Last thread went 404'd >>692443862 still rolling a joint, what are the actual price per grams un your countries?

Last thread went 404'd still rolling a joint, what are the actual price per grams un your countries?

£10 a gram quality can range from damp shitty weed to excellently grown & dried. It's rare I buy and not feel ripped off in some way.

Woow dat though prices, here the expensive weed u can buy maybe worth 5€/gr

in BC grams can go from free to i think i saw 20 a gram. i smoke shatter pretty much exclusively now. we get oz for 900

Forgive my ignorance but, what its shatter? I've never seen those crystals, i only smoke weed and sometimes some chocolate

concentrated Cannabinoids

its the crystals and thc harvested by using solvents and low heat and time to extract for concentrated goodness

Like $7/g. I get eighths for $20-30 depending on the hook-up,usually 25 in BC. Quality tends to all be really high here even if the guy is only selling you it for 20 though thankfully.

Is that suppose to look like the usa?

nigga don't smoke chocolate

Ooooh a friend tried to do something like that a yr ago, but he barely burnt his house bcs hes a bit faggity fagg

Jajajajajajajajaja not nigger, but it tastes well, i also smoke pollen

Depends on the weed.
I can get 7g of shake for $45, or I can get 1g of some amazing shit for ~$15

we always have an open couch for travellers and dispensaries for consumers

no its just a random piece of shatter from the pile

25$/g
My country is shit

No, it was supposed to be spongebob

never do open blasting. we use a closed loop system and low and slow on the purge maybe sometimes at least a week at 30c

in Colorado, $89-150 per ounce depending on quality

Indianapolis USA.
We're getting $10 top shelf.
Most of the weed around here comes from Kentucky or out west. I hear the dealer is getting it just over 6 or 7, he's pretty chill, will smoke for free some times.

I used to live in Alabama, good weed was $20/g, $350/oz

Now I live in Colorado, $150/oz

im smoking some now as in right this very second mmmmmmm

about to make a cerebral citrusy mix ill take some pix if ya all intrested

Still thinking those are though prizes, the last time I bought 50gr 135€

3£ if you know the right People 5£ otherwise

Munich
1g->15€

$20 a grab in new zealand

Wow that sounds pro as hell

do eeet

Free medical grade shit with names.before Colorado and California changed the names. I get testline seeds from big companies in Holland and Spain. Dinafem. Sensi seeds. Flash. Kannabia. Oscs. World of seeds.etc..

Do you mean hash?

Same in Würzburg 1g ~ 12 - 15€

its the safer way to do it thats for sure

Here's a pic of my hash.

Someone-Who-Isn't-Me is about to dab some high-CBD shatter

tastes like tootsie-rolls

Yeah, there are lots of sandniggers selling it everywhere here

the rocket

Is it light green or dark?

Maaaaaaaan this seems the gods get-high machine

crystals and thc

its the same fucking thing

Darker than their skins kek

Ok so I take my crumbles that are left over from a hard day of R&D .I have three kinds in this pic

OP here, just chillin with this hydroponic weed jointy joint

Wops failed uploading pic

Then I fold them into some parchment paper, heat up a palette knife and warm it up so it all comes together in a wafer thin sheet which can be consumed many different ways

You open blast or use a recirculating system?

dont be so jelly, pleb.

what is the difference between jam and jelly?

closed loop

$25 dollars usually , used to be 29 some years ago. But you can still get some for $20 but that's usually mediocre at best

$25 dollars usually , used to be 29 a couple of years ago. But you can still get some for $20 but that's usually mediocre at best

i cant jelly my cock down your throat xD

You know what I don't understand? Why I was banned for making orlando shooting jokes because it "violates global rule numero uno", yet niggers like OP can make threads about illegal drugs.

Cool. I picked up a passive closed loop last fall. Use dry ice and hot plate water bath to pull the butane back and forth. Works pretty good. I've been thinking about building an active system here on of these days

7cents

You ripped a pokémon card for the filter?
You heartless monster , have you no shame?

Where you from?

not illegal here friendo
besides everything here is false

when you run for other anons, what percentage of yield do you tax them on?

i cannotover emphasize that we do this safely.

pref far far away out in the boonies.

cheers im out

Op here, it's not illegal here bro, nice try faggot

$8 for a gram which is actually .8 if you buy it from a street dealer, since they just take .2 instead of raising the price after they get it from their dealer.
Quality has a really wide range, I've gotten high as fuck from as low as .1 before, but couldn't feel shit from .4 another time.

Jajajajajajajaja I use magic cards as filter, only the worst ones, and in special times I use gold and silver ones, but I have like 4k cards so np

Everyone has different cannabinol resistance, but there are like 200kinds of the substance in each race or species? Sorry I'm not english native

a gram o' green for a 100 of the local currency. (Basically 10 local = 1€)
Most people have a grower selling it even cheaper to them.

Currently in Brisbane. How do I get weed?

Op here, the joint just died, and high AF I'm playing some league of legends in smurf account, someone joins me? EnkiTheAnunnaki

How do I sell weed without getting fucked by the cops? I can grow it but I don't know how to sell 800 fucken grams of weed to people. I could sell to friends but it would take an eternity to sell one harvest.

north american server?

Old people who are going to buy weight quietly and regularly

I've never tried to dealer.exe but seems fun, just be patient and cautious about cops, if u can avoid using social media to seek some sells and be careful of not selling it to the youth it will be all ok

How do I find these old people?

Euw sorry u.u

ign? I'm on euw as well I just assumed you were na since we're on 4chinz

Zurich fag here, hook me up

EnkiTheAnunnaki

Here in NC (state in the US) I get mine for $15 a gram. Realistically, I buy in bulk so a quarter is $70.

holy shit how am I this stupid?
added you

isnt it legal in Colorado??

That's not a normal street price anywhere dude.