Google image search the term "Civil War"

>Google image search the term "Civil War"
>pic related is the first image

Is it a little unnerving that kids will start thinking the American Civil war was fought between Ironman and Captain America over the Sokovia Accords and not the war where the northern unites stated impeded on the States rights of the south?

>america
>education

>it's another thinly veiled Sup Forums thread episode

Everyone know America Won the Civil War.... so who cares.

Freeing the coloreds was George Washington's greatest mistake

No zemo won

Technically Ironman won

>100 years later and democrats are still mad about losing the civil war

If you Google search "the war of northern agression" the proper images show up OP.

>Civil War = American Civil War
>Complaining about other people's education

Those images will be washed down by the other imgaes one or 2 years later when the film is completely forgotten, that's how google works.

this desu

jesus Sup Forums
please leave our fucking board
sick of your bullshit in every single thread, you're worst than the feminists and shit

>implying any other civil war fucking matters or has an impact globally

No one gave a shit when Yugoslavia broke up but the world major powers were meddling in the American Civil war because they understood the stakes.

>this meme again

Fuck you.

Idiot. If you didn't spend your time gooling Avengeshit, you would have proper results. Delete your history and caches (or uninstal and reinstall your browser if need be) and you'll see proper American Civil War results as the first ones.

No he's right I googled it with everything clear same result.

at least the feminist thread you know they're ironic posting.

Actually. MCU: Civil War isn't Civil War.

It's a mix of British (Iron Man) and Civil War (Capt Liberty). In short, it's a mix of two. Iron Man is the Brit who is trying to enforce rules (rightfully so) and Capt is fighting to go "Fuck the rules, I do what I want". With each side being American Loyalists and American Revolutionaries.

The Civil War part is about whether a whole should follow a set of rules and about being slaved to their rules. The problem is, Civil War in USA wasn't about slavery per se, it was about the argument that the Deceleration of Independence was flawed in the idea that "all men are created equal". Well if that's the case, then slaves cannot be owned based on them being lesser humans. If you want to consider them lesser humans, fine. But the law has to assume they aren't, or the entire basis of USA is in trouble.

That's what it's about.

>civil war
>first thing that comes to your mind is american civil war and not the concept of "civil war" as it is
Literally doing the same thing that "kids" are doing.

So this should have been called Marvel :Revolutionary War?

How did the american civil war matter outside that shithole

You're doing it wrong. I get American civil results as the first ones and then an equal mix of ASW and Avengeshit when typing civil war in google images.

>implying America doesn't matter

Top kek my savage European friend.

It's funny if the US did split I bet the South would be a major powerhouse and the North would be in slow decline with its liberal multiculturalism

who cares faggot american politics.

eufag here

When America sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold.

More countries than america have had civil wars you know.

True but none of them matter honestly. You think anyone gives a fuck about Yugoslavia today?

I'd imagine Yugoslavians care.

Good for them no one else gives a shit.

No one cares about American civil war outside of USA.

Why are you always going to yugoslavia? Lots of places have had civil wars. The american civil war has no great importance outside of america. What, if the south won you would have kept using slaves for longer? Big deal.

You do know that google search is based on your past search history?

Yes but it had world wide implications so it mattered more than any other euro savage.

civil war doesn't mean "american civil war" anyway

What implications exactly?

The world seems to care a lot about the Syrian Civil War going on right now.

>I bet the South would be a major powerhouse

You think a highly decentralized, semi-industrialized plantation society with a majority black population and a dependence on cash crops would be a powerhouse?

like how its unnerving that you just equated the term "civil war" to a specific one in America?

yes but when you die, nobody will give a shit

If the US was a fractured country it's power would be less and the world as we know it today would be complement different. A post 1940's world without NATO for example would surely have seen a more aggressive Russia. Face it cucks, we matter a lot.

Syria is just the world powers fucking with each other no one actually cares about Syrians.

As I said, it's bits of both. Civil War makes more sense as it's previous united team attacking each other.

But Iron Man is the evil tyrant trying to make people follow rules. While Cap is the guy wanting not to. It's both stupid as fuck, but there we go. Revolutionary War doesn't work, really.

>we

>A post 1940's world without NATO

Without the American Civil War, we wouldn't even get to a point where NATO becomes a thing. We might not even get WWI, let alone WWII. Too many things would change. The Spanish-American War would never happen, for example.

>Being this fucking retarded.

>WUZ

True in fact that means Russia wins WW 2 and steamrolls all over Europe. Also the World Wars would happen they all started over Euro savage drama

I dont know much about your civil war because it makes no difference to me but if the south won wouldn't they just take over? Also NATO consists of several countries. They had an alliance before they brought in the US.

And yet it's a civil war? I'm actually unclear as to what mental gymnastics you're performing here when you say that no one cares about a civil war where everyone is actively participating in proxy dickwaving.

>google algorithm picks up on current trends
>redirects resuslts based on trends
>CA:CV is out this weekend
>people talking about it on the net

Obvious troll tbread is obvious

Are you trying to imply that countries other than America exist and those countries aren't just falsehoods made up for the purpose of entertaining Americans.
Haha. Get real. You idiot.

No one cares about the Syrians specifically it's all dick waving by the major powers.

Yes, kiss our feet faggot. And suck our collective dick while youre at it.

On the upside at least no one has the bright idea to give a bunch of guns to iraq.
And the rest of europe together could have stopped the russians if they had to. Just look at how the invasion of finland went.

We all live in America. It's wunderbar.

>True in fact that means Russia wins WW 2

No, it means WWII would never happen. The Entente won WWI because of unsecured American loans that let them push on for longer than the Germans could, along with the threat of millions of new American soldiers which made Entente victory a certainty thanks to sheer numbers.

If you remove that, the Germans keep fighting. Maybe they win, maybe they don't, but Europe as a whole is much worse off after it, the "stab-in-the-back" myth is never created, all those unsecured American loans don't contribute to the Great Depression, so there's no rise of Nazi Germany....everything that happened in WWII was completely dependent on the ending of WWI. If you effectively split the US in half, you dramatically change WWI.

>Also the World Wars would happen they all started over Euro savage drama

Sure, but the butterfly effect means that the US had a significant impact on it. Things like the Boxer Rebellion, the Spanish-American War, the Venezuelan incident with the Brits and Germans.....all these things had an impact on European politics. Change them or remove them, and the odds of Franz Ferdinand being shot on that day or even being in Sarajevo on that day become al a lot less favorable.

>the rest of Europe could stop Russia

Top kek they couldn't stop the Germans in mainland Europe and the Russians beat them and was nothing but a war machine economy at that point. Maybe the UK had a chance being an island the rest of Europe would have been fucked.

I told you to look up russias invasion of finland man. Go see how that went.

It would have still happened regardless Germany cannot exist as a thing without destroying all of Europe it's in their nature.

And? I'm still confused. You can say that no one cares about the Syrians themselves, and that's probably true to an extent, but major powers involving themselves means they do care about the conflict, and the outcome and posturing, it represents.

Meaning that there's a civil war, going on right now, that the world cares about that isn't the American Civil War.

You can just say you're trolling for laughs with the ironic AMERICA NUMBER 1 YOO-ESS-AYY! YOO-ESS-AYY! attitude.

Go look up Russia's invasion of Germany man. I know next to nothing about Finland but I will guess terrain played a part in hurting them. The rest of mainland Europe outside like Switzerland would be a cake walk.

I can't tell if this is bait or not, but Germany has only tried to destroy all of Europe once, in 1939. Historically, France has been a far bigger threat to the rest of Europe than Germany.

I have no idea why you are confused how many times I have to repeat myself?

>muh states rights
>muh lost cause

You redneck shits lost, deal with it.

Finland fucking bodied them is what happened. Russia invading a country that is also fighting everyone else in the fucking world isnt that amazing.

I bet it had to do with terrian more than actual Army but keep deluding yourself otherwise.

America matters but it doesn't matter if its ruled by the british or not

>Finland fucking bodied them

The Russians dramatically underestimated Finnish resistance, and the terrain is hell for an invader. But none of this matters because the idea that WWII would even happen in a world where the United States lost the American Civil War is absurd. Hell, Finland probably wouldn't even exist as an independent country in such a scenario, it would probably still be part of the Russian Empire like it was before WWI.

They still got wrecked. The germans got fucked by russian geography and look how they ended up?

Is it really unnerving? If you ask somebody in France about "the Revolution", they'll probably think of 1789, but if you ask somebody in Russia they'll think of 1917 and somebody in Cuba would think of 1959.

That and sisu.

Underestimated or not they still got the shit beat out of them.

The Germans got fucked by being overstretched, outnumbered, and led by a madman. When the Germans fought the Russians on even terms with realistic goals and mostly-sane leaders (in WWI), they did pretty well.

They still lost in the end which is what is important.

>t. reddit cuck

>not the war where the northern unites stated impeded on the States rights of the south
Stay liberated, cousin fucker.

So, to be clear, you don't have a point regarding the assertion that "no other civil war has had a global impact and no one cares about any other civil war than the American Civil War," and you just wanted to respond with "No one cares about the Syrians themselves" over and over again?

Despite that statement, that "no one cares about the Syrians themselves" having absolutely no bearing on the conversation you either started or interjected?

Just so I'm clear.

W-we would've been on top.....

Pathetic.

>plantation society with a majority black population and a dependence on cash crops

This. If the "CSA" had won the Civil War, it would have become a banana republic. That is, of course, assuming that it didn't just fall apart shortly after the war. Texas would probably end up doing its own thing as the oil boom picked up and it started to resent having to fund the volatile and soon-to-be obsolete cash crop economies of Alabama/Mississippi/Georgia/Florida. Who knows what the Upper South would have done. And the whole thing would be a giant fucking powder keg because of the huge black population. Some southern states (Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina iirc) had a black population as high as 60% of the total. Imagine how bad the revolts and riots would have gotten.

Some people don't live in America and don't care, there have been civil wars in other places around the world.

>opposing the government
stupid Americans