Kendrick.

/thread

Danny b

Atrocity Exhibition but Splendor and Misery is an incredibly close second

danny

D B

Aes

Danny Brown without a doubt.

Untitled Unmastered > Atrocity Exhibition > We Got it From Here > The Impossible Kid > The Life of Pablo > Splender and Misery

What the fuck is the point of these threads? Every post is just a name of an album without any justification. If popularity is what you're looking for, make a poll or some shit.

Danny (listening the album rn)

What's the point of Sup Forums? You just post threads and people shitpost but you never change anyone else's mind and nobody actually listens to music

Ka > Elzhi > YG > Koi Child > Epidemic > Ivan Ave > OP's picks

Shitposting can be entertaining. A majority of this thread will be one of six responses.

Atrocity Exhibition
dope verses and out there production.his voice grew on me. but some tracks are made better by him using his regular voice.ATCQ is close second with a progressive type of throwback album.

Worst opinion in thread

ATrocity

clipping > aesop > danny > kendrick > kanye

haven't heard the quest album yet

I vomitted in my mouth a little knowing you exist.

i'll give you Koi Child but that's about it

Fuck, at this point

Kendrick

Then tribe then danny

But depending on how cold it gets maybe AE first

That's a pretty competitive category.

Switch pablo and S and M (gross) and you are correct

Holy shit you tried SO hard

Danny Brown > Kendrick Lamar > Aesop Rock > ATCQ > clipping. > Kanye West

Aesop Rock, with Danny in second place

I only kind of liked the danny brown and kanye ones from this list, but overall none of those six albums are very good imo. Not the best work of ye' or danny and the rest are completely forgettable.

Glad you guys like them though.

>Koi Child
Fuck off you shit taste aussie

Haven't listened to any of them, so it is between TCQ and AR for album cover.

>rockists discussing hip hop

Atrocity Exhibition

atrocity>WGIFH>untitled>impossible>pablo>splendor

but splendor being that low might just be lack of listens. i loved midcity and CLPPNG but was unimpressed by S&M on my first couple listens

We got from here>The Life of Pablo>Atrocity Exhibition>Untitled>Splendor and Misery>Aesop Cuck

Don't tell me you think TLOP is AOTY

I pick TLOP. atcq, danny brown and kendrick were excellent as well.

clipping is not hiphop.
aesop rock is not hiphop.
spiritual lyrical miracles.

Aesop, love the production here more than anything else up there except Danny, but shit like Get Hi put it just bellow The Impossible Kid

agreed

>aesop rock is not hiphop.
u wot

Bottomless Pit is better than all of these.

Atrocity and it's not particularly close although the rest are still good

Agreed

The Life of Pablo doesn't even deserve to be among those great rap albums, get that shit the fuck out.

What is the big deal with everyone hating tlop. Is it the kanye meme? seriously

DB > ATCQ > Kendrick > Yeezy > Clipping

I don't listen to backpacker trash so I haven't listened to the AR album.

Tied between Danny Brown and Tribe for me. Atrocity Exhibition gets the slight edge cause the production is truly next level.

Because TLOP is overhyped shite that only gets praise because Kanye West's name is attached to it. There have been so many other releases this year that are far better and more memorable than TLOP.

I think it's essential even if you don't like it
There's some themes that have possibly never been in a song before and I think done really well
Maybe never been done before for a reason but still. At least these songs have a very endearing innocence. I'm really just thinking of the song about him drawing. From what I know which may not be a lot I think its historically important

I agree that it's overplayed. But did you at least listen any of the lesser celebrated tracks like no more parties?

There's some good tracks on their tho 2bh pham s-m-h

Wolves, No More Parties in LA, Friends

kys

This is contrarian to the fucking max. Honor Killed the Samurai is fine, but you really tried so hard to be different here.

This board is the only place I've seen that doesn't like TLOP and I just don't understand why.

Tribe

I think this board is obsessed with being contrarian or they don't like kanye as a person and wouldn't give his music the time of day. There's plenty of blemishes on the album and those only get disregarded if you fan over kanye. Also a lot of these people like THEMES. and there's no themes. just asymmetry in the lyricism.

Some of these tracks are actually bangers and it's a shame that this album gets shat on around every turn. like god damn.

No More Parties In LA is the one track I go back to, and even that's rare.

Wolves is boring.

The worst out of all of them tbqh

fair.

Most of the people that vibe with wolves were hyped because that was one of the reallly early releases. He performed it on snl a long time ago

Oh no I love Kanye West. I think he is a genius. I've loved his albums and have practically been a devout follower of him since I was in 5th grade. The Life of Pablo is just an extremely disappointing album. I know Kanye is capable of doing so much better and it frustrates me to no end when people truly believe this is his best album.

Definitely not Kendrick's best.

For sure, it's still pretty good, but I even preferred Travis Scott's new project to it.
That shouldn't happen

If travis had an actually finished album, I think it might've contended for rap atoy this year.

Pablo was trash and should be replaced.

How new are you retards, the board usually likes Kanye, just that TLOP is laughably bad aside from maybe 3 songs,