But if this was true the Irish would have rather large cocks

got IAD lads

um
sweetheart

>let the bodies hit the floor
>let the bodies hit the...

Hey! #DonaldTrump. I have a puzzler for you.

In the alternate reality/dimension/universe where A, Every person there is the Opposite born gender from here (in an example, the Donald Trump there is a Woman, and Every President of the United States of America there has been Female), and B, the LGBTQ is the Norm and the discrimination happens against the Straight People. Would You, the Donald Trump of This reality/dimension/universe, allow the Donald Trump(ette) in That opposite reality/dimension/universe, Sign the Anti-Straight Law, that would allow discrimination of Yourself, Ever?

If your answer is No, then it should be fit that you Not discriminate against us, the LGBTQ, as the people there Discriminate against the Straight.

Yet, if your answer remains Yes, then you, sir, would end up being a Self-Loathing Person, as you allowed the continuing of Discrimination of Yourself in that reality/dimension/universe that is the Very Same Planet, AND the Very Same United States of America, that You, Yourself, regardless, dare to reside and take office in.

#DonaldTrump, Advocate the Office and let Hillary Clinton run this country, For the Love of Religion, and for any shred of Self-Love you have for yourself. Or die from yours or someone else's hand.

Good day.

went biking on the moors with a friend one, ended up heading down the cleveland hills at 40 mph and hit a bush, went arse over tit

never again

what's it like living in a town like Dent

yes

it's almost as if trump is a liar

You sound like a little pre pubescent fruit. Why are you muttering? Is mummy sleeping? Would daddy hit you a slap for raising your little mouse voice?

Ultimate Deano films:

Fight Club
Shawshank Redemption
Lock Stock
Reservoir Dogs

why use hashtags in a letter

when donald trump said Bill Clinton could've been the best president of the US if it was not for the slut of lewinsky

Trump is more pro-gay than Hillary "Goldwater" Clinton

No

He's fucking seething lads

love all of those 2bh

Deanos unironically like capeshit, but only for the action scenes unlike the numales who watch it for the "omgee such deep lore!!!11"

GIVE IRISH CUTIE YA FUCKIN CUNTS

>>>/cum/

Im half half , interestingg how accurate it is

Why do people prance around with them? II swear if people who wanted others to "hear their voices" were just ignored they would shut up eventually

>awh lads look at mee ladss im a big norn iron lad i love sectarianism and limmies show mate yea thats hilarious and quirky and random and so scottish just like me yeh im scottish incase u didnt know mate yeh im an ulster scot

Referencing the following anime in my thought below: AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day.

I was made aware of this anime from WatchMojo's recent Top Ten Feel-Good Anime list; the point they highlighted from that was relationships that actually developed from video games and such. And I had heard of "relationships" coming up from playing online co-op video games or something. This logic is beyond my understanding, and I feel like I missed out on a sort of opportunity or something. What do I know about that? I've spent my life with lots of single-player video games, and raised from my senior citizen father and my 40's mother on the traditions of old-fashioned meeting people and making relationships from there. And Yet, from 2000 to about 2011, I flunked bad on being able to meet many people and starting much of anything, aside from the few actual friends I have made.

Regardless, I was feeling desperate for my long-term companion/sweetheart,...

I lost my train of thought.

Anyhow, I feel a bit of frustrated and mentally jumbled from all that. Ugh.

Thank you for listening.

Now, be sure to get a good night's sleep for the possible overnight miracles that can happen.

Brooklyn 99 is a good show

yanks had a president called Gerald Ford

did not know he existed

Why yes I do cum thank you very much

twitter.com/cosmixhoney/status/746934973811220482

would knock the fuck out of these irish lads that think they're hard behind their keyboards

Me in the middle btw

>tfw you will never stab English immigrant babies with your pitchfork and throw them into a river while their parents cry.

shut your cockhole

Alri Spotty mate how you going?

top banter la

I am Scottish you fucking bentshot.

Typical Irish brainlet can't tell his arse from his elbow, or his mother from his sister.

Thats not very nice

I could understand doing this to chinese or africans but other whites?

Business idea: dominate girls in bed, let them know who's boss

would shag 50% of them, would murder 50%

gingers are either fit, or runts

doing a yawn

7 December at 6:19 pm
Three things this post.

One: I AM a full-on Woman soul. In Fact, and my real and closer friends can and will tell you the same, I feel better with positive, less confrontational actions, especially pleasant conversations, offering emotional support, and slice-of-life feminine things. I can't help that I grew up with Transformers G1 and beyond in my background, viewing schedule, and lifetime, and developed an interest in the toys and collecting some of them. A lot of women can tell you the same that we all sometimes like a break from the emotional details and view something Fantasy or Violent. And a number of males don't always like violence, either. So, Next time you doubt me being a Lesbian Transwoman, based solely on me playing with Autobots and Decepticons, Think Again, haters. I Love all female bots and cons: Arcees, Windblade, Chromium, Elita-1, Firestar, Airacnid, Aracnia, etcetera. Take your pick of the few.

Two: I Can't get a job, and I have tried, as well as considered a LOT of details. Making beyond the certain amount per month in a job cuts into my SSI. The Trolls and Bullies have Killed my Background with all of the mis-content they have mostly misconstrued for the worst, as well as those that they have tricked, conned, deceived and blackmailed out of me. And I have my mother to worry about and care take; it IS a tiring process on my mind and emotions; Good GOD, my emotions! Among the other stresses that weigh me down emotionally and mentally, as great and heavy as the planet Pluto, or a LOT of Hippopotamuses, On My Head.

Lastly, On ScrewAttack: Deadpool Vs Pinkie Pie?! WTF?! Are they Actually going to take the creepy pasta into account? >:( Ugh. Pinkie will Lose against Deadpool. That is Sad.

That's all for now.

>scotsman banter

literally the redeeming feature about Ireland

>other whites

Not me you fucking eejyt. Is every irish post you dont like the mysterious and elusive seamus? Guarantee youre the wee fruit whos uncles legs got blown off by the ra ahahaha

well then fuck up about Ireland you fucking scottish clown, go suck some english cock gayboy nonce

Well, considering that the English are more closely related to Africans than the Irish, I think this ~150 yr old meme can be put to rest.

>Irish
>White

Laughing

The new Transformers are the ultimate Deano films

Oireland
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8KK8u9dN8

my ex was properly dominant

it was then and only then i discovered how stubborn i was

was NOT keen on having to let her call me her pet for a handy

The protestant settlers in the occupated six counties need to DIE

They are, just a bit special is all

gingers freak me out though redhead girls are magnum qt
drive me mental

though if I saw a crowd of gingers like that I'd run

>girl i'm talking to constantly goes on about how you shouldn't judge her for how many people she's slept with
>tell her I've slept with none
>immediately starts judging me

Ah yes

redpill me on the queen being dead

>Settlers
They're the rightful inhabitants 2bh

twitter.com/Richard_1942/status/814687003115716608

fug

someone said that's a crossdressing man on the right, is that true?

its the Protestant's fault for everything bad ever since Herr Luther

Please let it be true

>he's never penetrated a vagina with his penis

HOWLING

the gf

youtube.com/watch?v=R5xSXmzVXuo

fuck, I mean the left

why do the scots and irishmen hate eachother lads

how many has she shagged?

Lads why have (you)s just become underlined dots on the post link

How many has she slept with then la?

Scots are traitors

Told the exgf I had sex before but didn't tell her it was with a prossie

haha

because you touch yourself at night

Apparently that's not even that much for a girl.

>netflix added a "skip" button to skip past intro credits

impressive

alternate Irish flag I made

I thought it was a problem with my computer
Hiroshimoot had better not have removed (You)s

We dont really tbqh

We hate the protestant settlers of NI who are of lowland scot descent

>why yes milady, i am indeed a virgin

why yes milady, i am indeed a virgin

We need Ailtirí na hAiséirghe

he did
because some autismo spammed /qa/ for weeks asking to remove them

Lmao that's pretty average for a girl

Women love trying out different cocks with absolutely no emotional attachment

ah yes, american women

>irish emigrate to scotland in droves
>suddenly two of our major cities are awash with crime and deprivation
>still can't integrate after 100 years
ah yes I wonder why we might hate them

youtube.com/watch?v=YW24N1G0WIk

>listening to redditised autists on /qa/
The more I hear of this fellow the more I don't like him

hm

>scots colonise Ulster
>English get the blame

Hate it

your opinion doesn't matter

>Rangers
>A joke team
>A team that get beat by Celtic every other week

fuck rangers and the proddy scum that support them

what is it about anime that is so appealing to losers and neets?

how old is she though?

Going to spam /qa/ to get it back then

Brian O'Driscoll is my favourite Irishman :)

English put the bastards there and they were lowland scots, essentially English

fuck up you fool, the Irish were always in scotland. The scots are fucking irish for fuck sake you stupid little twat.