"We're still friends, right?"

"We're still friends, right?"
"Quip response."

So the airport fight scene had no legitimate stakes since they were obviously all still friends and easily forgave each-other afterwards. It was all just a hollow, vacuous waste of time. I'm surprised they weren't all laughing and cheering when one of them did something cool.

At my theater they clapped during this scene and at the end of the movie.

I would never hit my jewfu

>THIS VALIDATES MY OPINION

leave

Why do you hate fun? This was a popcorn flock just turn your brain off.

I meant the Avengers themselves clapping and cheering each-other on.

This is a fun meme but it's kind of only funny in the sense that you would only think this is out of place if you'd never read a comic book before in your life.

Quick reminder that Black Widow is the purest best waifu

She's a Jew that's why she got the role

Its in the lips

I like her lips

>just turn your brain off

the mentality of the marvelkek

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

>no one wanted to kill anyone
No shit, what made you notice that, the fact that nobody was going lethal, or the fact that Iron Man was literally begging Cap to listen to him before even fighting?
Of course no one wants to kill anyone.

>just turn your brain off!
Christ, is there any worse argument out there? Every time there's a shitty stupid movie or scene some faggot always says to just turn your brain off, it's a popcorn movie!
>just turn your tongue off, the food is SUPPOSED to taste like cardboard
>just turn your ear off, the music is SUPPOSED to sound like nails on a chalkboard

>capeshit

What the fuck do you expect? take this trash to

>kek
>censoring yourself
DCucks everyone, cuckholds in every sense of the word.

Iron squad could've at least been more like authoritative cops though

Why?
They are friends, this isn't a ''Cop vs criminals'' fight.

>being this mad over cape shit

Whatever bro be a spiteful hateful person I'll just enjoy some good old fashion mindless fun.

Then why call it a "War"? Might as well call the movie "Civil Disagreement". I understand they didn't want to kill each-other, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have held back their punches.

this is why people see these movies. "haha, did you see that little interaction that i got a lot out of because i'm a big fan of the comics? 10/10 movie."

Because the comic event which is based on is called Civil War, and they tend to name these movies after the events they base them on.

>can't even spell the word correctly

good old marvelfriends

I don't think anyone gave you permission to talk, DC cuck.

Isn't Cap squad harboring a terrorist and refusing to sign the Accords? They're felons t.b.h.

If you wanna keep going through life being a brain dead fuck who just takes everything the big studios spoonfeed you, be my guest. It's people like you who not only settle for, but defend mediocrity where competence should be expected that are holding films back from becoming works of art instead of glorified commercials.
You fucking normie.

But Iron Man didn't care, he only wanted to have Cap on his side.

Fuck off, James.

>wah wah wah I'm a butthurt DCuck

Sorry your movie bombed bro. I liked it though.

Why would you expect competence from blockbusters?
>REE NORMIE
Fuck off /r9k/

IT was a war, it was just very Civil.

Lol being mad over a movie that people had fun over.

Jesus your asshole must get freshly fucked every morning

Ill take capeshit over an indy sexual explorarion film any day.

It's almost like there's hundreds of movies that come out every year and only 5 or 6 of them are capeshit.

There's nothing "holding film back," you drama queen. You just have to go out and look for the good movies, not just wait around for Hollywood to point out which is which.

KEK

>explorarion
Don't worry guys, it's the weekend
The kids'll all be back in school tomorrow

Because that's not a very compelling title, you autist.

DC:
>Sweeping drama that explores complex philosophical themes with artistic visuals.
>Kino at it's finest

Marvel:
>Tony Stark: "le pop culture reference"
>Captain America: "le quippy retort"
>Meme Spiderman: "MEMES MEMES MEMES"
>Reddit: "EPIC xD GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME xD SO GOOD OMG UPBOATED!!!!"

Marvel is absolute trash and the cancer killing cinema.

They could've just just discussed it over dinner at Waffle House like adults.

I'm just glad the DCEU is doomed.

Your bait is too obvious

I agree, but I don't like her red hair. I prefer her in Lost In Translation, she is more beautiful with blonde hair and as we'll see in Ghost in the Shell, looks good with the dark hair too, but the red hair here is not her best look for me

>correcting spelling on the Internet

The lowest form of trolling

you are busy today fämälämäscarjolover

The devils hands have been busy

What exactly is her superpower again?

That was obviously bait and you're dumb.

The ability to change her hair style every movie.

YOU JUST KNOW

Same as Iron Man's - access to asswhooping tech

Relief for the team.

A QUIP, SOME WIT AND A TRIPLE FLIP!

>easily forgave each-other afterwards

You do remember how all of Captain America's team was still in jail, right? Stark didn't let them walk, or break them out himself, he was too busy caring for his friend who was permanently crippled by the fight.