Who are we voting for lads?

who are we voting for lads?

Im voting for Nigel.
Seems like a nice guy

Australian sex party

I didn't even enroll and I hate that i haven't. Fuck i hope they don't catch me.

Liberal Democrats

Pirate Party

If you don't enrol; its really really hard to catch you.

I dunno I don't really give a shit.

i would too, but here in newcastle we dont have a rep, so it'll just be libs as No.1

voting for anyone in this election is ridiculous. representative democrazy is dumb.

people should stop voting until we get a higher calibre of candidates.

i haven't heard of one person ever being fined for not enrolling

Trump.

same bro, this election is cancer, just remember, jobs & growth

He has a future in British Steel.

you can't be fined for not enrolling

Whichever party hates refugees the most.

It might be the lack of sleep talking but why don't we do this?

At least vote them in the senate; i definitely want 6 more years of David and his shenanigans

Put liberals and their preferences last if this is the case. If you don't care about it, put them last. The greater populace will than you for it.

"Jobs and growth" asked the cunt at the press club how and he waffled on about some unrelated crap for 3 minutes. Fuck.

I'm in tony abbott's electorate. One of the safest Lib seats in the country, has been in the liberal party since fucking 1944. It doesn't matter who I vote for.

pauline hanson lol

One nation is for you

that's warringah yeah?

True, James Mathison the human fucking muffin head is running against him.

this

Yeah.

Don't listen to the cuck; hes a Greens shill

people vote out of habit and because they're too poor to cop the fine. which is exactly who you want deciding who is in power...

also, fuck mandatory voting.

yeah yeah was planning on it

cause enrolling is what gets you on the list

when they made it compulsory I stopped voting and ignored fines
they never did shit and stopped sending me letters years ago
faggot pollys

the ranga

Me too. The only party with an agenda to put religion in its place.

that that bug eyed fuck is running is a clear demonstration the Australian politics is a joke.

yeah but i took it they cross examined the rolls as well as birth records and what not

Voter apathy is reason why we have such clowns "representing" us now.
Grow up you fucking knob.

Nah theres people i work with in their 40s who havent enrolled to vote. You'll be fine

Apathy plus derp. The average Australian is a knuckle-dragging bogan.
/strayan

>telling people to grow up
>browses Sup Forums

nah im enrolled, im FOR enrolling. Gives me the shits people who don't enroll. This country has provided for you, so at least take the time to contribute to continue making what made it, it.

it's not apathy you dickless sheep. and your comment doesn't even make sense.

its idiots like you voting for self serving fucktards that are the reason we have shitty candidates.

by voting you're saying "this is a good system and these candidates are great"

you're the problem dumbass.

I hope so. I feel so guilty (I just turned 18 end of last year btw, would've been my first time voting). I don't really follow politics because I know that most, if not all parties are lying, deceiving cunts that are in it only for the money and title, not to make Australia and the world a better place.
I have heard more people getting fined than not, which makes me a little more nervous haha.

You owe nothing to no one but yourself. Fuck your slave morality

I'm worried that our mining companies might not make enough money after tax.

is anyone else worried about this?

this guy gets it.

Im worried our mining companies will make any money...have you seen bhps share price lately?

Oh and you're totally getting your point across to them by not voting at all??
Fuck off you edgy neckbeard

okay, so I just checked wikipedia and last election tony abbott won >60% of first preferences; they didn't even have to look at second prefs to know that he won by a very safe margin.

why shouldn't I be apathetic? as a non-Liberal voter, my vote clearly does not count for shit. I (personally) am going to vote, but it's pretty hard to say that if I didn't anything would be worse.

Already got my fttp lads. Country is fucked, matters none who I vote for.

if dubs voting liberal
else voting one nation

huh. how about that.

I'm voting Trump

As much as you are you deluded dumbass.

top kek

cross out other name and replace with trump

fb/unitedpatriotsfront
Thats my vote !

Any of you know where to get weed in the inner eastern suburbs of melbourne? just moved here from nz

(I'm warringah guy in case that wasn't obvious)

Non participation certainly isn't going to change it. I hate the Libs too but older Australia loves them. If the youth of Australia actually took a night of the pingers so they could vote the next day, things could be different.

i know a guy, gimme your cc details and I'll send him over to you.

Would vote for these tits

I beg to differ. What makes you think you'd have the same life you do now, than if you lived in South Africa, Vietnam or some god forsaken sang nigger territory. It's not a slave mentality, it's a respect for country that you're so lucky to live in, you communist, leftist faggot.

Not in my electorate they couldn't.

yes, actually it could. if enough people chose to stop voting it would send a pretty clear message.

the fact that Australians are forced to vote of cop a fine says it all really

Srsly...

respect luck?
lolz

>if enough people chose to stop voting
good luck getting that to happen.
Would be easier to just vote. If you can't find a party/person to represent you, vote the biggest asshole out.

i'v always thought of it as the fact that we have so many electorates and representatives, with such a small population, if people DIDNT vote or didnt have an incentive to do so, we wouldn't get enough votes for a comprehensive result

Kek

Yeah so, er, as much as I have been arguing that voting is pointless (and again, in my electorate it is because it's full of rich retiree liberal voter assholes), it's also pretty foolish to imagine that "if enough people just stopped voting it would send some sort of message". The fact is that a) even if it did send a message of "we think all of these candidates are shit" or "we think the system is shit", fixing those things is a problem that nobody in power is incentivised to solve and not voting doesn't actually take power away from the people in power and so they don't really have any reason to listen to said message. and b) honestly, look at every country without compulsory voting. Only like a third of people bother to vote and yet the fact that literally more than half the country doesn't vote never seems to send any sort of message that anyone cares about.

that's still participating and passively accepting the system and its candidates. that isn't going to change anything bro.

See? it wouldn't actually take that many of us to send a pretty strong message. that we deserve a better system/candidates.

You know you can vote Greens and preference Labour second, right?

Labor, the only sensible choice. After comparing policies, I have no fucking idea how anybody in their right mind could vote for the coalition. What the fuck.

My existence is not predicated on the actions of others. I am here now and will only ever exist as myself now. I ought act in my own self interest; regardless of what is deemed appropriate or what someone may have done for me in the past. You should enrol to vote to exercise your self interest on election day and not because of what people did in the past. Thinking like that ties your decisions to wishes and actions of others; and is the very denial of self-interest

He's actually a good candidate. Actually read some of the shit who's going on he's not bad. Undeniably better than that wanker Abbott. I'd love for someone to King hit that cunt.

Don't forget the ccv on the back!

Whoever Friendlyjordies says to

Bullet train party.

Id love to be in Melbourne in half an hour

taking power away from those that use it for personal gain is the ultimate goal.

people that are forced to vote don't do it because they're politically savvy/active dude.

Liberal Democrats. Good policies

Look, everyone agrees we deserve a better system/candidates. The trouble is that a bunch of people not voting doesn't actually *do* anything towards getting a better system/candidates. Sending a message is worth *jack shit*.

Getting a better system is a non-trivial problem, and just sitting around and saying "look, we want a better system and we're not really sure how and we don't want to think too hard about the fact that there's no easy solution" is all intentionally not voting as a protest does.

Australian alliance party ftw fuck mudslimes faggot cunts

Im going to vote for the Christian Democratic Party

that he's slightly better than someone who is fucking horrible is a pretty low standard dude.

I voted Labor just because I don't want Medicare to change- please enlighten me if I'm a fucking idiot for doing so. Liberal 2nd pref

Jobs and growth
>brexit & speculators
Jobs and growth
> devaluation of the Yuan in Jan
Jobs and growth
> market uncertainty if Trump is President
Jobs and growth
>big 4 banks independently cutting home loans to non-residents
Jobs and growth

labor positioned itself on medicare and liberals on jobs & growth...with economic uncertainty at an all time high; alot of voters will probably choose liberal over labor on saturday (regardless of whether their plan is better or not).

well, yeah, it's fucking australian politics, what did you expect?

How about instead of not voting you create your own party? BE the change you want.

Just need a party who will lift the lockout laws... who will do that?

dubs says you're all moving to us to vote for trump

I think I may go Di Natalie and the green.... we need someone outside to 2 major parties to give it a shot see if some totally different ideas work?!?!

Honestly, Labour.

Best of a bad bunch.

When you actually look at the Coalition you see they're fucked. Conservatism is riding it's last wave in the Western world, and stealing everything it still can from the public. Their lies are absurd, but only palatable to the public through
Murdoch and his media.

The general population is finally beginning to question the tax cuts and backroom deals that somehow result in LNP mates getting all the good contracts. Look at Mike Baird in NSW.

Moreover, the majority of swing voters that are against Shorten and the ALP are only such because they don't like Shorten, and because he's not as charismatic as Turnbull. But they're not against the actual ALP.

It's gonna be a tight race lads. Hopefully we make the right choice this time.

disagree man. if everyone opted out and took back the power from those who abuse it it would definitely change the landscape. you're conditioned to think that voting is the only way to change anything, and it's just wrong.

look at howard, that guy lied to the populous on numerous occasions, and about serious shit, and nothing happened.

fundamentally flawed system dude.

They are only looking to privatize the payment system and if you have ever been to medicare or used their shitty app; then privatization would be a god send. Nothing else will change

so its labor then...
cuck

Technically nobody, that's a state law matter. Theoretically, getting the Liberals out of federal government might go some distance towards getting them out of NSW state govt when the state election comes up. but either way it'll be a while

Yeah australia will make the 'right' choice...don't you worry

couldn't agree more. people seem so blind to liberal lies

Then im just gonna draw all over the papers.