I'm slightly drunk, and super bored

I'm slightly drunk, and super bored.
Ask me shit.

If you pass out drinking that, is it a Jack off?

Why did you get the honey version?

Yes! yes it is

trying it out

Come over lets get drunk

where ya at?

Is it at least drinkable? I wouldn't want mine to be any sweeter personally.

Do you like guys?

I like it

No

Hows this fresh work related gore original content from today? Pretty nasty right?
>rate

Why not?

Looks painful, Amputate it and it wont hurt anymore.

Do you like spiderman?

OP wat do?

Because I like women.

Good fuck not yet with spiderman

How it is to be 15yo?

Who would win? Please explain your answer.

Women are overrated tbh fam
A nice big cock never goes out of style, that's what my momma always told me.

Dis a sexi wallpaper am i right?

who are you? in so many words of course

Depends on whether or not the Gun with the sword can fire himself befor the sword with the gun can fire his gun. My vote is on the gun with the sword.

Kek

yes. go back to the shark week thread friend

The gun with a sword cannot fire its gun because it is 1. holding the sword and 2. wouldn't be able to angle its arm to pull the trigger.

The sword however has an arm that is clearly grasping the gun and is able to pull the trigger. The sword with a gun has range on the gun with a sword, therefore the sword with a gun should be victorious.

wish I knew, Life was so much better 6 years agoYeah well you have fun playing with dicks meanwhile im going to be venturing forth on my never ending quest for the perfect vagina

Aaaawwwww shit! Op is not a fag! Op is not a fag! Here, have the most obscure thing in my electronic device
>also
Any good booze recommendations?

Wrong. Both guns can fire. And assuming they shoot the arm, (which thy should), rendering it useless, it basically come down to sword vs a gun. The Gun with a sword only has 7+1 shots because it's a 1911. It might dent the sword a bit but once it's out of ammo the sword can pretty much hack away until the gun is fucked. Fucking idiot.

I'm The Dude!

See

rodenbach is my fav beer. way underrated imo

OP is bored. and abandoning this thread, yall have fun talking to eachother Imma go get drunker

Why do you drink liquor made for women?

Should I have another glass of whiskey or a beer?

What do you prefer?