What went so horribly, horribly right?

What went so horribly, horribly right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBsycvSU6r8
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsycvSU6r8
vocaroo.com/i/s0dDLXjuTYqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link?

It's a chart topper by a successful artist, can you really not find it?

youtu.be/kBsycvSU6r8

Full album tomorrow

He's asking about the album, not the single.

Very little desu, only good songs are Die for You and Six Feet

youtube.com/watch?v=kBsycvSU6r8

2:45 is fucking awesome, not sure what specific subgenre that is but i love it, FYI that part is from the song Secrets

got the album early for review purposes
here’s a part of stargirl interlude ft. Lana Del Rey.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dDLXjuTYqU

Ya dingus, album, not single

>vocaroo.com/i/s0dDLXjuTYqU
Thanks my dude

enjoy

is this board just populated with normies and niggs or people on here unironically listen to the weeknd and pretend he's good?

thats the throwaway song she did with ASAP Rocky a few years ago. Don't be tricked user!

house of balloons and echoes of silence are his best albums i m o, and probably both

Thursday needs more love. The whole thing is atmospheric as hell, and Heaven Or Las Vegas is easily the best song he's ever done
It doesn't have bangers like HoB does, but every song has a way of creeping up on you and getting you with that drugged-out atmosphere

Starboy is the first Weeknd song I've heard that really impressed me

this x100

this song is honestly dope as hell, one of the best pop songs i've heard in a long long time. its hyper-memorable melody is a breath of fresh air amongst the propulsive house shit

Every song is about cocaine.

le refined taste gentleman

>vocaroo.com/i/s0dDLXjuTYqU

gr8 b8 m8

His fanbase is the worst. He can do no wrong apparently, even though BBTM and Starboy were lackluster, but few among his core fanbase will admit.

The guy is rich as fuck at this point, he got all the money he'd ever need in a lifetime, I wish he'd pursue some music with better substance. Not necessarily go back to his old stuff, but not this party/radio shit either.

go listen to music that sounds like machinery you fucking fedora neckbeard
just because something is well-received doesn't mean its bad
fucking contrarian piece of shit