So I just got home from work about an hour ago. I'm dry so I shook my stems, cleaned my grinder and my pieces...

So I just got home from work about an hour ago. I'm dry so I shook my stems, cleaned my grinder and my pieces, cleaned out my weed jar for all the small specks of weed, and this is what I have.

I don't have a screen for my bong's bowl so I'm afraid if I throw it in there and try to smoke it that it'll just get sucked into the stem.

What should I do to get highest off what I have? I can only game while high and I want to play some MGS

Other urls found in this thread:

unitedpatientsgroup.com/blog/2015/01/22/cannabis-suppositories-why-the-posterior-is-superior/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat it straight

gravity bong

Well if you're really desperate, cut out a fitting piece from a soda can, and make holes in it. Remember to burn it with a lighter a bit so the worst chemicals burn off.

If you smoke you could take a bit of tobacco and out that at the bottom on your bowl or use a small piece of joint paper.

I've always used small bits of stem to make a makeshift screen. Otherwise tobaccobro has the right idea

wait until you can afford screens and more weed you moron.
or shove it all up your ass for the rectal effect.

Stoners are junkies. This thread proves it.

Smoke with some tobacco you dingus

just smoke it like normal. you cant get "more high" off of the same amount of weeed no matter which way you consume it.

You absorb 90% of intake from rectal intake. Only 30% from smoking. Google it if you dont believe me. It depends on how dedicated you are to your cause man

Legit

unitedpatientsgroup.com/blog/2015/01/22/cannabis-suppositories-why-the-posterior-is-superior/

stem screen works great

>has job
>still scrounges for drugs
Get a better job user

Take the screen out of your sink and use it.

What....damnit Sup Forums

Look man, go out to your driveway, find a small pebble, use that as a screen
Nature will provide

a plastic bottle is better than tin can though right?

Yeah, especially if you don't scrape off the labeling on the can, prolonged smoking through a can can fuck up your throat

yo get a soda can and crush the side with your thumb and make a tiny hole and place weed in dent you made.

OP here, It's cool, I just put it in my bong and use a bit of resin to screen it, pretty good high though, enough to sleep chill on until I can buy tomorrow.

gotta get my hit. was actually just curious what ways people would say, I was going to smoke it out of my bong either way

Ive literally done this

Use tinfoil and poke holes in it with the tiniest needle you have

Buy a smart water, those bottles are sturdy as hell, drain tI'll about 1/4 of the bottle remains, drill hole with something sharp just above water line
Roughly the size of a pen tube, but a pen tube in it then make a makeshift funnel out of tin foil, pUT in pen tube, this will be your bowl, insert herb of choice than light away friend. It's a little tedious to do repeatedly, buy it can be reused if you're careful