The Rothschild Family owns almost the entire world's banks

>The Rothschild Family owns almost the entire world's banks.

>They control all the money and therefore have more power than any government on earth.

>They are responsible for the winning of the Napoleonic wars, WW1, WW2, by substantially financing the winning side. Their heirs is written on the American Treaty of 1776, and have a promise by England themself that Palestine belongs to their family.

>The Rothschild family are known to be Satanists and worship idols. Their "symbol" of Solomon is actually a made-up jewish icon, which is actually a popular magician/wiccan symbol.

Before 9/11 the Rothschild family did not own the banks in Iraq. Immediately after the war, the family was in possession of all of Iraq's banks. The only current countries that are not controlled by the Rothschild family are at war with many major first-world countries.

>Tell me Sup Forums why I'm crazy for believing in the Illuminati Rothschild conspiracy.

>Tell me Sup Forums why I'm crazy for believing in the Illuminati Rothschild conspiracy.

Because almost everything you just stated is madeup bullshit.

wiki - google, - etc

They also helped bismark win the franco-prussian war, ensuring that Germany (both east and west) would remain a unitary state instead of a confederation.
So what's your point about the rothschilds and war, exactly?

Good on them, a capitalist family for the rest of us to look up to

A few extremely rich people control the world. Therefore they are able to do whatever they please. Media, exposure, control, is all dictated by those who have money. We are just pawns, lied to about who's really in power.

The election isn't Hillary vs Trump, they are just pawns and the president has already been decided.

/

they are jews

Go somewhere else with your god damb tinfoil hat u cheep prickerino

And their decisions as world manipulators was to unite germany?

who cares.
you are totally allowed to try and make your way up to being extremely rich and powerful if you want to. if you have enough motivation / education / skills you could very well get rich enough to not care.

right now it only bothers you cuz you are a poor fag.

About time someone said this shit. Also, did you know a high level Freemason named Albert Pike (calling himself the son of satan) said he would use Islam to destroy the west and bring about WW3? Not a speculation; documented fact. He had predicted the first two World Wars as well and he was spot on...so what does that tell you? Putin even said ISIS are hired mercenaries..

I think you want Sup Forums lost retarded child,

K

>don't go looking, goy

These are the people that currently own the world

I think they are hired mercenaries. Freemasonry, Catholicism, Judaism, its all Satanic idealism that the rich and powerful follow to control the world for a one-order regime.

is this not natural?

i honestly dont see any other way.
someone has to be at the top for a pyramid to exist in the first place.

Bingo. Always fact check your sources. And no, youtube videos arent credible sources.

There is not supposed to be a pyramid...

Its not a "conspiracy theory" that they own the world's banks.

Money = Power

durrrrrrr

I came here to fap not conspiracy bullshit. Damn it b/

I notice Harrison Fords name is there

Harold Ford you tard

Exactly...and these people will come public within the next few years...Mark my words. They love attention. It will make people freak out and riot...exactly what they want.

Of the largest banks in the U.S., and they are publicly traded with available shareholder data, such as Citi, US Bank, BofA, JPMorgan, Bank NY Mellon, etc., no Rothschild is even one of the largest shareholders. Hence, you would need to have a share of 50.1 per cent to "own" the publicly traded institution.

Central Banks. Think Federal Reserve

He means the central banks of each country . Look at the Federal Reserve

Get fucked

I think all this is predicted in the bible, I'm not scared of it, but I like to be aware.

its how society works dude.
theres no other way.
unless you are thinking of "everyone should be equal"

that doesnt work lol. its been tried before.
maybe itd work if people wherent greedy, or if people never got angry or jealous.

but were people.
so pyramids are the way shit works.

get over it and start climbing, or continue being a little bitch on the bottom who only knows how to complain about reality.

You're in the wrong place pal.

kekd

Same with 2012

2012 isn't predicted in the bible.

That was dumb Mayan predictions.

I just came from a feels thread you fuck

oh fuck

the feds' shareholders are those exact same banks.

the apocalypse was an interpretation of the calandar. recent discoveries show that the 2012 date was actually just the start of a new cycle, not the end ofhte world.

lel

go bazinga somewhere else m8

You can reply to my post if you want, but it won't change anything. Your mother will get cancer in 1 month.

oh god