Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/feliciaday/status/609495404263051264
twitter.com/feliciaday/status/727960033992941568
twitter.com/feliciaday/status/725328305096892419
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so quirky xDD

whats wrong with u america

what's with americans and shitting yourself as if that's normal

She has an image to keep up or they will stop paying her.

this society, this culture

Listen, dicks, when you contribute 1/100 of what @feliciaday has contributed to gaming culture and independent production, you can talk.

She's actually 36.

And what are you trying to prove? That 30-40 year olds are meant to act and behave a certain way?
What were you expecting?

t. very very cuck person

KEK

Whats with you non americans letting mudslimes into your country and let them rape your land and women. I mean come on

Why is it that wall needs to be built again?

What donyou expect from a person who looks like a duck.

For her not to act like a cartoon?

>2016
>not realizing donald trump is a IRL troll
>taking the bait

Kek

Too much anal

Look it's 2016, 36 year old cultural commentators should not be shitting their pants then bragging about it on social media. Unless they are going to upload the whole thing to Vine.

Misspelled your own name, cuck.

Cuck is such old hat on TV.

I believe the new word is kino.

I sort of want to argue with you now. Do you have more than this bait inside you or is it not worth the time?

kek
rekt

>kek
>rekt

Sup Forums really is full of cancer now.

I thought toilet humour was comedy gold, people say the first few seasons of South Park was the peak of their humour, so really, it looks like Felicia Day is reaching the peak of her career with these jokes, people should be finding it funny if they're into that crude kind of humour.
Personally, I am not.
However I know that all people are different and if this is their kind of humour then so be it, I've seen much more vulgar tweets desu
I just think the age part OP mentioned is irrelevant.

Most adults are just like teenagers desu, except with more responsibilities.

>you'll never smell her stagnant puss in the morning when the ph levels are slightly low

it would be worth reading bad books, watching game of thones and listening to shite like the killers or the decemberists

At least with South park there is social commentary.

This is just infantilism of the highest degree

What has she actually done apart from be on supernatural for a bit

>oh no its not just a fart joke

Jesus she is a joke theif. This has been done hundreds of tome but she put her quirky spin in it.

Be a nerds JO material.

>shes hot and loves nerd shit.

We talking about the same person right? Bitch barely reaches a 6 in a good light at a gay bar

She looks like a fucking camel. If you spend a day walking around a college town, you see chicks way hotter then her all over the place. I get the feeling that if you want to be a nerd sex symbol, the only requirement is that you have a pussy, and be able to reference nerd shit. All bets are off beyond that.

Again, shes nerd hot.

Dont be a daft punk

This.

t. 30 year old

It was a reference to an actual tweet Wil Wheaton made you dumbass.

See

To keep our drug mules

I thought nerds had unobtainable high standards for waifus nd sheet she looks like a substitute teacher that everyone talks over in class and then proceeds to cry in the supplies cupboard because she's finding the job too hard, her life is increasingly empty while her friends are getting married and rubbing it in while she hasn't been with a man in years

3DPD as usual

>gaming culture
gaming culture is almost as bad as (if not worse than) weed culture and vape culture.
If you find yourself invested in the "culture" of gaming you should really consider thinking about how stunted your life experiences are, fucking enrich yourself.

That's actually pretty disgusting.
Was she trying to be cute or quirky or whatever by shitting her pajamas?

Hey man, it's happened to all of us. We've all been there. She's trying to relate to you, also get you off if you're into that stuff. Which you are. I know you.

Who the fuck can't even distinguish between a shit and a fart before letting it out of your arse?

Her mother calls her every evening with encouragement but she can't help hear the disappointment and desperation in the old woman's voice, lamenting how her daughter has never fully 'blossomed' the way her other children did. She reluctantly tries an online dating site, but ends up staring at her profile when she has to list 'interests' because she realizes how boring her life truly is and the depression that brings with it.

t. Will Wheaton

Yes, felicia, we get it - you're disgusting - you can stop trying so hard now

She kinda likes some nerd stuff like Pokemon or something like that when she was younger, lists that on her profile and boom, nerds meet your new goddess

i have never shat my self

It has never happened to me in my entire life, not even as a kid, you pants shitter.

I like how this will be lauded by feminists as "so brave" because it's a girl speaking candidly about having bodily functions.

I hate our world and I really wish Felicia Day wasn't part of it.

>Captcha: Select all sheds
lol

What image? Of a disgusting slob? Why would anyone pay for that?

>t. constipated europoors

Its not disgusting. Its quirky if youre in moderatly attractive in LA.

>Hey man, it's happened to all of us.
This has never happened to me and I am not into women shitting themselves.
It's fine if you're into a grown woman shitting her pants, taking off those shit covered pjs, and having shit run all over her legs (probably as she's Tweeting, covering her macbook or phone in shit), but some of us are not

Why would you write this

You wouldn't type all that out if you didn't know it was triggering a fetish. I think you write this stuff professionally and you can't help but titillate even when you're trying to insult me.

Because public figures deserve criticism and for a public figure who heralds herself and is heralded by others within the same cliquish cabal of so called nerd culture, a cancerous term, as a figurehead would be the same as me claiming prominence within the architectural community for putting up a shed that one time which I would very much be deserving of similar critique and ridicule

This cunt needs to be put down.

That nose takes up a good 45% of her face.

That never ever happens outside of America

What the fuck are you guys eating over there?

>absolutely nobody ITT realizing this is a quote from some fucking cuck on twitter

Disgusting.

Maybe she is a fart fetishist.

I know who its from

I just dont care. Do we have a problem, sir?

>Nobody pointing out this is a fake tweet

>I just dont care

#shitforfreedom

No one cares.

Well, I actually PLAY video games, so

>green text respons

Lol mad cause no one took your shit post seriously

ITWASMEFELICIADAY
ISHITINYOURJAMMYJAMS

"Gaming culture" is cancer and Felicia Day is cancer for promoting it.

Most women and man for that matter are SJW leftists in Europe.
Nothing of value ist lost after the Muslims are done desu.

I'm mad because you don't care, and now the fact that you didn't understand that from the very obvious contextual clues such as my quote and animated jiff

Its a problem for us because then the libtards will do the same thing here when your continent goes to shit

Get your shit in order europe

MAXIMUM BUTTHURT

I have no problem with her in theory exploiting idiots the problem is when she whines about politics and bullshit that annoys me.

This is a fake tweet that Sup Forums made you fucking idiots

What the fuck

So what. It's the same kind quirky garbage she posts all the time.

I'd love to see "nerd culture" die. Hoping this trend eats itself in the next few years

goatse? its not a meme though

Any pics of her hairy arms please?

no but this was made by her
twitter.com/feliciaday/status/609495404263051264
twitter.com/feliciaday/status/727960033992941568
twitter.com/feliciaday/status/725328305096892419

of course it is a meme.

the only reason you know about it is because it's a meme.

it used to be like 05' and 06' they used to splice it into every picture dump on Sup Forums along with duckroll and rickroll shit

> I like to keep my Tweets real and not waste people's time.

Women don't have to grow up, they can live their entire lives in fantasy land.
You jelly?

>when u tell her she needs to grow up

Once she gets into her 40s and the whole nerd lite trend dies out she'll be forgotten forever.

Too late for that senpai.

she's 36

She wont fuck you Will

The face of geek.

more like felicia GAY, amirtie ahahahhahaha

i dont get it, what meme is it supposed to be?

hands stretching poo poo hole

another piping hot thread by Sup Forumseddit

>36

>its a feelicia isnt cuddling in bed with me right now episode

im a girl btw

hhhhnnnnnngggggg

me too wanna cuddle and clean each others vaginas :3