ITT: Underrated albums

ITT: Underrated albums

Agreed

Agreed
Disagreed

I've been listening to this one a lot, and gotta admit, some songs are actually growing on me.

agreed, but this is the TRUELY underrated anco

Nobody mentions it when talking about Popol Vuh

this, although CHz and PW are good too

I used to think this was my least favorite Anco but i started listening to it more lately and its definitely not their best but it has some amazing songs on it

Essplode is god tier

I tried listen to thisalbum like 2 times, It's like I'm hearing autism and it's not good. I'm a BIG fan of AnCo, and really experimental AnCo like STGSTV, but I can't get through this, I think it's the worst album ever, Runnin the red ball is the only song I find any good, the rest is pure non sense noise

>It's like I'm hearing autism
shut up and come up with a real criticism

I mean in the way it sounds like they were make music that's only good for them. I saw Geo said this is their best album. It sounded like a joke to me, it's like they dettached from everything and created an album that only Geo finds good

Panda also says this is one of his favorite AnCo albums

I'm pretty sure everybody who worked on it likes it a lot

What is it about DM, musically, that you don't like

agreed 100%

agreed 70%

agreed 0% only because so many people on here say its underrated that its basically Sup Forumscore now

>What is it about DM, musically, that you don't like

It sounds like they took the worst possible kinds of noises and mixed them into an album, I don't like that, I can't feel anything while I listen to it despite being irritated at the sounds

most slept on anco album

Monkeys Riches is easily one of the best AnCo's tracks ever

Haunting

hammock as a whole is underrated
sleepover series, departure songs, raising your voice, all incredible.

In a year from now you'll love it, just you wait. Give it a spin if you're ever feeling isolated or heartbroken

One of my top 5 favorite bands, for sure.

Many naps have been taken with RYV...TTSAE... in the background.

I don't think so, but ok I will give it another try some time because it's from Animal Collective

I love this album too, but what about it makes you feel feelings of isolation?