard look you fucking retard , the worlds a better place without cunts like YOU

>Islam is not a horrible religion. It's just a religion
Says the user who rails against Judaism and likely hates Christianity.
>can't tell if Muslim or just US college student

>Justifying the ownership of assault cannons with silencers and hair triggers that allow you to automatically lock on to and kill 20 minors in .12 seconds

See the part about the States defending, fighting alongside, and saving Muslims from genocide.

>Fuck off with this globalist world police
how bout you fuck off with your "lets do nothing and itll all be okay in the end" mentality.

shits already happening. your way of thinking isnt even an option. they need to be stopped.

You can't slice a tomato with an assault rifle dummy.

>muslims won't behead you for being christian or hindu or atheist or whatever
yes they fucking will and they do it all the time.
maybe not all of them. but you cant say they dont do this shit when there are fucking videos all over the place in 4k resolution clearly showing muslims cutting heads off.

i have met a real muslim in person at college.
he was the most entitled prick ive ever met, demanding good grades from the professor in front of everyone even though the faggot never even showed up for class. i tried talking to him as a human being and all he showed was hatred for my ideas and thoughts. he was extremely rude and had no regard for anyone but himself and his beliefs.

Except the vast majority of Syrian refugees do go to majority muslim countries, see: turkey, lebanon, jordan.

Europeans act like they're getting the brunt of it, that they're being "overwhelmed" by a "horde" of syrians, when the typical numbers in a European country is in the thousands, maybe tens of thousands. 3 european countries (excluding turkey) have over 100k, only one of which has over 200k. This is the so-called migrant "crisis". What a joke.

Real judaism isn't bad, and christianity isn't bad either. The so-called jews who have control of the banks and government and media, they are the ones who are bad to the core. As well as the catholic christians who control the vatican. They are the scum, but in general, the religion isn't bad at all; bad are the things that those with power and influence do.

You hosting a Syrian family in your house, faggot?

>And the west has been meddling in the middle east long before 9/11.
Name a middle eastern nation the States have "meddled" with or colonised? Was it when they prevented the Afghans from being wiped out from the Soviets, Kuwait from being wiped out by Iraq ...yes, the States have with evil intent ravaged the middle east. Hell, the US even prevented a total Muslim genocide in Bosnia in the 1990s. It is Britain, France, Spain, Portugal, etc. that have colonised every third-world shitbox they could locate on this earth. But facts never need get in the way opinion and ideology.

You apparently never travel. You have to meet muslims to know them. You can't go on through your fucking life thinking you know someone by watching propaganda on the internet.

Go to most cities in the middle east. Be your normal self, say you're not a muslim, most of the time you won't even have to say it, it's obvious by the way you dress around them. Yes, they might stare a lot, I got that a lot, but it's normal. Most muslims aren't used to seeing a guy in a western outfit walking the streets. And yes, some might all you names and shit in their language, but they will not fucking behead you. And this is well known, I can't believe I have to fucking explain this rookie shit to you.

>there is no land , its global
No, it's their land.
>bullshit , they come to our country and continue doing the same as before
Can't blame them because the west is to cucked to close its borders
>its a religion of peace thats if the cunts stop killing everyone including themselves
Never have i argued that islam is a religion of peace.
>the worlds a better place without cunts like YOU
The world is better off without cunts like me that advocate not fucking with other societies?

We spent over 10 years "trying to stop this" (read: make sure our puppet government doesn't get overthrown, and our stolen resource lines cut off.) You're delusional if you think our meddling will ever solve their problems.

This is about the west as a whole, not just the US. But as for the US, we are the primary leg for Israel to stand on. Israels very existence is a major issue over there.

Hot damn, son, you've made a great point. I cannot argue with a single thing you've stated. Wow. I owe you a pint of beer for that.

agreed

How can you slice a tomatoe with a gun?

>related

Your numbers are wrong. 33,000 WERE KILLED DUE TO GUNS. Compared to 1,567

You're right. If you are so self righteous go ahead and sell off everything that is non essential to your survival and hence forth donate everything you make or earn to the less fortunate

If you don't do this you can go ahead and shut the fuck up.

that would be hand guns. not assault rifles.

Copypasta potential

The muslims are the exact same though. None of these goat herders and villagers are sitting around dreaming about world domination. You'll notice, the leadership of all these islamist movements, are upper-class college educated city people.

You're including suicides in your number, which account for the vast majority of gun deaths. Even still, over 40,000 died in automobile accidents -- ban cars?

>And yes, some might all you names and shit in their language, but they will not fucking behead you.
Well, not yet, at least. Good luck.

Why compare a kitchen knife, that's really really easy to get, everyone has one, to an AR? Kitchen knife deaths should only be compared to handguns, that comparison is already skewed.

Compare AR death to swords, see how well that pans out.

>solve their problems.
im not saying we should solve their problems.
im saying stop with meddling and just fucking blow them all to hell. get completely rid of them. end their religion. im asking for the governments of the world to ban together just for one last badly needed genocide.

Maybe its just because not everyone can just go to a shop and be able to buy a gun

>*unzips katana*

Fuck the religion shit. It will end itself. I vote we kill all the faggots in the world, those guys are managing to breed and spread through our world. Also fuck the lefties

Cars don't go on mass shootings. Also, I made a mistake, they're talking about ARs, not handguns, even so, I've already said why comparing ARs to kitchen knives in unfair and dumb in my recent post.
Handguns are okay. Cars are okay. But if it's an AR, it's wrong, just like if someone owned a tank, it would be wrong.

>but they will not fucking behead you
they are entirely morally allowed to do so, and this makes them dangerous enough. they could radicalize at any moment.

its like walking around with a venemous snake hanging around your neck. it might not bite, it might not do anything. so lets just leave it be.

this is sucha retarded way to look at it.

AYY HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAIN
HOL UP
IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO GUN
YOU STILL USE A KNYFE

SHHHHEEEEEIIIIIYYYYT

>Go to most cities in the middle east. Be your normal self, say you're not a muslim,

>Infidel, I promise you, come to the land of Allah and we won't hurt you. Please.

Ignore ISIS posters
Hide ISIS posters

>all the faggots in the world, those guys are managing to breed

i dont think you understand how faggotism works.

Eh. Most handgun deaths is just blacks killing blacks.

>*Loads AR*