youtube.com/watch?v=m_PXz_6m9IY
youtube.com/watch?v=WUEcSfmgyQA
youtube.com/watch?v=I_deo57mQXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not albums, no
this tune is wicked tho
youtube.com/watch?v=t3WRSpE_nME

moar recs pls

I like Integrity but it's nothing like Boy In Da Corner, is pretty much what I've heard, it's not a genre for albums.
There any other albums like Boy In Da Corner though, irrelevant of genre? Because that is an amazing album

Nah.
Grime is absolutely not an album genre and there isn't really anything like boy in da corner either.
I mean you could check out Wiley's albums, they range from good to complete shit.

youtu.be/YpUSwOGkRRw

Yeah, I should check out Wiley

youtube.com/watch?v=9OSoa-fybTM

full album is on spotify, my personal fave

You really should.
I mean he's LITERALLY the man who invented grime in its current form.
youtube.com/watch?v=CbnLIf-S5PY

Someone else to look out for is Rocks FOE. He's one of the best grime MCs at the moment.
Sure he's no Trim, he's no Riko, he's no Crazy T, he's no Devlin, but he is leagues above any other grime "newcomer" in recent memory.
youtube.com/watch?v=HYGK81Nx5h4
His productions are a little trap-y, here's to hoping he doesn't turn out to be a second Nov.

Kek.

>like grime
>never heard eskiboy

Roll Deep have many good albums.
Crazy Titch has some good beef in the streets EP's.
The latest album twitch released from Prison is absolutely mental, I think it was around 2010.
Trims latest album

There is a reason why Dizzee Rascal is the most famous brit performer for pop music, it's because he is quintessential grime. He sums it up, he is grime. While he didn't create it, he created the best style, all at the age of 16. He even said what he was doing when he did it there was no grime, he just made stuff and what he and wiley did created grime, in a sense.

But yeah, as everyone has said in this thread grime is not a album genre. It's an actual scene. If you want to find the music you have to go to Youtube, SBTV, PAcman, Bl@ackbox etc, etc. There are no actual labels, whats the point in an album when no one is buying them , but people are going to their shows. They are true MC's, not only performers.

youtube.com/watch?v=_M3SblgNjuY
youtube.com/watch?v=7XYo7IcpkMs
youtube.com/watch?v=xt1LHubbAl4

Also, some of dizzy best songs are not on that Album.
youtube.com/watch?v=z4-0yhlk2a0
youtube.com/watch?v=IPpxxrl0xhM

Welcome to the only genre black people are making which is currently evolving and is dirty as fuck.

Forgot to link the song I have been feeling lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2BA93QkFvg

Takes Eazy E's no more Q's to a whole new level.

>which is currently evolving
Yeah and it's turning into more trap garbage.
Whites are the only ones worth paying attention to in grime.

But then again, this concept of black and white music is limited to the US, isn't it? Race plays a very small role in UK music, which is fundamentally different from the way music developed in the US.
Music in the US is built on racial segregation, wheras in the UK it's classicist segregation.

Nice
Yeah I know, just never came across his songs outside of one or two somehow.

Yeah, it's mental that he made that at 16. Need to put a playlist together and look into it more then I suppose, and nice songs, thanks.

>Yeah and it's turning into more trap garbage.
You mean shit like 67? AJ? What about Dave?
youtube.com/watch?v=hA742ZcKtZQ

>Whites are the only ones worth paying attention to in grime.
Kek. Like who? Potter? kek. There are very few grime MC's who are white that are worth listening to.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0hl6E9IrMY

You simply do not know Grime, or any artists.

Grime MCs are not worth listening to.
And there is a lot more to grime that shitty MCing. MCing is easily the worst aspect of grime and all other UK club music as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=sY0R505kdPA

Meant to link youtube.com/watch?v=zt4GTJmxGLc

youtube.com/watch?v=m_PXz_6m9IY

youtube.com/watch?v=WUEcSfmgyQA

youtube.com/watch?v=I_deo57mQXY

The man himself.

trap garbage
This isn't even a grime flow.

This is terrible.
The instrumental has a little potential, but the MC is complete shit.

Together is an ancient grime instrumental, Wiley chatted over it first I believe.
The second instrumental has nothing to do with grime.
His bars are basic, his flow is nonexistent.

This has absolutely nothing to do with grime.

xD your whole post, you do not understand modern grime, at all.

Absolutely hilarious you think you had to reply to every single post to prove your non-existent taste. Literally every single one of those artists I linked you are the next MC's. Bra, went from a single fucking blackbox to collar with K&K. You are literally called Cadet, someone who has been in the scene from day one but only now getting exposure, shit. Hilarious. Krepts cousin too, fyi.

J hus is basic. XD Pic related, of course he fucking is. But it's a god dam scene you mong. They are not posers. You don't expect the class of someone who spends literally their whole lives on their flow from someone who is out on the streets and rapping for fun? Right? You literally do not know grime if you think its about skill.

But yeah, someone lets see who you think is good in the modern grime scene, come on now, don't be shy.

I don't understand it. And that's for the best, I feel. The grime I loved apparently is long gone, long dead. Replaced by shitty replacable youtube struggle rappers trying to make a quick buck off bait garbage riding on the coattails of Stormzy and Skepta.

>You are literally called Cadet, someone who has been in the scene from day one but only now getting exposure
Think about why that is for a second and you might understand.

>Krepts cousin too
Who the fuck is Krept?
He's some other fucking noname who has nothing to do with grime.

>But it's a god dam scene you mong.
It being a scene and people chatting for fun is not an excuse for it to be shit.

>You literally do not know grime if you think its about skill.
There is a bare minimum of skill required.
You have to stay on beat, you have to be able to chat over an instrumental fairly well and you have to write bars that aren't generic trash.

>lets see who you think is good in the modern grime scene
Who is good in the modern grime scene?
Most of the people who have been consistently good in the past are still their same old self. And that same old self is leagues above any of those newcomer kids, even fucking Discarda chats harder and better than any of these clowns.

There isn't really anyone newish to grime worth talking about.
Stormin did a grime tune, but that tune was absurdly bait before it ever came out, that was kinda funny. Rocks is ok, trappy instrumentals tho. On the production side of things you have Mitch and Gobstopper, that's somewhat exciting and you have Murlo and the Crazylegs crew, which is also kinda ok. Or even fucking Memedance and Pinch and Logos and Lamont all those fucking guys making their weightless wankery. Even Wiley Kat himself.

Generally, if you want something new and exciting that is actually "evolving" you have to look at the instrumentals and steer clear of any shitty mc.

calm down m8