Hey Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing I could crush you in the palm of my hand?

Hey Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing I could crush you in the palm of my hand?

That I've been wrong all my years as an atheist if you can crush the world in just the palm of your hand

Flip side, see even God/Devil is an user so we can't be that mistaken in the choices we make with our free will

cool i guess?
nice dubs

and yet, you would rather jerk off guys in the palm of your hand.

lol ur like 150 lbs

have you considered pec implants?

Yes. I am God.

You homophobic bro?

Words from a manlet

Nah I'm not that much of a fag

Physique of a 14 year old who wants to make the team but never will. Good for you.

>Nah I'm not that much of a fag
should def consider hitting the bench-press at some point also should consider dropping your bodyfat % to under 25%

Awwww creampuff thinks he's God.

My dick has a more defined 6 pack then you

lolk
>i'm 6' 210lbs with visible abs and ~10 years combined martial arts experience
but i'm a pacifist, so if your retarded ass ever tried to fight me i'd just have a giggle and go back to whatever i was doing. i'm not gonna spend a night in jail over some random fuckwit, user.

aww , let's see it then lil guy. lol

Peeshaw. You can't get in my head. I need to gain weight not lose it.

I'm on God's team like this guy was saying , The lord's force. That's what we refer to each-other as.

No thanks. I don't need any faggots crushing on my cock.

The narcissism is strong in this one...

Feels like any other hand job.

I'm not stupid. I know my own strength and limits, and I've also drunkenly brawled with someone bigger than you and made it out relatively unscathed other than a few bruises. so you can go fuck yourself Ikido fag.

You say that..

>I need to gain weight not lose it.
>cant see even one abdominal muscle
right.......

post stats
height, weight, bench, squat, DL
all the good stuff

Is your name Josh?

You know he'll just make shit up.

Feels good to not be nursing that insecurity.

your flabby bro I doubt you even lift

I weigh < 135 bro (neckbeard). Stop trying to download your problems onto me.

Nah, I have good genetics.

5'6 , 135, not very much, ~200 ,

Yeah I'm insecure to a certain extent, nowhere near you though in all likelihood. I'm just playing around. I do look good and feel good though.

Like this guy for instance, So many are quick to judge but have never been in any sort of confrontation or challenge in their entire life. Fucking neckbeard sloth faggots.

You're my bitch.

yes, you are stupid. i don't blame you tho, most other middle schoolers are like you. also,
>implying a drunken brawl has much carryover to a serious fight against someone
>implying fighting someone who's above-average in stature, but untrained, is a difficult thing to get out of without much damage
i've seen women barely over 5' toss around 6'+ dudes like it was nothing. the best option is to just avoid fighting, ya dingus

I have good genetics
cant grow a beard

Kek. Words from a manlet

Evening Sup Forumsros. What we have here is a narcissism-fueled case of severe body dysmorphic disorder. While generally causing patients to view their body in a negative light, this particular case causes a male with a soft, average body to see himself as having some level of musculature that he cannot hope to achieve in the real world. This could be catalyzed by a recent acquisition of a local gym membership, or simply the result of a profoundly over-nursed ego.

>I weigh < 135 bro (neckbeard). Stop trying to download your problems onto me.
facts are facts ur body fat is def over 18%

Just brilliant XD

5'6 ? I'll just pat your head and walk off laughing.

Refer to previous post, you dumb nigger.

lol keep it coming this is great. You guys are making me laugh. Is this how you get your aggression out? Hit the gym fucking faggots. The only reason you don't see any hair is because I shave like it's my religion.

Evening cuck. Let's see your flabby neckbeard body. Call it whatever you want I don't care.

I don't give a fuck. I feel great. Also post yourself you fat fuck. Then I'll take you seriously. The fact is that I'm in pretty good fucking shape. I walk/run ~ 5 miles/day and go to the gym every day. As far as I'm concerned you guys are jelly. And probably fat and smelly. Also learn how to spell, dumb dumb. Fat and dumb is not a good combination.. Not going to get very far with that.

if you're going to the gym everyday, your programming is shit. no wonder you're skinnyfat. go read "practical programming for strength training" and read up on the works of alan aragon, bret contreras, lyle mcdonald, and brad schoenfeld.

I'm of the opinion that I just figure it out. I just go hard, hit the machines, run like a boss, then slam that medicine ball into my abs when I get to the top of those incline sit ups.

You're right that I could be getting better gains. I've just been trying to eat more and healthier and hit the gym. As far as I'm concerned it's better than not doing those things.

Kek, camo pants.
The single most saddest color for clothing for people pretending to be tough but too big of a pussy to join the military.

see

I drew you OP

>I just figure it out. I just go hard, hit the machines, run like a boss, then slam that medicine ball into my abs when I get to the top of those incline sit ups.
that's a recipe for injury. going hard is only beneficial in the short term, or in bursts. it's like trying to run a marathon at a sprinter's pace; you'll end up with ruined joints and little to no progress to show for it. i fucking guarantee you that your current regime will injure you within a year's time, and there's a solid chance you'll be forced out of the gym within 5 years due to another/series of injuries. train smart, or not at all imo. people who ruin themselves in the gym end up in a worse spot than people who didn't go at all. fat and depressed, but with no chance at redemption and no respite from your aching joints. hell, you could literally just hop onto a prewritten routine and do whatever fluff shit you want on top of it. check out any of candito's programs (benches ~350, squats ~650, and deadlifts ~700 at under 175lbs). candito's about your height, too.

I don't go overboard. Honestly you sound like you just want to lecture somebody. Like, I understand I can gain from better nutrition and whatnot but I'm not blowing myself out everyday. I'm also not new to these body mechanics. I get what you are saying but honestly, suck my dick bro.

>you sound like you just want to lecture somebody
nah, i'm just trying to save you from decades of back, knee, and wrist pain. can't wait to see you post in /fit/ about how you went for your third 1rm attempt in a week and snapped your shit up. oh, and literally everyone who gets injured due to stupidity thinks they're not going overboard. the human body is like a plank of wood: you can put a lot on it before it starts to give, but once it starts to reach it's limits it only takes a tad more to turn it into splinters. i worked as a personal trainer, and now work in the medical industry. i've seen thousands of people like you, and it always ends the same, so don't get all defensive and assume i'm only lobbing insults at your ego. be a man, and learn from the experience and expertise of others.