Aight Sup Forums...

Aight Sup Forums, I haven't posted on this goddamn forum in years because the witty fuckers seemed to all leave and get replaced with "dank meme" spouting oxygen thieves, fucking social activists, and consistently bland threads trying to show off chicks you've banged to show how successful you are IRL. We get it, you have game and can get pretty women. You ran off the outcast social circle I actually identified with and replaced this haven of whimsical fuckery with the ass end of edgy humor and socially adept people who actually think this place is "cool" and goddamn proactive in helping the community. We were intelligent and generally (sometimes insane and imbalanced) the people you all mocked in your schools who found a home to host the bitter, defeated idealsm we all seemed to share and disappointment we had with being the people who were always left out of any clique. The people who found a sanctuary with others to explore comedy so tasteless that it was often re-shared from folders to make people worry about the total lack of empathy we had. The goddamn things we spawned here actually had some substance behind them, not just this recycled pulp and entirely forgettable fads that self-destruct within days and just get moved to another website. We had bright minds who started interesting threads about things worth knowing, and as such created a circle of incredibly talented black hats who knew that the core of this site was based on mayhem and the idea that our reputation was meant to be feared because the people you socially rejected due to our personalities, looks, or overall awkward tendencies were more than prepared to ruin the things you loved because why the fuck not. We orchestrated attacks that would blow up established cyber sercurities sites with so much redundant data dumps due to the sheer volume of collective members skills that they were forced to beg for our mercy on our own fucking chat rooms. CEO's would fear us, simply because we were mad. So fuck ya'll

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boy, did summer come fast this year!

nypa newfag :^)

Tl;dr for you lazy fucks that this is aimed at. This site has pivoted into something that is being praised as both a "force in black hat amateurs who reveal information for the overall good" and a site where people can gather to swap the same fucking information and pictures over and goddamn over. Fuck you. Pretty much all of you. No old fags left, just the new face of this shell.

TLDR

An hero, typin' ass faggot.

This is exactly the shit I'm talking about. What the hell was interesting about what you said. You didn't contribute any fucking information, just tried to weakly bullshit. Fuck you two personally, with a hot sauce covered dildo covered in cat litter for traction.

This is actually my real post, typed full of rage from start to finish. There's no fucking truth to any of you anymore, just a bunch of lazy people who want their photos either gory enough to elicit an "lol omg" because it makes you feel like you're on the fringe for 5 fucking seconds. Not even depressed, not a fag, and hearing "an hero" has lost all meaning because you fucks use it as a crutch way too fucking much instead of being useful on a thread.

I can't tell if you're trolling right now or you're actually this delusional. If it's the latter then you, my friend, need to take off those rose-tinted glasses and seriously think about the things you've said and done just now.

Sage in all fields.

See you on page 10 tryhard typin' ass faggot.

I'm b4 "why so salty" or "OW the edge." I'm not edgy, just a motherfucker who keeps growing more disappointed with every teenager who finds this site so he can show his friends the super cool memes we repost here.

been here a long time, now stumbling here once a week when lucky, it's a pretty shithole place now, yes.
Well the problem you are facing is that, before people put their energy to something meaningful and did something with their lives, now it's easier to shitpost and just be, and ground yourself on the internet by just wasting time, as I am doing at the moment.
Watching videos, reading dailymail or something other as shitty, instead of using our anger and disappointment to areas we are good at.
There were good discussions here, very deep, starting with just talk downs with pedophiles and serial killers ending with 14 gigabyte ebooks of books how to survive in the nature, how to smith, build a house, some networking security ones etc, people had opinion, now they have only emotions and the jew media.

I honestly don't see any resemblance to the original site I would always look forward to browsing and coming to as soon as I got home. Ignored all day, I discovered this place was filled with actual people who were just as fucking cynical and used the same filters to channel their view on life into something bearable. I know it's a wall of text and it's more the ramblings of rage than something poignant or thought provoking, just seems like this site only posts to let someone know their fucking a cute chick, posting the rabbit from zootopia or a goddamn banana. Why don't we ever do fucking anarchy type Shit any more

Reaction to the picture:
>You let people enjoy their music taste because they don't judge yours?

Wish the world worked like this honestly.

We've been eternal summer since 2007

I can say that while each board has a distinct feel that has changed over the years, Sup Forums never has. It sucks as much as it always has. Nothing changes.

Remember when is the lowest form of conversation. You raised some valid points in your original post, but fail to realize that all these nostalgia threads, which are little more than bitchfests are just as cancerous as the "dank meme spouting oxygen thieves".

Fair enough, I can agree with you on that.

Sent ;)

2012 were the last years of meaningful threads once a week or few times a month, after the trap and furry wave, everything went to shit.

Nostalgia breeds stagnation and only once in a while does it encourage creativity. It feeds on the idea that, once upon a time, things were good. Maybe. Super Mario Bros 3 is the best game, if we're not counting SMW and 64. All 3 are classics and most of that is due to nostalgia. I can say that I love all of that and yet I'm still stuck in that time - being an actual kid who grew up in the 90s is quite a real thing. I was huge into that shit and still am.

>We were this
>we were that
>we did this
>we did that
What's this "we" shit? You were never apart of anything that took place here. You heard about the shit that has went down before you arrived and want to be apart of something similar. Since that shit doesn't happen anymore, it's got you a little fartbox flabbergasted

well i feel that personally as this site grew in popularity the younger the userbase got

not saying there wasnt the occasional actual 12 year old but i feel like the dank memers are a result of a heavier influence of younger users

everything typically gets shitty if you compare it to what it was when you loved it. Change is everywhere Op most of us hate what the already shitty Sup Forums community has turned into but there 0 point in crying over it. Heres Moa to brighten day

Uh trap and furry shit was here way before 2012.

Yeah, yeah. Start positive then attempt the "Sup Forums was never good" argument. I disagree. The people here were awful, tasteless, and overall sometimes inhuman. But by god, they were interesting. I always find myself enjoying the drunken ramblings of Bukowski, and I always saw some similarities between the people posting and his own speech. Give me the genuinely odd and filthy creative minds of society over a gilded cage in a sterile social circle any day.

you're right, but few threads, there was some uncontrollable wave of that shit when there was 10 threads a day, then few weeks later 5 threads an hour.

Sup Forums sucks now because the pedofags and autists all left.they were the weirdist mother fuckers alive and it made for some good bantz.i just use this board to get horny before a wank. the normies defeated us long ago

Is this fresh pasta? Should I save it?

>"Dank meme" spouting oxygen stealers

My friend that pic you decided to post is a dank meme, one of the worst too, the only real problem that you're complaining of here is , some of these witty come backs and jokes have gotten to complex and deep for you to understand. So now you're mad :( it's ok though. We were all once confused.

To say that Sup Forums was never good is not true, because a lot of great shit happened. A lot of great shit happened on other boards, but Sup Forums had some creative juice in it that wasn't anywhere else.

>pedos
We're still around. Kind of. Some of us are kind of shota ourselves, so it's not really pedo. Just kinda slightly gay.

It's the same with other threads too though so stop being so specific.

I know that nostalgia is one of the easiest crutches to employ to gather responses, and that was my intent on some level. I wanted an actual post of mine to elicit legitimate responses instead of some trolling. I always did love this site, starting 12 years ago. I was middle class, but my parents refused to get WiFi and the only computer I had was my father's work beast that was an awful Windows 95. Couldn't run any games that I wanted, so I instead just started looking into how to steal wireless from neighbors and to rebuild certain parts of the computer to facilitate a wireless card. I was indeed too young to really take part in the legitimate hacks and destruction initially, but Agamemnon seemed like such a brilliant guy he inspired me to dive into coding and so here I am, a python scripter at a small UAV informational systems company to get my experience while im practicing for my GPEN. So...again, text wall. But people really need to learn to enjoy reading paragraphs again

I know I don't know why I still come here
Maybe in hope some day it will be great again

I agree OP, i thought that too, it started with B than I started noticing other things in my life. I was thinking a than i realised, that it changed when i changed, so I was scared, so a went to my therapist and asked him. ,,Do i have changed?" He was happy and angry both a little bit. He stared in my eyes a told me last sentence of my therapy, wich changed my life. ,, You are cancer shit, also OP is faggot."

Trips of truth

boo hoo my secret little website is not so secret anymore :(

Seriously fuck you OP. This place has not changed at fucking all, it was always,a cancerous cesspit. Nostalgia blinds you to how shitty this place was.

Oh wow. This is actually the most responses I've ever had on a post before. Probably because most people like to argue with things they disagree with, but I definitely want this dialogue to continue. First time seeing people post primarily text instead of reactions and a "dubs / spiderman / queen of b lol/ thread high jacking. Come on people, keep this thread going. No,more nostalgia.

sorry to hurt your feelings

Meh, Sup Forums and Sup Forums was only 'good' because the internet was still rather new and unknown. It was the deep dark part of t internet where weirdos a freaks first hung out.
Obviously as time went on this was no longer a sanctuary for them, tougher laws, security, etc.
Sup Forums is still somewhat of a sanctuary but for a different crowed now. And it has a lot more limits.

I remember lurking for years, never posted.

Not saying it was ever a secret club or an underground place to talk, just that the community has definitely shifted over the years into one that doesn't really do anything noteworthy any more other than fucking helping people

>enjoy reading paragraphs
>doesn't use paragraphs

>helping people
you mean rubbing nipples and circle jerking for emotional goodness?

>forum
Fuckin' pasta.

you know some of us bitter teenage outcasts grew the fuck up. i've been here since the boxxy epidemic when i was 16, and I like a lot of other Sup Forumstards I knew grew up

Whoever solves this gets a free Steam game of your choice!

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

Yeah, change isn't the worst thing that could have happened to this site. And honestly the ashley madison reveal was definitely a milder but still similar version of old coding fuckery.

I get that nobody is forcing me to be here and that wasting my time attempting to insult those who enjoy the atmosphere here now clearly makes me the clear loser, but I really just wanted to start a post that would attract some actual dialogue instead of just pictures or inane insults hurled with no wit or humor

Newfag

Idk man, its been nothing but summer and dank cancer since 2009

First of all; fuck you user. Can't you format a fucking paragraph so it's at least fucking easy to read? You're fucking lucky I read that shit.

Second of all; fuck you, user. Sup Forums was never good, and it was never really THAT different from what it is now. The only difference is that YOU aren't the new edgy kid. It's some other new edgy kid. Fucking move on, if you don't like what Sup Forums has "turned into", then fucking leave. Oh wait, you can't, because you're too fucking weak to let go of the past. And literally fucking who thinks Sup Forums is "proactive"?

Sup Forums was never good
Sup Forums has always been full of retarded memers
Sup Forums has ALWAYS had bland threads

>I actually replied to this shit thread

You weren't one of the Sup Forumstards, you were just part of the problem

tbh fam most of us have moved on this is not what it used to be and thats fine it is what it is. some of us still stick our heads in from time to time but having my data sold is shit, so i keep lurking moar. but Sup Forums was always shit just alot slower

Pasta usually has a direction it goes in, instead of just being my rage fueled strands if thought branching out into a wall of text most will ignore. Id honestly edit it to be less about nostalgia and more about how the forum survived long enough to have a new generation attracted to it. Which I still fucking hate these people, but only because they're adapted to no attention spans and instant gratification to the point that no effort is expended in the primary threads that get so popular they max out and continue for hours with nothing more than recycled pulp with text or annoyingly irrelevant bullshit that is the lowest form of trolling.

Nigga that last sentence is a run on

bruh. you don't even know what the problem is

On a shit smart phone, formatting is difficult. And you're right, I'm lucky you read it. It was fueled by nothing more than tendrils of cocaine that I've been inhaling and the idea that suddenly I should post something that would get a conversation going on one of these threads I'd like to have.

Secondly; i agree that the overall humor of the items posted here are in the same "young people finding humor in the tasteless or rising new cultural taboo bullshit", it's just upseting that they really avoid putting effort into the content before just shitposting it over and over until a new meme arises days later. Everything about this site is dedicated to forgettable posts and threads that inspire nothing and are forgotten within seconds of closing it. I mean, the idea that they're pretty proficient in advanced computer programs and so it's hilarious to render and create things to look as shitty as possible was a slippery slope into worthless posts and YouTube Shit all goddam day.

Been here comin here for.... what... 7 years?

so fellow Oldfag, where do we go?

Also, in the same vein as this is pretty much The Lonely Island trio. They're the epitome of dumbed down humor and the satire that isn't necessarily clever, but its appeal to the main age groups are on point. Found Hot Rod goddam hilarious because they created someone with a mediocre dream and made everything about the protagonist so pathetic you were always laughing at how much better you were than his asinine and boring life. But now they've invaded every aspect of what teens and adults find funny, inspiring people to continually lower their standards from what to expect as they just devolve into catchy rhythms, and nonsense that catches you by surprise with a well produced video.

I'm on a phone so your wall of text is so tall Mexico probably paid for it.

I didn't even read it all but you need to take your ego, shove it up your ass, and go outside.

You sound like a newfag.

Fuck off.

sincerely,
Originalfag

Then leave.
also it's
>inb4
Now get out of here.

Nobody saying it just proves to me that no one in this thread has been here for any amount of time really.

Nigger, you forget I can't read!

Who are you responding to?

Every faggot in this thread for not lurking enough, and trying to act as though they have been here for years.

No one even knows or has acknowledged one of the oldest things to come off this board.

Dude. I've been here since 2000 fucking 3. I don't care anymore. WHY DO YOU? And you STILL can't quote the post you're responding to. You make yourself look like the newest of fags.