What do you guys think with the sudden US uncooperative nature with Isreal?

What do you guys think with the sudden US uncooperative nature with Isreal?

Is it me or have the Israeli flags stopped posting lately?

who was in the wrong here?

it's been a few months now. No idea what happen though

depends, I would go with the US and do something to end the conflict like what Obama is planning.

It's just a cowardly move by Obama to wait and pull something like this until the election is over and he only has a month left. Really wonder if he would have done the same thing had Hillary won.

Obama.
>b-but Israel is evil and controls the world even though the majority of Jews in executive positions are not zionists and don't support Israel

Didn't Trump already said he'll save them once he takes the presidency?

yeah Trump seems to be acting friendly towards Israel out of no where all of a sudden, it's strange

>out of no where all of a sudden, it's strange
surely this is sarcasm
He has been extremely vocal about his steadfast support for Israel throughout the campaign

Nice attempt at summoning the fucking machine jew

>uncooperative
>$38 billion in aid

Its odd how the republicans can be so opposed to aid for poor Americans yet support aid to israel vociferously.

If Trump is so vocal about supporting Israel, why are Sup Forums on his dick?

rlly gets nog tinking, repulithugs are ok with giving welfare to Jews and rich people from workers taxes but not okay with giving taxes to workers.

>Really wonder if he would have done the same thing had Hillary won.
Not a chance.

Because /pol doesn't understand the concept of intellectual rigueur, anyone doing the mental gymnastics it takes to support Trump isn't really concerned about consistency

NZ-Jew war when?

cognitive dissonance
but there is literally nothing wrong with supporting Israel

obama's trying to shit up the world before trump gets sworn in

a real nigger thing to do

>but there is literally nothing wrong with supporting Israel
There is nothing wrong with giving me free money.