I need an oxycodone connect. I'm in the tri state area. I'll come to you, please help me out I'm not trying to work sick

I need an oxycodone connect. I'm in the tri state area. I'll come to you, please help me out I'm not trying to work sick

A hahaha suck it up faggot! This is my day 3 of detoxing off of black tar heroin. I'm getting ready to go to work. Cold sweats, aches, pains and all. Quit being a pussy and detox already.

You know the term "tri state" is used literally everywhere in the nation where 3 states meet up. There's dozens of them. You're going to have to be more specific.

New Jersey Tri-state area

How was it?

YOU FUCKING NIGGER! NIGGERS GONNA NIG I SUPPOSE. Fucking nig nogs and your pills...

Like PA, jersey, and New York?

Yes

I'm a rich white kid faghole, or my parents are rich. I'm just the poor 20 year old who lives with them

Day 2 is the worst, by midday today I should be OK

Waking up on day 1 feeling all hot and bothered unable to lay comfortably in my bed is bad enough for me.

Did you taper or cold turkey?

Go to the nearest methadone clinic and suffer through work?

Idk, I've had addictions, but never opiates. I'd just call in sick, or drink while working.

I hear kids are od'ing off immodium to help opiate withdraws.

Oh and they're also dying off immodium, but people going through withdraws do stupid, and crazy things to get their fix.

I don't want anything to do with methadone.

I'd consider buying some immodium but I'd never be stupid enough to overdose from it

Will you suck my dick?

I'll give you a bottle of dillies to suck and rim me.

I don't think the recommended dosage will help with withdraws, but it might, I've never gotten addicted to opiates. Just alcohol, amphetamines, and benzos, I did all 3 daily for years.

I had to go to rehab eventually. Tapering off seemed to work until I had a bad day or accidentally over indulged.

No. But I also know you're lying because if you had a bottle of dillies you'd never give it away for a single rim job

Benozi's must have been hell, how deep did you get into that? How are things now? Are you enjoying your clean life?

One thing I could never imagine was any type of stimulant addiction, they're so short acting, you must be constantly redosing

Dumb nigger faggot. Fuck off

Where are all the dope fiends? Come here and bump my thread

I'm trying to find an oxycodone hookup in the northern new jersey area. I'll come to you

We already covered this asshole, see here

Bump

Bump, please don't die

How does OP bumping work. Could I just always keep the thread alive?

I never said we wouldn't be recording it and showing Sup Forums how much you're not addicted.

Bump

Post a picture of the dillies with a timestamp to prove it asswipe

I got you if you want heroin. Come to Philly.

Is it fent?

If you could get me an oxy hookup, that'd be very much preferred.

Give me a contact?

First bags free, I'll even fix you.

if you come to new york i can get you heroin laced with fent .. but you have to shoot it up in fornt of me

Bump?

Same here, Philly fag.

I'll give him a free bag but I need to fix him or see him fix himself.

I don't want fent, it scares the living fuck out of me.

Can anyone get me oxy please I like knowing exactly what I'm getting and oxy offers that. Also, give me a contact NYC guy, in case the thread 494's

Yeah, this is what I'm wondering. In basically the "heroin capital" section of NJ, I'm wondering how the fuck he's still on oxy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm detoxing from oxy myself (day 2 here). Don't get regular... but that's only cause heroin isn't around.

You'll save a ton of money from going from oxy to H and it's not harder (some argue oxy is more intense when shot up, shorter lived though).

I just don't understand your logic.

Also, taper down if you can. I got a scipt of hydros, tapered down for about 4 days, now honestly, the withdrawal is light and manageable. A bit of difficulty eating, a bit of difficulty sleeping, a bit of diarrhea, and a bit of body aches and pains.... but still nothing unmanagable. I'm actually impressed how minimal my withdrawal is given that I decided to shoot for about 2 months on either IV morphine or oxy.

It's all about getting into the right headspace about it. Don't fixate if you can avoid it.

I hit opiates hard maybe once every couple of years, detox, then go back to pot for several months. It's not hard. Maybe I just don't have an additive mindframe. I'm good at adapting to different mindpspaces because I'm naturally bipolar so you just gotta know how to function even if you're a raging storm internally. This is the key to detox.

I'd redose once every 3-12 hours depending on what I took.

Honestly I went through DT's on alcohol, so for me it was the worst withdraw, I'd drink an obscene amount though. Benzo withdraw is usually something I could just drink and sleep through, I didn't have much of a physical withdraw from them. But on benzos I was taking 2-10 mg daily, not a huge dose, but a noticable one, especially when mixed with liquor.

What do you mean you need to see me fix myself

3 days and you think the withdrawals will all be over? I have some bad news for you Sup Forumsro....

oh as for how things are sober, boring, I get high or drunk maybe once a month to keep me sane, other than that it's fine. It'd be a lot better if I could afford my medication, but it's not too bad.

If you won't do heroin when you're sick you're probably not even fucking addicted you pussy. I bet you barely get the sniffles.

Nobody here is gonna trust a fucking pussy like you.

Shit man, I'd drag my dick through a field of glass for a tylenol 3 when I'm sick you fuck.

Im gonna offer you free fucking heroin to get you well and you're gonna disrespect me like that?

Either go cold turkey like the bitch you are, or kill yourself you fucking white suburban junkie.

silkroad

I'm currently tapering off my opiates user. Definitely not an easy thing but so far have halved my intake in the last couple weeks. By the end of the month I hope to be down to a very minimal dose, or clean.
Best of luck finding your hookup, or getting clean, whichever route you take Sup Forumsrother.

I mean I need to see you shoot up.

How do you not know what that meant, are you a cop?

Interesting anecdote.

And btw, I'm not still in oxy in fact I'm on heroin right now. I just sniffed some. I only buy it off the darknet though so I know there isn't fent in it.

I won't buy H on the street because of the risk of fent. I will however buy oxy on the street because obviously there won't be any fent in it

is this what you want faggot?

Get on heroin nigger. It's all around you,

see

Well if you were mixing them with liquor then the alcohol probably helped you with your withdrawal since alcohol has the same mechanism of action as benzos

There's loads of fent pressed to look like oxys lol. Just cuz it's a pill doesn't mean you know what's in it

Same with xanax, a lot of xanax bars are just research chems pressed to look like xans lol.

lol im so fuckjed up OP are those what u need pussy?

Yiu're talking to the guy who already went through withdrawal.

Hey philly and new york guy give me an email address or phone number I can use as a contact please.

I'll give you my email

[email protected]

na nigger you gotta shoot that shit i said .. fuck 0utta here

I got roxy 30s and suboxone strips .. I'm in San Diego tho ..
I recently started selling em off CL.. lots of sketchy ass ppl tho..

I'm tryna quit tar .. but those speed balls hust have me zonin.!

Honestly bro. Fent is pretty nice. Just always do a small test sample of any H. Just shoot a bag or better yet snort one, to determine potentcy. It's when you're shooting multiple bags right off the bat that it may kill you.

I got some fent cut with an inert filler so it could be shot or snorted in the same quantity as H and it was the best buzz of my life. I had several grams too (long gone now).

Nothing wrong with fent, but it can make an H bag a lot stronger than you expect. Hell, half the time the junkies go running to the batch they knew killed someone, for good reason, they know that stuff is tits, just don't do more than you can safely handle.

A taste test of any powdered H is always smart (tar you know will be shitty so you don't have to worry as much).

I hope if you're SR'ing that shit, you aren't ordering internationally, dat shit will go through customs which increases chances of getting caught greatly, also I believe it carries much bigger sentence time to be smuggling between borders rather than states.

i got so tired of shitting on day two. shitting shitting and more shitting. my ass even had dry heaves... it felt like i needed to shit, and i'd bear down like i was giving birth to a giant brown baby, but nothing...

Thats an10 4 you scrotum

only pros prefer fent laced H .. i personally love it

Yeah im Philly, not new York, but you already said you're scared of fent, and you didn't know what "fix yourself" meant

You a cop nigga. I'm not serving you shit

just smoke a lot of weed op

JAH HERB HEALS

Dude what are you talking about I've been asking for your contact this entire time and you still haven't given it to me. I never turned down your offer. Also, I'm not sick yet I'm about to run out and I'm trying to prepare for it

time stamp pic of your cock and ill give you a contact in NY .. you have 5 mins

I have never heard it used in that context, like I said I don't shoot I sniff.

If you think a cop would be on Sup Forums asking to drive all over the tri state area for roxi's then you're ridiculous

Fuck off asswipe, you don't have anything

Yes those are what I want, where are you?

stupid asshole im the onse with the roxiess .. time stamp nopw

Guys it's been 4 days since I stopped using U-47700 and I literally haven't been able to sleep at all since then, what do I do? Please help. It's literally killing me. I don't even have any WD symptoms except not sleeping but I'm so uncoordinated that I can't even drive

Okay hold on it's coming I just have to send it to my computer to remove the exif data

yea no sleep is the worst thing imo .. its gonna last a while longer bud .. id say 2 weeks but could be more

I hope you die.. I hope your mother cries. I hope your father murder suicides your mother.. I wish death on your pet you junkie fuck..

Hope you die

Hey op come to Binghamton NY were a huge pill town come thru

Kill yourself

Got an address?

his pet? EVEN HIS PET????

That's fucked up dude. Fuck you.

This is OP

I have a good friend that goes to binghampton, I hear the frats move a lot of pills specifically benzos?

Yea I seriously doubt you have roxi's.

I have the timestamp prepared, how bout a pic of the roxis with a timestamp and then you'll get your

This.

Just got back from the ol' methadone clinic, actually. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I'm down to 10 mg now and will be off soon. I can't wait to be off this shit. It sucks having to wake up early and go pick up my bottles every Friday, and the constipation sucks, but fuck it, I was able to get my life back together.

Feels good, Sup Forumsro

I did 90 days in a rehab last fall....expect phantom chills and nights with little to no sleep for the next 2 weeks.....then you may get some post acute withdrawls 6 to 8 weeks from now. Those arent as bad.....kind of like an annoying cold. Really depends on how much you were doing and for how long though

Dude just take the day off and drive to Kensington

>already addicted to opiates
>doesn't want anything to do with methadone

I don't care what you've been told by Russel Brand and whoever else; methadone works.

It doesn't work if you don't want to actually get clean, but that's true for anything. If you want to get clean, a long, slow methadone taper is ideal.

If you *don't* want to get clean, well, then keep on keepin' on Sup Forumsrother! Hope you come up with a connect or something...

90% of everything out there is fent now or at least cut with it. Straight dope isnt around anymore

Okay, can I get a contact?

I love when people say black tar to seem knowledgeable and badass

This guys gotta be shitting me right?

I love when people say black tar like black tar is more potent than powder or something.

Lol

Im speaking on behalf of Massachusetts, i should have specified. my bad

I still need somebody's email or phone number come on guys wtf just help me out you're all in the area

Go to Kensington and A St. Look for an old fuck with a duffel bag, he sells rigs. for a few bucks he will tell you whats good and where. Or if youre white you may not even make it to find him....nigs and spics will ride up to you on bikes if they see a white dude in a car they will know why youre there

So can I take the train in and just walk to kensington and people will just know why I'm there?

Thanks dawg

Was always jealous of Kensingtonfags that they could score dope so easily.

Nothing like that exists here in New Haven. We've got "the G," which is basically a drive-thru for crack, but no heroin.

You need a dealer's number, and they're fucking hard to get because no one wants to share their dealer and most of the dealers would prefer you to get middled by their regulars because it means less customers they have to serve.

I was eventually able to get a number and even then it took some fucking convincing to get the guy to see me. "Hey, you don't know me, but..." Yeah that wasn't an easy conversation. Had to use all my powers of persuasion

NH fag here, SCSU student, how do I find connects?
I'm

yo you got the xans percs and loud in philly 2 lol

Shit, that sounds bad. I would never touch that stuff research chems bug me out

Oh snap! Also an SCSUfag! Well, recent graduate...

Don't have connects anymore so couldn't help you even if I wanted to. It's hard to get a connect.

yes

Fuckin true that
Btw did you know Anthony Fantano is part of the Alumni Assoc.? I've seen him before on campus, cool dude

Just suck it up and detox. Work sick like a true American. In fact, put in some extra hours; how else are you going to keep your mind off of the pillsickness? It's not like rest will help. So keep busy.